Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Because I was feeling hot in the hands, I busted out Chapter Two. I try and write my characters from exactly what they are feeling and what state they are in. Bud is presented in a different light in this chapter. Will you hear from Elouise's POV? More than likely no. I like writing from a man's POV. Haha. I will try to suck as much information about herself through Bud though. So stay tuned! 

Enjoy.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Her name was Roxanne. Went by Roxy. Got fucked like she was the Virgin Mary. We all knew these girls. The old flings we could never put to rest. The everlasting pussy we always knew would be waiting for us at home, even when our dicks would be limp and their pussy dry as the Sahara. Yeah, we knew those girls. She was rubbing up against me right now. Her twinkling green eyes were casting spells on my dick and paralyzing my body.

She knew what was up. We were going to fuck tonight. The beer that had been swishing around my mouth finally settled down my throat once I felt her rub her hand across my hard-on. I titled my head back to allow her lips to graze my neck, and to close the distance between us.

If anybody saw us, they didn’t care. They also knew that I didn’t give a shit that they cared. We were sitting inside BJ’s, a bar at night, restaurant during the day. It was a good twenty minute drive from town, but every sane man made that drive every Friday night to see which girl showed up with the biggest titties.

The drinks were always flowing. The girls were always horny. So, why not? Right?

“Eh yo, Jimmy! Can we get a Budlight down here? Bud here is ‘bout empty. Gone have to get him right tonight,” Roxy had changed positions. Her smidge of an ass was now grinding slow circles into my crotch and I was loving every bit of it. My mind too hazed to think to tell her I aint need no more fucking beers. But she liked me drunk when we fucked. Said I turned into a monster.

“Aint that right Bud?” Her comment was meant for me, but out of the corner of my eye, I sensed a new presence. A second pair of eyes trained on us. From her new position, it gave me a side open view to the door. I hadn’t paid no mind to who was coming in or out. I had been thinking with my dick for the past thirty minutes, and wouldn’t have had it no other way, until I saw glanced those hips standing a good five feet from me.

My hands entertained Roxanne and her awkward advances on my dick, but my eyes were trying to make out why she was here. Was the Lord playing games on me? My apology was not ready for her. Not even in a sobered state could I say shit to her.

I watched her take in the place. She didn’t belong here. And from the looks of the other patron’s eyes trained on her, she was a sheep in a wolf’s den. We may have been in a racist town, but one thing the white boys loved more than anything was a pretty face and a fat ass. And Elouise had it. She seemed poised in her position by the door. While the other girls were loose and falling over their tits, Elouise had a freshness about her. Like she was a Queen visiting her servants in their chambers. I chuckled at the thought. I should have known from the way that she walked that she was no Roxanne.

Roxanne walked to be fucked. Ellie walked to entice your soul. I got that impression from being with her in mere minutes. I sholl won’t going to find out what the hell else spell she could cast on me from spending the rest of the night at the bar.

Before her Ellie’s eyes could meet mines, I grabbed the attention of Roxanne. Her nipples were no stranger to me, and the squeeze to them was my mention that it was time to go. Although I knew that I wouldn’t get out of here unnoticed, I didn’t care to cough up a half-assed apology now.

Her body rested against mines, with a beer limp in her hand. “You ready to go honey?”  Her voice floated up to me, and I pinched her nipple to tell her it was time. She whined at first, but a slap to her ass told her to get going. I needed my cock sucked. And I needed it done fast. Before she mustered up the strength to stand upright, her body slacked back up against mines.

“Well lookey lookey. Gotta new bitch in here.” Her lips grazed my ear, and the smell of stale cigarettes and cheap lipstick made its way to my nose. My ears twitched. A part of me didn’t appreciate her calling Ellie a bitch when she didn’t know her. Hell, I know the whole bar was thinking the same thing. But I couldn’t fight all of them.

Before I could move her away from me, somewhere from a corner I heard a whistle. My eyes peered to the side and I saw Ellie sway her hips over here. Jesus, she was going to be ate alive.

“Go throw up whatever fucking booze you have in your belly. ‘Cause you ain’t gagging shit on me tonight.” It was a harsh whisper in her ear. But I didn’t care. I had other business to take care of. With a sloppy kiss to my mouth, and a pout planted on her lips, she attempted to sashay away from me with her cardboard hips and thin legs. What the fuck did I see in her? I almost laughed at her attempt at sex appeal. The only thing that appealed to me was the vagina sitting between her legs. And that was all folks.

Stationed to the right of me was a bowl of peppermints. I wasn’t drunk yet, but had sure been feeling the booze settle in to my belly, and in my mouth. They quickly found a home in the confinement of my right cheek. And boy did I suck. Talking to Ellie and convincing her to leave was no easy task. Talking to her with shit breath wasn’t going to make it any better.

The bar wasn’t big, but tonight, it was packed enough to make BJ some money. From spotting her movements from the door, I had thought she made her way to the bar stools. But when I swiveled in my chair to face the lady that was causing my brows to actually fucking sweat, I was met with a surprise.

She was nowhere in fucking sight. I blinked once, twice. Hell, three times, to make sure the cigarette fog wasn’t fucking with my eyeballs. Where the fuck is she? My heart thudded in my chest as my chair swiveled and I searched every crease in the room. These white boys were goons. And in a town like this where the black community was almost non-existent, I didn’t want anything to happen to the innocence of Ms. Nicole’s daughter. At least that’s what I told myself.

Plus, she needed to hear my fucking apology before one of these dipshits tarnished my name any further. My attempt at fixing my posture whilst dragging my straightened back across the floor went unnoticed to her, but not to him. I wanted to appear like the alpha wolf. Not some dying fish gasping for air. I wanted to demand her attention, and dammit, I was going to get it.

My boots thudded to a stop in front of them. From the distance I had perused their positions. She had a beer nestled between her small hands, while his fingers played with the material on her knee. Up close, she had snuggled closer to him, with both of their bodies turned into the other. He had this shit grin on his face and the look of satisfaction in his eye. She, on the other hand, had a look of uneasiness and pleasure, possibly from his stubby fingers rubbing her knee. Unbeknownst to the both of them, I was about to stop this shit.

Once in front of them, the sniggling between them stopped, and his pearly whites flashed up to me.

“Hey, how you doing?” His raspy voice traveled to my ears and I shook my head. Why was she even sitting with him? He sounded like he had swallowed the nails and the hammer.

His greeting had been aimed at me but my eyes were trained on her. She had yet to meet my eyes, but I was going to fix that. Coming in closer, I reached down and quickly swiped the beer from her hands.

“I thought you quit this shit Elouise?” I shook the beer above their heads. A look of confusion crossed both their faces. Shit-face turned to Ellie and raised a questioning eyebrow at her. But before either could speak, I pounced in.

“Do you even know how old she is, dude?” I pointed an accusatory finger to her. My eyes flickered back to Shit-face and a grimace began to form. His body immediately began to back away from Ellie and her spells. “Because she is actually seventeen.

“She fucking told me she was twenty-one.” His eyes diverted from me to land on the pure shock that was written across her face. With every word spoken, her arms reached for his retreating figure.

“Don’t listen to him Michael,” Ahh, so that was shit-face’s name. Her words came out as a plea, but did nothing to comfort the butt-hurt Michael. I saw her reach for his arm, but succeeded in only making him snatch his arm back as she burned him.

“Don’t fucking touch me.” He mumbled as he walked away. Her hands dropped back to her side. Words had never been sweeter to me. Once I made sure he had found another corner to sulk in, I grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

Immediately, I felt the tension in her hand as if she was going to snatch it out of my hand, and possibly slap the shit out of me, but I didn’t let her. I stood up to my full height and towered over her as if to dare her to dare me. I wanted her to dare me tonight. Because in five minutes she was either going to be thanking me, or cussing me out. I had yet to figure out how my night was going to end.

Without hesitation, I snatched her body close to mines and halfway dragged her out. The whole way I felt her stiffen and tense at my side as she fought to rid herself of my hands, but I didn’t care. I was fucking saving her.

“Be still, please.” I peered down into her shimmering brown eyes and she nodded, and finally relaxed at my side. Good girl.

As soon as we pushed through the glass doors of the bar, she wrenched her body from mines.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” In two seconds, she had closed the distance between us and was peering up into my face.

“Like really, I need to know what the actual fuck is wrong with you? The first time I meet you, you’re with some racist asshole whose sole mission was to embarrass me. The next time I meet you, you’re playing nice with my mama and eating my pancakes in my house. And now, you’re dragging me out of bars like you’re my fucking boyfriend. So yeah, I really need to know what the fuck is wrong with you.”

The whole time she spoke, she did not break contact with me, or run out of breath. Instead, her body inched closer to mines with the promise of physically harming me. But I was ready for it. Shit. I was buzzed and hadn’t been in a good fight in years. Hadn’t fucked in a month. So I was ready.

Was I scared of her? No. But one thing was for sure, she had earned my respect. I had a yet to meet a woman to call me out.

“Where’s your truck?” I had said it so easily, and nonchalantly that I could tell it had her taken aback.

The storm brewing in her eyes had only darkened the irises. She was still for a moment, allowing the smell of her sweet perfume to finally claim my senses. Before I could repeat myself, she smirked at me and nodded her head. I needed her to tell me. The onset of a headache was moving in, and it was making me irritated.

“Fuck you Bud.”

She had thought that she was going to spin around, and walk away from me. But I was not one to play. I didn’t have any time to waste. She was going to learn today that Lennon was a dangerous place for a pretty lady such as her. That I was a dangerous man living in a dangerous place.

It was if I had been practicing for years. It took me no time to slide one hand between her thighs and the other to grip her hips. Tossing her over my shoulder made me feel like the Hulk. I could feel the roundness of her belly pressing into my blades, and it gave me a new sensation. Roxanne had never felt like that. I was always met with bone.

Her squeals fell on deaf ears. The slaps on my back only caused me to squeeze her thighs. Either she was going to be quiet or I was going to make her be quiet. I didn’t need anybody hounding my ass right now. She had yet to know these options. I was only hoping she would be a good girl.

Once I spotted her truck I made a beeline for it. Careful to not lose my footing in the graveled parking lot.

“Where are you taking me?” I heard her huff.

“To your car.”

“Please don’t drop me.” I squeezed her thigh again, and was met with a sweet musk. My dick perked up. I wanted to lick her.

“I won’t.”

“You promise?”

“I promise.” If only she knew that that probably wasn’t going to be the first promise I was going to make to her. I was a man standing at six feet, two inches. My college years spent at the gym were all held accountable for this one night: to carry milady, half-assed drunk to her carriage. We seemed to be the perfect match. She, short and round. Me, tall and sturdy. Yep, pretty damn fit to me.

I tried to ease her down onto the hood of her truck, but her eagerness to get down caused her to land with a thud.

Before I could assess the damage, I felt two hard shoves to my chest. In my state, naturally, I stumbled back a little, but regained my footing. Not fucking tonight.

“Ellie.” I groaned. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. My eyes were closed, but I was listening for any other sudden attack.

When I partially opened my eyes, and moved back into her space, she took the chance to come at me again, with heat in her eyes, but my reflexes weren’t having her Kung-Fu-Panda act tonight.

“Fucking stop Elouise.” I had invaded her personal space. And it took both of us by surprise. I had grabbed both of her hands and pinned them down on the hood of the truck. Her legs lay open to me, with me wedged between them. In no way were they touching me, but if I took one step closer I was sure she was going to feel my dick crying in my pants.

She sat there still. But her gaze never faltered. She was trying me. She was daring me. Note: I told her not to dare me.

“I saved you back there.” The words had barely left my mouth before I heard her turn her head and scoff. If there was one thing I didn’t like, was that people didn’t believe me. My fingers immediately rose to grip her chin to bring her attention back to me.

Listen pretty. I saved your ass back there. Do you want to know how?” I had drew my face closer, because I needed her to understand. She couldn’t just waltz around these parts with her thick, jiggling ass.

She didn’t move, so I continued.

“Guys from around here, in these parts, don’t care ‘bout nothing other than getting their dick wet. Do you understand that?” She looked at me like she hated that I was telling her the truth. But I didn’t back down.

“And you want to know what they do with beautiful creatures such as yourself?” I moved my hand to brush back a stray hair that lingered on her forehead. I saw her twitch.

“They will liquor you up, black or white, take you ‘round back, and fuck you ‘till you bleed thunderstorms.” My voice was coming out in a hushed whisper. She might have thought me to be lying. But I could have gladly introduced her to girls right now who had been through it. Who were still in there trying to get their tits touched.

“They’re monsters Ellie. Understand that, okay?” she nodded her head. I thought it was in submission, but instead came the look of confusion on her face.

“So what’s the difference between you and them huh? You telling me you going to fuck me, versus them actually doing it huh?” Her smooth voice came out as indignant, but I sensed the meekness. I fed off of her innocence.

My body, with a mind of its own, inched closer, so that I was able to bend down and whisper into her ear. We weren’t going to fuck tonight, but I was going to fuck with her mind.

“I am a different type of monster.” My lips grazed against her ear, then followed my nose, and without a doubt, the brain of my dick was taking over. Her smell was fucking with me. Shit, I wanted to finger her on the hood of the truck. But I needed to protect her. That’s the least I could do for letting Tyler fuck with her.

“I could be your monster, Elouise.” The whispers in her ears caused her body to shudder. With each tremble, it had brought her legs closer to the bulge between my legs. Temptation, with its own demons, called out to me to caress her thigh, and make her release her screams and her soul to me while I was fucking her senseless.

But there was a nagging voice clearing through the sex filled haze in my mind. It cleared up the darkness that brewed in my system at the mere thought of being tainted with the innocence of Ellie.

I had no intention of moving, but she had other plans once the calls of my name became closer. I unglued myself from the truck, but not before looking into her eyes. The warmth in her eyes had been replaced with anticipation. With submission.

“Do you understand?” Her lips moved to answer me, but she chose to answer with a nod. I tried not to smirk. Little did she know, she just signed herself over to me.

“Goodnight Elouise. Go home. Now.” I didn’t wait around to see if she would leave. I knew she’d follow orders.

 

I wasted no time in returning back to Roxanne’s body and squealing. It had been her calling me in the parking lot. It would only take ten minutes to fuck her face and be done with her. It would only take one to let her know she was now yesterday’s trash. 






Chapter End Notes:

What is next ya'll? Literally. What is next. I need some guidance. Haha. Tell me what you think should happen. :p How do ya'll feel about this Bud? And Tyler aint went nowhere. He went to the bathroom and WILL be back. 

Hope you enjoyed. I tried to write from Ellie's POV, wrote a page and just won't feeling it. So here goes Bud. 

Luna :}

 

Anybody listen to Enya? 

Anybody have some playlists they listen to while writing? 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.