Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Should probably tell you all that this story is set around the early 00s. Enjoy!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Lena was kneeling next to the large brown box of cds that UPS had just delivered them this morning. After quickly sorting and organizing the merchandise by genre, she moved through each section, starting with rock and it's off-shoots, then pop, country, and then finally jazz and hip-hop. "Hey, ma." said a voice off to her left. Lena turned around and groaned inwardly. A young black guy stood before her. He wore a Knicks jersey over a white t-shirt, baggy jeans from one of the trendy stores at the Holt Galleria, and custom Air Force1's. His baseball cap was sitting at a jaunty angle and he was grinning at her like a thousand watt bulb. This was the type of guy that almost always hit on her and she disliked him immediately.

Lena stood and put on her best professional smile. "Is there something I can help you with?" The hip-hop dude grinned even wider. "Yeah, why don't you give me yo number so I can hit you up tonight. We can go out n' party at my homie's spot on the eastside. Cool people and chill vibes. " Lena sighed. 'Lord, what I am going to do! Please make him go away!' She gave him a plastic smile. "I'm kind of on the clock right now. I just got this job a few weeks ago and I don't want to lose it. If there is anything that I can help you find, I'd be, er, happy to help you."
The black guy nodded. "I understand sweet thang. I'm a business man myself. But I'd still like to get to know ya a little bit better." Before Lena could think of a quick reply, David appeared at her side.
"Hi. Finding everything okay sir?"
"Yeah, I was just taking to your lovely clerk. She been so nice to me."
"That's good to know. Have you seen the latest hyphy cds? We just got a shipment today."
"No, I haven't."
David and black man walked towards the rap section, discussing E-40 and the bay area rap scene. Lena sighed with relief. 'Thank you, David.' she said silently to his retreating back. An hour later, Lena had finished stocking the shelves. She took the boxes out back to the recycle bin. 'David's been so kind to me,' she thought as she flattened the large boxes before tossing them into the bin. 'He's more than my boss. He's more like a friend, a very handsome one at that.' Lena walked back inside. She looked over at the counter to see David just finishing a sale to the black dude. He grinned at her when he noticed her watching him. Lena walked over to the counter, swinging her hips as she went.
"Thanks for saving me earlier."
"It was the least I could do."
"I don't understand why I attract all these guys who I have nothing in common with. It's so frustrating!"
"It's because your so cute. Who wouldn't be attracted to you."
Lena looked away shyly. Then she looked at David, only to find him gazing at her intensely. She felt her mouth go dry and her pulse began to race. Lena looked into his eyes, feeling hot all over. "Really?" she said. David gave her a sincere smile. "Of course," he replied. "You're a beautiful girl. You're smart, kind, polite, and have a great taste in music. That's a total package right there."
"Thanks David."
"No problem."
David watched Lena strut away to help customers. Sometimes her naiveté utterly surprised him. 'But that's what I love about her,' he though as he watched her help an old man with a gnarled cane in the classical section. 'She's so different from most of the girls I go out with who only seem to be after one thing. That's why I have to have her and make her mine.'

The sky had already darkened and all the customers had left. Lena was doing a final check of the store before she and David left that Friday night. It had been nearly seven or eight weeks since she started at Spin Shop. Lena loved it here. The staff was like family and most of the customers were excellent. And then there was David. 'He is so wonder.' she sighed, heading back to his office. 'I'm surprised some girl hasn't captured him and put him in a barn somewhere.' She opened his door to find him at his desk on his laptop going over the books. He smiled at her slightly as he worked, typing furiously. Lena sat in the old chair across from him, waiting quietly. Five minutes went by. David finally closed the silver laptop and stretched his arms over his head with a loud groan. Lena unsuccessfully suppressed a giggle.
"So did everything even out?"
"Yeah. We did really well this week, better than our average sales, partly in thanks to you."
"Oh...Well thanks."
"Seriously. You worked very hard this week. I appreciate that."

Lena could only stare back at her boss, her heart pounding in her ears. David's green eyes bored into hers, holding her in place. Rising slightly from his chair, he reached his pale hands across the desk and gently cupped her face, his thumb rubbing against her upper lip. His lips covered hers, nibbling hungrily on her lower lip. Lena felt as though she would explode with all the passion David was pouring into his searing kiss. She felt his tongue touch the seam of her lips and opened her mouth. David's tongue played with her own, coaxing it out of her jaw. Their tongues twisted and danced against one another, each trying to get the upper hand. With a groan, David slowly pulled away from Lena, who sank back into her chair, shocked.
"Lena?"
She looked up at David who was staring at her apprehensively. "I...had no idea...David..." Lena looked down at her small hands. David walked around the desk to her chair and gently pulled her to her feet. "I wanted you from the very moment you stepped into my office. You had such a presence about you, so different from the skanky girls I usually end up with. I knew had to make you mine." Lena gave David a cheeky smile.
"And what made you think that I would let you have me?"
"We have been flirting back and forth for weeks now. You haven't told me to stop yet."
"Cause I don't want you to." Lena ran her hands over his chest, feeling the taut muscles underneath. "The thing is...you're my boss. If the other clerks found out...Plus the fact I'll be transferring to the university in San Francisco in August." David pulled her close to him, wrapping his arms around her.
"Don't worry about the other clerks. I have a feeling they already saw this coming. We just have to be discreet and behave the way we always have."
"But what about school?"
"We still have time. August isn't going to come for awhile. When we get to that point we'll worry about it then."
Lena sighed and leaned into David. She inhaled the cool, crisp scent of his cologne, letting it envelope her senses. When their lips met a second time, it was electrifying. Their hands moved around each other's bodies; touching, exploring. David placed one hand under the old Jimi Hendrix t-shirt she was wearing and squezzed her breasts. Lena moaned as he pinched and tugged her large nipples. David hurriedly pushed papers off his desk and gingerly moved his laptop out of harm's way. He laid Lena on top of his desk. He tugged off her shirt and unhooked her black bra so that she was stripped to the waist. David alternated between kissing and fondling her breasts, causing Lena to cry out, "Oh God, David." David grinned devilishly, pleased that he had reduced her to putty. He licked circles around her left breast, fondling her right one. Lena gasped as he began to suck on her dark nipples. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. She felt a bit of wettness slip out. After David was finished assaulting her breasts with his mouth, he began to move down across her soft stomach to the top her dark-blue jeans. He undid the metal button and pulled the zipper down. Her panties were black with yellow stars. David could see that Lena was wet, causing his cock to become hard instantly. He began to rub his hand against her sex, moving his fingers in slow circles.
"Do you like it when I do that to you Lena?"
"Oh yes...ahh..ahh...please,... don't stop."
That was music to David's ears. Pushing the flimsy fabric aside, he rubbed his thumb against her clit, causing her hips to buck and jerk. A grin spread across his face as he inserted a finger inside her pusssy, moving in and out. Lena moved her body to the same rhythm. David added two more fingers, moving them faster. Lena moaned louder and louder, her own voice sounding foreign to her ears, her head thrashing wildly on the desk top. Then her orgasm started. She felt her body tense up. A tidal wave ripped through her insides. Her eyes rolled upward and she felt as though she would exploded. David moved his mouth to her pussy and lapped at her until there was nothing left. He rose and looked down at her curvy brown body, naked on his desk. It was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. David laid down on top of her, gently kissing her lips. Lena looked at him and smiled.
"That was awesome."
David smiled and said nothing. Lena then became aware of David's hard cock pressing against her stomach.
"Do want some help with that hard dick you've got?"
"I was hoping that you'd ask that."
"It's only fair."
David moved off of Lena, helping her up and off his desk. She gave him a quick kiss before turning her attention to his erection. She made short work of his jeans and boxers, having them at his ankles in less than a minute. Lena knelt down before him and reached for his pale cock, the blue veins clearly visible on the shaft. It wasn't that much larger than the pictures she had seen in her textbooks from school, mostly likely two inches bigger, but still, she felt nervous.
"I've never done this before."
David only smiled at her encouragingly. Lena brought the pink head of his cock to her lips and licked, eliciting a groan from David. She moved her tongue up and back across his shaft. Then she sucked on the head, tightening her grip on his cock. When she placed his cock into her warm mouth, David thought he would shoot his seed right then. He watched as she bobbed her head back and forth, taking him almost completely into her mouth. Lena flicked her gaze up at him and smiled as she watched his face contort with ecstasy. And was all because of her.
"Lena...oh, God...ah...I'm going to cum!"

David gripped the back of Lena's head, his hand twisting into her dark hair, emptying his seed into her mouth. His cock slipped from her mouth as it softened. Lena turned towards the garbage can nearby and spit into it. When she was sure all of David's seed was gone, she rose to her feet. David only smiled at her weakly, totally spent. He held her close to him and they slowly kissed. She was finally his.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.