Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story has been slowly trying to make its way out of my brain and onto this site for a very long time. So please enjoy!

Shoutout to FarawayChild for the encouragement.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"I love you, you know Ava?' he says to her.

"I know baby, I know" she replies as she holds on to him tighter. 

He gently holds her face in his hands, "I know it's not fair, but it doesn't have to end like this." 

"I love you so much Miles but I can't do this anymore. I just can't" she cried. Miles lovingly wiped the tears falling from her eyes with his thumbs. 

"This isn't right Ava, you know that. Nothing about this is right. I don't want this to be it, you can't just let it be over baby. Please just fight."

She leans her face into his chest, with her eyes squeezed shut inhaling his sweet scent "It's over Miles, I have no more fight left in me to do this anymore. This is the only way, don't you understand that?"

"No, I dont. I don't want this Ava." He lifts her face from his chest and placed soft kisses to her eyelids as the wind starts to swirl around them "Baby open your eyes for me."

She fiercely shakes her head no. 

"Ava, please open your eyes." 

"No, I can't" she cried. 

"Ava!" he yells. "You need to see! Open your eyes and look at what you're doing! Open your eyes! Open your eyes baby, please!" he screams.

Her eyes pop open. She stares blankly out into the cold and lonely night with tears in her eyes, Miles' voice still ringing in her head "Please, don't" it whispered pleadingly as it faded out into the darkness. 

"I have to" she replied to the open air as she stared down into the black, fast moving water. 

"I have to".







Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Constructive criticism is always welcome so feel free to comment! Be gentle!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.