Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just introducing the characters still searching for pics that do them justice.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


It was a regular day when I saw him. Have you ever looked at someone and felt like your heart would explode in your chest. Like you can’t catch a breath. That is what it felt like the first time I saw him. I was standing in the self-checkout at the commissary which is the military grocery store. Playing with my phone to keep myself distracted from the long line I was standing in. But when you are a college student you don’t exactly have the extra money to tip the baggers so the regular lines was out. So there I stood with my head down glancing up every once in a while to make sure too shuffle up whenever the line moved. When I decided to really look up to see if I was even close to the front of the line I saw him. I was the second person to the head of the line and he was headed to a self-checkout register. At first I just saw his side profile which was so beautiful to me it just grabbed my attention. I basically was holding my breath waiting for him to turn for any reason so I could see his whole face. He was tall and dark without the handsome. In my secret fantasy I never fantasize about prince charming pretty face guys have never been what gets me. I have always like the guys with rugged looks, tatts and scars. He had long black straight hair that he had in a single braid that reached to the middle of his back like my. You would think that the hair would have softened his look but it didn’t from what I could see. He had that golden skin and slanted almond shape Asian eyes that made me think that he was of Asian descent. He looked right at 6 feet. But he was not thin like most Asian you see. He was thick, broad shoulders, barrel chest and thick thighs. Which was very noticeable in his baggy in the hips but thigh black jeans. And his simple white t-shirt that strained against his chest. And did I mention the tatts the ones that circles his arms and peaked out of the neckline of his vneck t-shirt and the black timberlands that rocked. He just had bad boy written all over him and the scar that went from his eyebrow down to his cheek bone that drove it home. I guess he felt me staring holes into him or God decided to bless me because he suddenly stopped what he was doing and looked directly at me.
As he stared at me I wondered what he saw. I am just a normal woman or should I say girl. I am 5’5 slim bordering on skinny but with a little bit of a booty and no boobies to speak of. A cute girl next door face with dimples carved into each cheek. As far as my skin I am the color of a latta with no milk in it, brown eyes with an Asian slant that comes from somewhere unknown in the family tree since my family tree consist of black southern roots. And to top it all off I have a cloud of black hair that reaches down to the middle of back. And I call it a cloud because it is thick and big and just like a cloud can eclipse the sun sometimes my hair does that to me. Right now I had a headband on it to keep it out of my eyes that had a bow made into the top of it. I had on my usual uniform of jeans and ratty tshirt that was oversized and hung off one shoulder because it was so stretched out of shape. I probably looked like a twelve you old instead of the twenty two year old college senior I was. At any other time if some guy looked at me especially someone as fine as this one I would look down or away. But for some reason when he turned his midnight eyes on me it was like he had me hypnotized and I couldn’t look away. Now that he was facing me I swept my eyes over his face he had full lips and he had a single thin hoop thur the full bottom lip. When he noticed I was staring he slowly ran his tongue over his bottom lip and then sucked it into his mouth. I know that I am young but if anyone had asked me I would have sworn that that was the sexiest thing I would ever see in my life. I immediately soaked my panties. I was so shocked at feeling so hot so fast that I jerked my eyes back to his eyes. He slowly gave me a smirked and then winked at me then turned back to checkout his groceries. Right then the older black lady standing behind me said Lord if I was twenty years younger hunny there is a register open for you to use. I realize I had been standing there in daze staring at a stranger and I rushed to the register that just happen to be next to the sexy stranger. God was not on my side today. I just told myself that I would just check out my groceries and I would ignore him. I had embarrassed myself enough for one day.











Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.