Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 2


Meanwhile, Spock is going through his own deep thoughts.

He showered, wraps a towel around his waist, he strolls to his dresser and pulls out his meditation clothes, and quickly dresses. He sets up his Asenoi pots to meditate and center his thoughts. As he settles down in the lotus position, his thoughts wander deep to the beginning of how he first met Nyota. He consider her professionalism in the communication department, her effectiveness on the bridge. There were occasions that he had commended her for navigation skills in more than one crisis. The fact she can read, and speak the two Vulcan dialects, play the Vulcan Ka'athyra and sing many forms of songs in different languages.
Except for Number One*, Uhura shows strong aptitude in mathematical abilities, an excellent contribution to many encounters during the Enterprise missions. One of those instances that he found fascinating is when Nyota analyzed the mathematical equation during the Nomad mission. She quickly identified the old style code that Nomad sent out before he could. She just saved the ship from destruction because of it. That fascinates him about her intelligence, not only as a female but as a human.
Spock sighs when his thoughts went to the Nomad robot, where he lost her, her mind was wiped clean. He can still see the blank look on her face as she was led away off the bridge, it grieved him to see her in that state.
It was fate again when he mind-melded with Nomad, and his consciousness floated inside the machine, there in the sea of white circuits and spheres, he saw a solitaire blue one, his mind drifted towards and appeared threw it. When he viewed into it he saw Nyota's image in a fetal position, his conscious absorbed it and continued in Nomad for answers. **
When he came out of the mind meld, he was content that he was able to find Nyota's katra and successfully mind melt her memory back. He felt grieved that Nyota's life was missing, he felt for her.
Now, she is his, and they shared thoughts together expressing their desires for each other. Earlier today, she displayed strength and skill in a mating ritual for him. It was still illogical, in a Vulcan sense, but relative in the Eleusian culture.
He was attracted to Nyota from the beginning, her skin tone, it was dark brown, smooth and the deep dark brown eyes. It wasn't like how human males see her where they express their sexual appetite towards her and during their male bonding meetings. However, today it bothered him how they looked and responded to her, that caused some form of anger to be expressed outwardly. Including the males on Eleusia displayed their attraction towards Nyota and even that unsettled him.
Spock realized that his Vulcan instincts had revealed itself, so after his medical check-up from McCoy. He made it his mission to obtain and claim his woman, he entered her quarters, displayed his affection towards Nyota and she accepted his proposal to both marriages. He felt content for the first time in his life, someone to share his experiences with, he won't be alone anymore. The path he has started is the beginning of the healing process from the hurts in his life.
He found he was unable to concentrate or bring peace to his mind or body, his focus is on her, and he could not shake it. He sighs and drift back to consciousness, rose and decide to get ready for his future wife. In his mind, Nyota is already his wife/bondmate, their meeting is just to deal with the formalities. He will need to be patient with her, she being a human female. He has to manage dealing with her array of emotions and the fact majority of the male speices is attracted to her. He has a lot to contend with when it comes to her, Spock suspect that even his closest associates are attracted to Nyota. But, now he has made her his soul purpose to mate and safe guard his future, and his life. He is tired of being alone, running this course has been unsatisfying.

As he starts to get ready he could only say is:

"Fascinating"

He surprised himself of his actions in this mating ritual.






Chapter End Notes:

A/N: In the TOS Star Trek: Number One appeared in the episode: "The Menagerie" Another smart, intelligent woman.

**Nomad stated: " the unit (Uhura) was defective, and thinking was chaotic." Absorbing it unsettled me. A mass of conflicting impulses." Quote from the episode the: The Changling."
I believe when Nomad absorbed Uhura's mind, and it somehow stored it somewhere in its mass computer brain. Nomad was unsettled with the transaction, makes you wonder if she did some form of damage to it. Or the fact that Nomad states that there was much damage to itself, makes you wonder does Nomad know what was wrong with him?







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.