Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WARNING: This Chapter is sexually explicit and dark! 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Ray took a deep breath as Ethan pulled them up to the driveway of her home, well her father's home. This house is no longer her home now. Not calling this place home is going to be difficult for her, since she's lived there a majority of her life before college dorms. A good portion of her childhood living in New Jersey was in this house, riding her bike in the neighbor or taking the bus to high school. She made some friends here as well, even though the humans in this neighborhood weren't too fond of wolves moving in. A few of her neighbors moved out in fear. Fear that her family and the other werewolves would hurt them. However, it was the opposite, because of the werewolves in her neighborhood, the crime rate dropped. Humans forgot that werewolves and Ray's ancestors have been protecting humans for centuries.

"Do you want us to come in with you?" Ethan asked her.

"Not, yet. Just give me some privacy with my father first. Then I'll let you guys know to grab the rest of my stuff." Ray responded.

"You sure?" Samuel asked.

"I am positive." she said before exiting out the truck.

She fiddled with her jacket pocket to open the front door with the house keys. Once she opened the door, she called out to her parents. "Mom? Dad?"

There was a short pause before she heard her mother's voice "Ray? Is that you?"

"It's me." she answered back.

Her mother poked her head out in the hallway from the kitchen and said "Hey baby, how have you been?" Her mother came to hug and kiss her on the cheek. Ray smiled. At least her mother still has some love for her. Her mother looked her for a moment, it was almost as if she's seeing her for the last time. Her mother was smiling but it was a sad smile. Everyone has told Ray, she was a spitting image of her mother. However, mom's long dread locs were much grayer and some wrinkles around her eyes. Mom had flawless skin but the grey definitely showed her age. Mother always wore her favorite house black floral kimono around the house. Ray figured this what she will look like in years to come.

"It's so good to see you. Do you want some hot chocolate? I can make you some real fast." She offered.

Ray shook her head "I'm good. I just came to get the rest of my things so I can't stay. The..boys are waiting for me in the car."

"Oh" mother paused "I see. Are they coming in?"

"In a bit, to help me carry the rest of my stuff in the truck." Ray responded.

"Alright sweetie." mother, nodded as Ray headed upstairs in only to meet the burning glares of her father.

Her father's dark eyes can burn a hole in her skull if he could. Imagine the tall stature of dark skinned man, physically fit with muscle still bulging. He looked like he didn't miss a work out not one day in his life. He looked like an off duty bodyguard. Fathers' a very stern and strong alpha, very outspoken and doesn't take a lot of shit. Her father is the reason why Ray has the fiery attitude inside her, all from his genetics. The only thing that came out this man's mouth was her name in full "Rayowa" The name that was given to her by him.

"Father." she said with every shaker of attitude.

"What do you want?" he smugly asked. "I got no phone call, text or anything to let me know you were showing up here in my house."

"Nice to see you too dad." she rolled her eyes. "I'm just here to get the rest of the of my stuff out my room. Don't worry, you won't have to see me again."

"Make it quick." he demanded.

"I plan to." she snapped back.

Her bedroom was almost bare, only a few open boxes in it and her bare bed along with her dresser. Nothing on the wall or in her closet. She took most of her things with her in the initial move to her new home. It was an empty feeling that this room will no longer be hers anymore. This will be the last time seeing it and existing in this room. She remembered all of college studying for her exams in this room and having her girlfriends sleepover. She remembered being excited to pack her things when her parents finally allowed her to dorm in college during her sophomore year. That's when she spent more time with Ethan and Samuel, they were with her almost every day between classes. Sometimes she missed being young, missed being innocent. Now finally, at twenty-five years old, she is her own woman, her own wolf.

Ray paused when she heard her father in the hallway as he stood there. She sighed and asked "What is it?"

"Let me ask you something?" he started "Is this really how you want to live your life?"

"I already made that decision." she replied as she continued to tape up the remainder of her boxes.

"Rayowa, think about it. You are sharing yourself with two mates? You are sharing everything with them, your thoughts, your body and your soul. You are breaking the wolf code." he scolded.

"I am aware of that."

"Then, why? Why are you doing this?" he asked her.

"It's because I love them! I love them both and they love me! They care about me and are willing to do anything for me. This is the final time I am explaining it to you." she snapped. "I understand that this is breaking wolf code but I'm happy. I'm happy with them and they are happy with me."

She is honestly tired of explaining herself, she shouldn't have to. She was fully aware before mating to both Sam and Ethan, that she was braking wolf code as well as risking backlash from her family. The boys made it sure that she understood the risks she was taking before binding to them for life. Ray doesn't regret her decision one bit, she loved them both and is willing to stay by them. This is her life and how she wants to live it, no one can tell her otherwise.

"I don't understand you anymore Rayowa." he commented.

"You don't have to, just leave it be and leave me be." she told him. Rayowa was honestly close to tears, this was such a sensitive topic for her and for her father.

"Fine, remember this is the last time you are bringing your ass back to this house." was the last thing he told her before leaving the doorframe. He was disappointed, disgusted and just doesn't understand his daughter at all. Ray figured he will never understand and she's okay with that. She doesn't have a choice but to be okay with that. That's all she can do.

Once she finished taping up the remainder of her boxes, Ethan and Samuel helped her load them in the truck. Her father didn't even bother to speak to them, he stayed in his bedroom the entire time. It was to be expected. For her happiness, if she can no longer come back to her old home and no longer speak to her father then so be it. She wants to be happy and happy with her boys. She wiped away the tears from her cheeks in the back seat of the truck, trying to get over it. Fuck, she hated having emotions sometimes, she hated being a woman with feelings. She wished she were a robot, just do what she had to do and not have no feelings at all. That would be perfect right?

"You alright baby?" Samuel asked, knocking her out of her thoughts.

Ray didn't bother looking away from the window as she watched other cars pass them on the Garden State Parkway. She didn't want to look at the moment "I'm fine."

"Are you sure, babe?" Ethan asked in concern, he knew she was upset. He hated it, he never liked when she wasn't happy, not his queen. The wolf in him hated it and wanted to anything to make her happy again. However, he also knew that its just something that Ray is going to need time to accept and heal. She will be alright, she just needs some time.

"I will be alright." she simple said. No more questions, she wasn't in the mood to talk about it.

Ray had enough, she didn't want to think about her father anymore. She just wanted her boys and her boys alone. She led them both into their huge bedroom once they got home. She wanted to think of nothing else but them. They peeled their clothes off and went down to business. The scent of her throbbing heat drove them both in a frenzy; kissing, touching and worshipping her body. That's all the two could ask for, to serve, protect and love their queen. Samuel took the initiative to take her first. He lied her down on Ethan's lap as his lips trailed down her warm hot body, worshiping her full breasts before dipping his lips in her hot vag.

Samuel buried his face deep in between her legs, just eating away at her hot wet flesh. He dug his hot tongue deep into velvet cave. God, she tasted so good. She had an addicting taste, like a drug or candy. Ray threw her head back on Ethan's lap as she squirmed and whimpered. Ethan loved watching her moan in pure bliss. He's happy as long as she's happy. The queen always comes first. Sam began to eat her more aggressively, sucking at her clit. He needs to hear her, he needed to hear her cry out. 'Her pleasure is mine.' 

"Yes, Queen. Enjoy him, you deserve it."Ethan encouraged as he held her hand. She squeezed his hand tightly as Sam began to toy with her clit more. She was going to lose her mind.

"That's it baby." Ethan whispered, watching her was such a joy.

Ray gripped his hand tighter as her legs began to shake while Sam sucked and ate. At this point, she was on fire and her body began to weep for him. Ray lost control of her body as she cried out, having her first orgasm for the day. This was much needed and so necessary. Samuel paused for a moment to watch her relax. Her juices dripped from his goatee as he licked his lips like a wolf licking the blood from a kill. She was absolutely delicious and addicting.

"How'd that feel?" Sam asked her.

"Fucking amazing." she huffed. "Much needed."

"Think you can cum for us again?" Ethan asked.

"Oh, I aight done yet." she replied with a smirk.

No, she wasn't at all. This was only the beginning for them. Samuel took her first, sensual and steady. Samuel loved to touch and study her body as he thrust himself inside her. It was if he wanted to memorize every part of her, her taste as he kissed her, her touch as he held her and image as he gazed at her. Ray kept her legs wrapped around his waist as he gave her long deep thrusts. He liked to take his time with her, to feel what she was feeling, to hear her moan at every push.

"That's my baby. That's my queen." Sam encouraged. He loved hearing her.

Ethan lied next to them as he waited patiently for his turn to please her. He was hot and ready, almost didn't want to wait. His dick was rock hard watching them, watching Samuel thrust inside her with such passion and love. Sam had that look in his eyes, nothing else mattered to him but Ray. Sam whispered but sweet nothings to her, for her to feel safe and loved. Ethan knew as long as she is loved, he is happy. Sam is more than happy to please and serve her. Ethan became proud of him. Once Ray became bored with the simple missionary, she demanded Sam to take her doggy style. He didn't hesitate to take her in their most natural position for wolves, all fours. Ray smirked as was proud of him. Proud as his thick dick went in and out of her, clapping his pelvis against her thick ass. The ass he loved to grab. Just watching her ass clap against him was driving him mad. Absolutely mad as his wolf was so hungry for her.

Ray then motioned Ethan to scoot himself closer to her instead of watching. She wanted Ethan to enjoy, she couldn't leave her mate hanging for too long. Once Ethan was close to her, she began to slowly stroke his cock and licking board head of it. "Ahh Shit.." he huffed, he nearly wanted to explode just by the heat of her tongue. Ethan early ripped the bedsheets as she engulfed his huge cock in his mouth. She took him in slow, up and down. She moaned along with him as Samuel continued to pump her ass. Sweat beaded down Ethan's forehead, Ray knew what she was doing and she was doing it well. 

"D..Don't make me wait to cum." Ethan nearly begged at the mercy of his queen. The only wolf he would surrender himself.

"I'm gonna explode just watching you, baby." Sam sighed bliss, he was close to busting a nut. Ray kept working her mouth on Ethan, bobbing faster and sloppier. Ethan twitched under her as he grunted. All three of them were in sync, in one unit, one body. They were in complete clouds.

"Ah, shit! Ah shit!" Ethan exploded, his hot seed erupted in her mouth. Sam was not far behind as he exploded inside her too. The three were in pure bliss and exhausted but happy that they pleased their queen. The boys held on her in bed as they kissed and worshipped her body.

"That was amazing." she commented.

"You were more amazing, love" Samuel added.

"I wanted to switch it up a little" She said.

"Shit, you blew me away." Ethan punned.

"Blow jobs are my specialty." she told them.

"Well, keep serving them because that head work is fire!" Ethan encouraged.

Ray sleepily giggled at his enthusiasm as her eyes lids became heavy. She needed a nap and a well-deserved nap. She loved sex just like the next wolf, but it took a lot out of her. "I want a nap." she whispered as she cuddled herself between them.

"Rest, baby." Samuel cooed as he kissed her cheek. "I'll have dinner ready later."

"That sounds good." she whispered as she drifted off into a deep slumber. Samuel and Ethan watched her fall asleep between them in such admiration.

"Ain't she beautiful?" Samuel asked is brethren.

"Gorgeous." Ethan said with no doubt. "We have to thank the moon that we have her. She deserves everything."

"Absolutely, everything." Samuel added as his eyes flashed gold along with Ethan. The wolves inside them were restless and possessive with their queen. They became almost obsessed with her but they loved her dearly and nothing will get in the way of them.

********************************************************

Little Eric rushed home from soccer practice as he was excited to have his mom's spaghetti for dinner tonight. He couldn't get the door open with his key fast enough. Soccer practice was super long and he was starving. "Mom! I'm home." he called to his mother, he didn't hear her voice call back to him like she usually does. Maybe she was upstairs with the laundry. He paused for a second after he put his backpack down. Something was burning in the kitchen. He walked over to the kitchen to see the pot of spaghetti burning on the stove. His eyebrows narrowed in confusion as he turned off the stove. Mom never burns anything, her cooking was always perfection.

"Mom! The spaghetti was burning!" he called out again. Still, he heard silence. Can she not hear him? He knows she's home, she wouldn't leave the stove unattended. 'Maybe, mom is upstairs.' He took off his soccer cleats and began to walk upstairs to see his mom. He peeked in the bathroom upstair. Nope, she's not there. He then checked in the laundry room, no she wasn't there either. 'Did mom take a nap in her room?' 

Eric looked at her bedroom door that was opened ajar. He saw some movement there and figured that she had to be in her room doing something. Maybe folding laundry in her room like she always does. When he reached the door, he paused, something felt wrong. A creepy feeling crawled along his back, the air felt cold. Super cold.

"Mom." he whispered as he opened the door wider to see. His heart dropped to his feet as he saw his mom naked sitting on top of the lab of a strange man. His mother was sitting on him lifeless as the man was stroking her breasts with his face in her neck. He was biting her as dark blood was running down her breasts as he feasted on her. The man was naked along with her as he touched her lifeless body sensually, playing with her nipples. Once the man pulled his face from her neck, his bright yellow eyes glared at him. Her smirked at little Eric, showing his long fangs as he licked the blood from his lips.

"You're home early kiddo." the man said in such a raspy voice. Eric lost his voice and all sense of his body. He couldn't move.

"You know, your mother is certainly beautiful." he said as he kept stroking her breasts in front of him. "We had a good time together earlier. She was so much fun." Eric's voice hadn't returned to him. The only thing he could feel was tears flooding his eyes.

"What's the matter? Vampire got your tongue?!" the man hollered before he hissed at Eric like an angry cat with his longed fangs.

Eric shot up from his bed as he hollered alone in his apartment. He quickly gained his composure as he realized he wasn't little anymore. He was grown, an adult in the bedroom of his apartment. Safe. Wiping the sweat from his forehead, he took a deep breath. It was that fucking nightmare again of his mother, his dear mother raped and killed by a Chiroptera. He hated having that nightmare. It pissed him off every time. If only he could erase it from his mind, erase the fact that a Chiroptera killed his mother. The little boy in him missed her so dearly, it hurts. It burned like a wound that will never ever heal. 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Hey! Thank you for reading and supporting! Don't forget to leave your feedback and your support in the comments! It feels so good to be back as I have grown so much as a writer! 

Stay Tuned for next time! 

Nsablo 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.