Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Chiroptera is finally getting introduced. 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 3 …

Rayowa sighed in pure bliss as she let the hot water rain on her body and locs in the shower. She loved the shower that Ethan and Samuel worked on in their master bedroom. It used to be an old tub but the boys had renovations done to make it a big walk-in shower, big enough to fit all three of them. The transparent door became coated with condensation as she began to run shampoo along with her long thick dread locs. Her hair draped to the middle of her back, that's as long as they will get. She moaned to herself as the scent of mint hit her nostrils.

She had plans to meet her older sister and her niece for brunch,  so she got up a little early to wash her hair along with her body. It was nice to have a moment of peace from the boys as the two get ready for work. At least that what she thought. She was so busy rinsing the shampoo out of her hair that she didn't hear Ethan walk into the bathroom. She only noticed him when she heard the shower door open. 

 

Ray looked at him and said "Hey, aren't you getting ready for work?" 

Ethan slid his naked self in the shower "I am but you are gonna take all of the hot water. You are going to be in here forever with you washing your hair. So why not join you? Sam already left." 

Ethan brought her body close to him as he began to kiss the back of her shoulder, smelling the scent of mint from her hair. 

 

"You smell so good. What shampoo is that?" 

 

"Spearmint. This is the last of my bottle." she told him as she smiled at him kissing. 

 

"I'll be sure to get you more then." he huskily told her, caressing her breasts. 

 

"You are not going to let me shower in peace, are you?" she asked.

 

"Of course not. I have my beautiful mate all to myself this morning. I can't pass this up. You can't escape me now." he told her with a toothy grin. She giggled at him, she loved his surprise sexcapades. 

 

She turned around to face him to deliver a proper kiss on his lips, caressing the bulk of his arms. She was already throbbing for him at this point. Her body responded to him this way every time she was to be touched by her mates. The wolf in her could never resist her male counterparts, destined to be close to one another. The animalistic urge to mate has always been extremely hard to fight, not just for reproducing but to make sure that Ray knows she's loved. It's an ongoing cycle for wolves that's been going on for centuries. All the wolf really wants to do is eat, protect and mate. 

 

"You are going to be late for work messing with me." she teased. 

 

"I can be fifteen minutes late. They will be alright with one tardy." he said against her lips. 

 

With that said, the two couldn't resist each other. There was no more dialogue between them, just them grunting and moaning. Ethan had her lifted against the tile walls of the shower, her legs wrapped around him. She held on his board shoulders as he thrusts deep inside her swollen pussy. Her weight was nothing to him, he can hold and fuck her for hours. He loved hearing her and feeling the heat of her wet hot cave. Her deep moans were music to his ears, he always encouraged her to keep moaning for him. Ray's voice was always addicting to him. 

Ethan wanted to melt into her flesh and mold into one living flesh with her. If it was possible he would have done it so long ago. Despite being skin to skin, chest to breast, dick deep inside of her wet cave; this wasn't close enough to him. Ethan always wanted to be obsessively close to his beloved Ray. Rayowa is everything and she deserves everything. 

 

"That's it baby. That's my girl. I wanna hear you." he encouraged as he kept pounding into her. 

 

Ray's mind is not even on earth anymore. She was somewhere in space as she felt her body catch fire. She didn't want to leave it, it was heaven. 

The one thing about Ethan that she loved, he definitely took charge of anything he did; his job, the pack and especially sex. Once he sees an opportunity, he takes it like a true alpha king. He was always eager to please and is never jealous of his pack brethren. He always makes sure she's taken care of as well. If his queen is not pleased then he isn't pleased and he refuses to accept that. 

Once the two reached their limit, the held on to each other kissing and whispering sweet nothings to each other. Ray always spoke fire into him and made him feel like a king. 

 

"You are everything to me." she would tell him.

 

 She meant that to both of them, never picking favorites. She made sure that Ethan knew that. 

 

"And you are my world." Ethan told her, with everything in him. "How can I really show you my love for you, my Queen?"

 

"You already do." she told him. "I know you love me. You show me every day." 

 

"I..just feel like you deserve more than just the world. You know what I've been through. Life hasn't treated me very well until you came into my life. I just want to thank you, the best way I can. I can't thank you enough." he told her. 

 

"What another way to show me you love me from what you have been doing? You have shown me enough and I see your dedication. Don't ever forget that, Ethan." she reassured him. "Okay?"

 

"Okay then." he told her, never leaving her big brown eyes. At this point, the shower has been ice cold but these two haven't noticed because of the heat between one another. 

 

"You are the best that has happened to me and Sam." he reminded her. Ray smiled at him before giving him a last kiss. Kissing him was so addicting. Both of her mates were addicting but Ethan nearly worships her. Ethan had a tough childhood, abusive father and depressed mother. He didn't really see much light in his life until he met Ray years ago along with Sam. From then, Ethan knew Ray had to be in his life, she was going his Alpha Queen. 

 

 

  ***********************************************

 

  Raven Sinclair lied in a white room on an examination bed at her doctor's appointment. She lied in the white robe for patients with her stomach and breasts almost exposed. Raven toyed with her pale toes as she waited for her doctor to look her. She glanced down at her stomach that was barely bulging, she still looked the same but she was definitely pregnant. Pregnant with her first child, her first Chiroptera child. A Chiroptera herself, she noticed a change in herself. Her baby was already sucking all of her energy and blood out of her. This made her skin white skin paler, fatigued and thirster for blood..so much more thirster. Her pregnancy was still early in her first vampire trimester but this unborn was already demanding a lot from her. She rubbed her flat tummy in admiration as she finally was able to conceive her first child with her love James. 

 

 She snapped out of her thoughts when Dr. Scott finally opened the door. "Helloo, How are you?" She greeted. Dr.Scott wore her usual white coat with her long blonde ponytail slick back neatly. 

 

 "I'm alright." Raven simply told her. 

 

  "How have you been feeling lately, since the big news?" she asked as she pulled her seat next to the bed with her HP laptop, ready to record notes. 

 

  "Just fatigued and thirsty, pretty thirsty lately." Raven honestly answered. 

 

  "Are you due for another blood transfusion? When was your last one?" Scott asked. 

 

 "I can't remember. Maybe..late July." Raven answered. 

 

 "I think you are due for another one very soon. You are going to need more blood since you will be feeding for two now." Scott told her as she put on her gloves and brought out the gel for the ultrasound. "How have you been dealing with your thirst?"

 

 "I have been..alright. Just feeding when I can." she lied. Her thirst has actually been a little more aggressive since she became pregnant, this baby has been making her a thirsty beast.

 

  "Well, that's what to expect for a vampire mother. I remember when I was pregnant with my son, I was craving so much blood that was always getting a blood transfusion and I drank so much cow's blood." Scott spoke. 

 

 ‘Ugh, I'm tired of cow's blood.'  Raven thought to herself, she didn't want anything to do with cow's blood at all. Her taste buds changed and she was over it. Her mate James would give her a glass of cow's blood they get from the market every night but she is growing so tired of it. She only drank it to keep herself and her demanding baby healthy. 

 

 Human mothers will never understand it, they only have to hold a child for nine months, eat what they want and be done with it. Vampire mothers are very different, they hold vampire young for 12 months sometimes 13, require a lot more blood to keep them both healthy, and eventually, a c-section is made to cut the cocoon from her stomach. Once the newborn gets its first taste of blood, it hatches. It's a totally different ball game when raising vampire children but it is so worth the wait. 

  Dr.Scott prepped the gel on her belly before she began to search for her baby with the ultrasound's transducer probe. As it produced high-frequency sound waves on her abdomen, Dr. Scott smiled when she saw the image on the screen. "And here is your baby," she announced. Raven was in complete awe. The image was tiny, almost barely a fetus at this point because she's about two months into her pregnancy. However, this was her baby, a young creature of the night destined to dominate the shadows. 

 

  "What are your thoughts?" Scott asked her, giving her a toothy smile. 

 

 Raven didn't take her blue eyes off the screen "Beautiful, just absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to show James." 

 

  Scott giggles at her joy. The tiny heartbeat made Raven's chest heat up, she was so excited. 

 

  "I am sure your mate will be very happy." she commented. 

 

 "You don't understand how long it took us to conceive. We have tried so many times." Raven told. Raven had one previous miscarriage before with James which devastated her dearly. 

 

 "I know, let's give this your best shot." Scott encouraged. 

 

That's what Raven planned to do, give it her best shot. She and James have been trying on and off again to conceive. At times, she was getting frustrated with him and with herself. Sometimes it had gotten so bad, that she didn't really desire her own mate for lovemaking. She became more focused on her artwork as she painted her frustration away in her art room at their home. Now, she is ecstatic, finally pregnant and feeling her unborn taking all of her energy. She couldn't wait for birth and make more chiropteran children. The world needs it. 

 

 "Raven." Raven blinked when she heard Dr.Scott call her. 

 

  "Yes?" 

 

  "Have you thought of any names if its a boy or a girl?" she was curious. 

 

 "Not yet, it is far too soon." Raven told her. 

 

  "They will come to you I'm sure. The next time you visit me, you'll probably begin listing out names." 

 

 Raven nodded "Tell me Doctor, What are the best ways to keep my energy? I am always so tired." 

 

 "Well, you have to make sure you are getting enough nutrients daily now. Feeding on more blood during the week and getting more blood transfusions each month. You will need it more blood since you are with child now. Also, get as much rest as you can. Even eating a rare steak or two will help. This will help prevent you from getting weak during your pregnancy." Dr.Scott advised. "

 

 "Sometimes I feel like cow's blood isn't enough doctor." Raven complained.

 

 "It will feel like that during your first trimester. That will pass, don't worry." 

 It will pass she said, it's only your first trimester she said. Raven didn't think Dr.Scott understood, Raven has been always thirsty. Drinking cow's blood that her mate gives her in the evening lately hasn't been serving her cravings. She needed more..no her baby needed more. Her baby wanted the taste of a fresh kill, warmblood fresh from the veins. Raven almost salivated just thinking about sinking her fangs into something or someone. 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Show some love and let me know what you think! 

This is my first explicit story so far! So happy to be writing again! 

-Nsablo







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.