Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Part 6 of the Uhura's World Series-Never forgotten.

Spock sat quietly on their bed that they had shared for 52.9 years. His thoughts wander back when he first saw her on the Enterprise. He watched her step down from the transporter pad into his Vulcan heart. They kept their love a secret but shared compassion, which no other Vulcan could feel. When their love and marriage came out, they were the envy of all species, they were the perfect couple. His logic and Nyota's compassion mixed into one.

She went quietly holding his hand, she gave him so much.

She stopped the warring natures that ran rapidly inside his mind and heart.

She combined the "Child of two worlds" that they settled in peace because of the undying love she gave unselfishly.

She gave him their children, they created their own IDIC family where others struggle to accept them.

She gave him undeniable love that filled his Vulcan heart.

He misses her so, half of his heart and soul. Parted from me, never parted. Now he carries her katra, he will never leave her, now he must prepare for his journey.

Spock stands in front of her mirrored dresser and takes a long look at himself. His dark hair is almost platinum, slight wrinkles at the corner of his eyes.

His eyes scan her dresser and stop at her jewelry box, Spock's hand glide across the top that brings back many memories. His hands grasp the sides and slowly lifts the lid. Spock looks inside to a circus of her jewelry. His hand shift through the collection that Nyota had accumulated over the years of their marriage. His fingers stop at two semi-circular rings, he picks them up to feel them in his hand. Spock takes a deep sigh, he knows these rings, it's the first gift he has given her. Those green jade hoop earrings, he thinks back to the Enterprise where she wore them almost everywhere on and off duty. Nyota told him that they remind her of undying love, she didn't care what others thought. Spock grips them in his hand and return to their bed and sat and stares at them. The color alone represents the color of his blood, their bond, his Vulcan love for her.

"Taluhk nash-veh k'dular "- I cherish thee

Was all Spock could say.

Spock got up to continue packing her things, he knew just what to do with those precious green earrings.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.