[Reviews - 30] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

These are a compilation of short stories around Uhura's earrings. There are some episodes in the series, where she has on green nail polish. I hope you like these short stories.

 

See the source image


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: Nyota Uhura (Television)
Classification: General
Genre: Drama
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: Uhura/Spock
Warnings: Un-betaed
Series: Uhura's World Series
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 5669 Read: 23819
Published: September 16 2019 Updated: November 25 2019
Story Notes:

 

Part 7 of the Uhura's World Series: I always wondered why Uhura wore those green hooped earrings. They were first noted in the first episode of the Star Trek TOS: season 1: The Man Trap. Watch Uhura work on Spock in the beginning.

1. Chapter 1-Why I Wear Them by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarhalf-star (309 words)

Why I Wear Them

It was always commented that Lt. Uhura was the best looking woman on the ship. Her hair is always styled and rarely out of place, her nails manicured as they would glide across her console and never miss a beat. It was her body that men admire the most, she knew her uniform was fit and tight in the right places. She could have worn pants, but then it wouldn't beat the purpose of being naturally attractive.

2. Chapter 2-Part 2-a poem on love by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstar (90 words)

3. Chapter 3-Those Green Earring: Part 3-Anguished thoughts by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (555 words)

4. Chapter 4-Those Green Earring: Part 4-Never forgotten. by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarhalf-star (412 words)

5. Chapter 5:Those Green Earring: Part 5-Family Heirloom by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (384 words)

6. Chapter 6-Those Green Earring: Part 6:Looking Sexy by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (752 words)

7. Chapter 7-Those Green Earring: Part 7:Manly Advice by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (447 words)

8. Chapter 8-Those Green Earring: Part 8:Not with My Man by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (899 words)

9. Chapter 9-Those Green Earring: Part 9-Gone Missing by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (575 words)

10. Chapter 10-Those Green Earring: Part 10-A token of My Affection-Poem by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (149 words)

11. Chapter 11-A token of My Affection by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] (1097 words)

Those Green Earring: Part 10

This story was my original ending to the series of "Those Green Earrings". I chose the poem instead. Now after a couple of weeks I have debated if I should put it in, so tell me what you think? I am very interested in your thoughts and replies to the final ending of these compilation of stories.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.