Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hi Valent Chamber,

 

It's been a long while since I've posted.  I've missed you all.  I have been very busy, and each time I wanted to post something came up.

Let me fill you in on what's happening to me.  I went to the 2019 Romance Writer's of America Conference.  It was held in New York City.  I had an amazing time. 

I've started a Youtube Channel:  RWA 2019 Black Romance Writer, Elizabeth Griffin. Now you will officially be able to meet me and learn about my city.   

The Youtube Channel  will fill you in on the conference as well as give you tips on writing romance novels.  Please spread the word about the channel.  All THUMBS UPS are appreciated.

I am only working one job now.  Hahnemann Hospital, the place where I've worked per diem for 10 years, has closed so now I will be writing more.

I am posting an excerpt from THE GOOD HUSBAND.  Let me know what you think.




Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi Valent Chamber,

 

I have great news!  I now have audio books:  The Temporary Mistress, The Notorious Bachelor, The Dangerious Invitation, A Black Christmas, and Niara.

All audio books are available everywhere.  You can even request them at you local library!  

As always, thanks for the support!

 

Sincerely,

 

Elizabeth Griffin

 

You can connect with me on:

Facebook:    Elizabeth Griffin

Instagram:   egriffingore

Twitter:        @thescrubseries

Youtube:       RWA 2019 Black Romance Writer, Elizabeth Griffin

Website:      www.elizabethgriffin.net

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Langston 

 

        She thinks I'm a good husband, but she has no damn idea who she's married to.... 

 

Ashleigh

 

        He's the best thing that's ever happened to me.  For the first time in my life, I feel happy— truly, truly happy— and safe.

 

Langston

 

        If her father hadn't blackmailed me, I wouldn't have walked down that god damn aisle.  Screw fidelity—  And, I don't mean in a positive way.

 

Ashleigh

 

        He's into me for  all of the right reasons—  He thinks I'm smart, and it doesn't intimidate him—

            I head the Immunotherapy Research Lab at Penns Landing Memorial Hospital.

 

Langston 

 

        I don't believe in monogamy.

 

Ashleigh

 

        He asked to marry me right away .  I hadn't been prepared. We've only been dating for a few months.  

 

Langston

 

        I told her father that I'm not the marrying kind. He didn't seem to care. He shrugged off the confession.  

            I won't treasure her.  I'll simply use her body, and then toss her aside.  I'll ruin whatever love she thought  existed  between us.

 

 

Ashleigh

 

            He's the perfect man.  I cannot wait to sleep with  him.

 

Langston

 

        This won't last.  I will not commit to one woman.  I'm not that foolish...

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.