[Reviews - 25] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

After a car accident that killed her parents and robbed her of the ability to hear, Emmy Chapman was taken in by her crimeboss uncle. Deprived of affection and used as a tool in his business, Emmy seeks a way out. Willing to go to jail than to spend another day as her uncle's prisoner, Emmy hires Benedict Cornerstone. 

Ben is New York's top criminal defense attorney. By chance he meets Emmy and immediately and their attraction is undeniable. But taking her on as a client complicates things. Ben doesn't know how to let her in and Emmy doesn't trust her heart. The lines are constantly blurring between them and they have to find a way to deal because Emmy's freedom is at stake. 


Rated: All Ages
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 16217 Read: 11628
Published: December 17 2019 Updated: February 27 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Camille Mackenzie [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar (2514 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Camille Mackenzie [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2785 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Camille Mackenzie [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2899 words)

I hope you're all enjoying the read. Can't wait for comments about this because I am really enjoying telling their story..

 

Happy NEW YEAR~

4. Chapter 4 by Camille Mackenzie [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2650 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Camille Mackenzie [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2626 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Camille Mackenzie [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2743 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.