Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire Summary: Christine is on shore leave on Earth and has found out that McCoy is carrying a torch for her. Christine made amends with associates such as Eve, Charlene and the nursing department. Nimitz is enroute to Altairs VI on the Enterprise to meet his special lady. Back on Vulcan another problem is unfolding, Nyota found out T'Pring is invited and had an emotional outburst. Now, Spock needs to confront Nyota about her strong emotions that are being projected.
See the source image




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

The Battle over T'Pring

Spock left an emotional scene with Nyota's mother. Saana was retelling the story of Nyota's birth to her acceptance to Starfleet, Her version of Starfleet was bleak and showed resentment due to the loss of her spouse and her brother. She gave a detailed version of Nomad, from her perspective, and how it had impacted not only her but his family as well. As Spock traveled back to their suite on his family estate, he reflected on Nomad and how Christine had assisted in Nyota's recovery. He had been unaware of her infatuation until after he declared his affections for his wife. Space has the tendency to negatively impact personal lives. Kirk informed him that Chapel received her psychological evaluation for her bundled emotions. He was still perplexed that a club was formed in his honor, with the intention of pursuing him. " Most illogical"

The current problem at hand was a dangerous one. Nyota intends to confront his former betrothed. He recalled when he first revealed T'Pring's machinations to Nyota, how her facial expression had intimated a negative response when he explained that T'Pring has attempted to use Kirk against him. She expressed concern that her actions would impact his Pon Farr, but lately Nyota's emotions in their bond had been stressed, especially when T'Pring was brought up. Even her thoughts would reveal anger. At first he was unaware of its source, but a few moments ago it was clarified. Nyota felt strong resentment toward a female she had not met. "Most illogical."

Nyota stormed out of the breakfast area like a witch on a broom-she had never felt such anger. "The thought of that bit$h coming to my wedding reception!" Nyota had other plans for her meet and greet with T'Pring, she had searched Vulcan's ancient laws of violations and found one. She was going to challenge the broken law to get justice for what T'Pring had done to Spock and Kirk. As she was walking back to their suite, breathing like a dragon, Nyota realized she had made a mistake, a big mistake. She slowed her pace, "Oh no-what have I done." Slapping her forehead, she realized her outburst wasn't just in front of her husband but also her new in-laws. She dragged herself inside the room, sat on the bed and reflected on her actions.

"What a wife I am. Nobody would believe that I am an officer in Starfleet."

Nyota flopped back on the bed and wondered what her new in-laws thought of her. She made such an impression on their first vid-com back on the ship, now this. They must think she has no self control.

"I think I ruined my opportunity to improve their impression of me."

She folded her hands behind her head, and continued to rue her failure to keep her self-control. Now her chances were nil. "Are they?" "Maybe I can find a way to fight her privately." "But how would I get the message to her?" "Maybe Amanda can be an aide to help find where they live or contact her?" "Make a peace offering and have tea as a ruse!"

Nyota shot down the idea after thinking of another one and then a smile formed on her face , just as Spock walked in. She quickly recomposed herself.

"Spock, I know I lost control of my emotions- I feel so bad that happened in front of your parents!"

"No need, my parents are well versed in human behavior."

She looked at him quizzically.

"Okay?"

"I do have other concerns about you, my wife."

Spock sat next to her on the bed and continued to address the issue giving Nyota a serious look, it was time to be the husband and make her face the facts.

"For sometime I have felt in our bond a strong negative reaction coming from you. At first I thought it was a situation that had arisen and was resolved. But they resurface when we mention Vulcan and the ceremony."

Nyota sat still and contemplated her thoughts, she's been shielding them well on certain subjects. But, once in a while, they escape and could be picked up by Spock. Spock had told her that people's thoughts could be picked up if they were loud. She was aware of some incidents where her thoughts had escaped. Instead of covering them up, she answered her husband truthfully.

"You are right darling, I've been learning to control my emotions based on the techniques you have taught me to do. I've practiced meditation with you to master those emotions that might filter out towards you."

"A diversion," Spock thought, his wife was trying to distract from the issue. "Nyota our relationship has progressed in such a way that we are aware of each other, don't you agree?"

Nyota held her head down. "Yes, Adun."

"Please explain your research about our ancient history?"

She looked at him like he had read her thoughts, and felt that she was caught. "Did I reveal that in our bond?"

"No. I found research materials and a recent request from Vulcan that the librarian of ancient history asked for clarification."

"Now there's no secret to that!" Nyota said, throwing her hands up in surrender.

"Explain the research, my Aduna."

"I wanted to find out if T'Pring violated any laws that I could find to challenge."

"To a duel?"

Nyota nodded her head yes.

"It is illogical and unnecessary to instigate a confrontation which has no meaning Nyota."

"But Spock, she almost had you and Kirk killed in malice. It's like she has something against you. I want her to realize that Terrans can be as intelligent and resourceful as Vulcans. You don't think I know that Vulcanians have a low opinion of Terrans? I want to demonstrate that I am physically and emotionally capable of handling any challenge."

"Nyota there is no point to prove, T'Pring had made it clear that her choice was logical. She explained that my commitment to Starfleet is not what she desired and that I failed to maintain proper communication during our bond."

"But Spock, it's the integrity of it. She didn't want to waste her precious Stonn's blood but rather your commander and friend. I know you couldn't live with that!"

Spock knew he couldn't live with killing his captain and friend. He would have considered Kolinahr for the rest of his life. T'Pring would have been content with it.

"K'diwa, it is not logical to seek revenge of any sort, that is not our way."

"I want retribution, I want justice for what she did. Have you thought of the impact if you and Kirk died? I did! I couldn't live knowing that you had suffered such a great loss, or continue to work or serve in Starfleet. There is no other man I want scooping me up from the bridge than you."

"Nyota you are letting your emotions rule you, it's illogical. Therefore it is unnecessary to engage in confrontation with T'Pring. Her physical strength is 2.1 times more than yours."

Nyota leaned back and looked at Spock. "You don't think I can beat her?"

"That is beside the point. This idea of confronting another Vulcan over tradition is not reasonable or valid."

Nyota folded her arms over her chest and Spock saw that the conversation was not leading anywhere. It was then he decided to use another method to defuse the topic. He saw the determination in her eyes, he should feel honored she would defend him as she had defended him before. But, logically, it was unnecessary. He extended his fingers to smooth the tension, but he was working on another intention. Nyota took his fingers and felt the love pour through their bond. Spock said,

"I believe we should take a shower."

Nyota lifted both her brows. "Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Not unless you would like to engage in mating." Spock shifted his brow in invitation.

Spock had ulterior motives for taking a shower. One thing Spock had realized in his new marriage, his wife is stubborn on certain things. But the shower is neutral ground and serves as a therapeutic treatment on her body. It is more than sexual.

Spock realized that showers release stress for Nyota and help clear her mind, giving her a better perspective of the situation. He found it better to address serious conversations in the shower, for leverage. It gave him the opportunity to explain things with more clarity than logic alone could provide. His wife is an independent woman with creative thoughts. She may not be a high ranking officer, but her intelligence is a force to be reckoned with. Once he starts analyzing things from a scientific perspective, the objective is lost. But when he uses this subtle approach, Nyota is able to constructively discuss his terms. At the moment T'Pring is the center of the topic, along with her determination to avenge him for what occurred during the Kal-i-farr. Why Nyota chose to take on such a task was beyond him. Spock wondered if it was some form of Terran female ritual to validate him as property, these are things he will wait to ask once she has relaxed.

Nyota slowly took his hand and allowed Spock to guide them to the shower room. As a child, Spock had a large bathroom suite that had possessed an assortment of small plants and a sky light for the suns to serve as natural lighting. He lifted off her shirt and sports bra, gently pulling off her pants and undies, while he kept his eyes on hers. They opened up their bond and let their passion flow between them, a smile of pleasure and anticipation formed Nyota's face. Spock lifted his arms for her to remove his shirt and tilted enough for her to pull it over his head, ruffling his once perfect bangs. She began removing his pants and underwear, revealing his chiseled lean frame, and ran her hands up and down his torso and thought loudly,

"Damn, this man has a mean set of 8 packs."

"Thank you, I find your mammary tissues most interesting to observe and touch."

Nyota leaned back and laughed heartily, "Is that another way of saying that I'm sexy?"

"I believe so."

"I also find your gluteus maximus very appealing as well."

Nyota awed at his comment, "You find my a$$ sexy too! Honey, you are winning kudos for that comment!"

Spock touched a panel on the wall and water started to flow from the ceiling to the center of the room. It was designed to recycle and flow at a moderate rate to conserve.

That's how it begins, with a little touch, a little comment to set the tone of their shower therapy. Spock took a stool and she sat, he knelt and started soaping her feet with scented wash. Resting her foot on his thigh and gently rubbing her heel and toes. Nyota started moaning in pleasure from his ministrations. Spock took note that her feet were one of her erogenous zones, with his Vulcan touch her body started to relax and he watched her sway and moan with delight.

"Mmmmuumm, that fe-els sooo good."

Spock remained quiet in their bond as he continued to rub and scrub her foot gently. Then he proceeded to the next one as he softly placed the massaged clean foot down. Nyota continued with her moaning and awing.

He was able to provide intimate touches, to make her refocus and rethink her thoughts, rather than reacting to them. Rotating and using his finger to draw small circles on her skin, he slowly moved up to her ankle. Spock repositioned himself so that he had both ankles accessible to administer equal attention, while Nyota continued with her moans of satisfaction. Spock kept his eyes on her face, observing her responses to his touch and feeling her body with his fingertips for reaction. He was pleased that the method was working, he was only on phase one. After a few minutes his hands glided up to her golden brown calves where he found tight muscles from running this morning. He applied a little more pressure to loosen her tight tendons. Her moaning increased with a hissing sound, he applied more soft soap and oils. "Mine." popped in his thought as her sound entertained his sensitive ears. The water continued cascading down, like rain water softly beating against their skin. After the calf rub, Spock retrieved a water mat and laid it on the floor. He picked his wife up and laid her gently on the ground on her stomach, she looked into his eyes and wiped the water gathered around them. Spock positioned himself and started lathering her back and applied more oils. His hands glided up and down her back, gently massaging the tight muscles, and more moans continued. Then his hands stopped at the junction of her butt and a small smirk appeared on his face. His second favorite piece of her anatomy was in view. He squeezed one of the tight muscled globes, he had seen many men stare at her butt, watching Nyota walk by and they would stare as her hips would swivel those tight muscled mounds. He gently stroked the firm brown mound and he heard a giggle break into the silence. He applied more oils and his hands danced over her backside as Nyota opened her legs to give him access to her thighs, and he continued to minister there. He enjoyed watching her body glisten from the oils.

"You are torturing me and I enjoyed it soo much. Your hands are masterful in massaging my body."

"Why thank you."

"I think it's my turn!"

"I have not finished, I need to complete the process while you are on your back!"

Another soft laugh.

"I need to return the favor so you and I will be in the same condition."

"As you wish."

Nyota sat up and looked into Spock's eyes and saw his love, she touched his face and gave him a smile. He kissed the palm of her hand. Nyota knew if he massaged her front, it would be the end of her, she would have an orgasm.

Spock sat on the stool, she opened his legs and knelt with her back facing him. She picked up one of his long legs and draped over her shoulder, and started soaping and oiling his foot. Spock didn't make a sound but embraced the treatment, the feeling of her hands caressing his foot played on his mind. He liked it only from her. She tapped his foot for him to switch legs which he did automatically. He closed his eyes as the other foot received the same soap and oil treatment. When she finished, Nyota turned to work on his calves by extending his long leg and kneeling again, giving them a rubdown and soft kneading by using the back of her palm and forearm. Nyota glanced up into his dark piercing eyes, looking at her as she worked his muscular, toned calf and lower thigh.

When she finished that area, she stood up so Spock could lay on his stomach on the mat. He stretched out his long arms, she straddled Spock at his hips and sat, leaning forward to the back of his neck and massaging, kneading gently into his flesh. She watched a green tinted hue form on his skin. Spock was all muscle with little to no fat. His frame appealed to Nyota, his back wide, tight waist and narrow hips. "Mine." Once in a while her breasts would brush against his skin and there would be a slight twitch from his shoulder blade.

While she was working on Spock's back, Nyota started to reflect on her thoughts of T'Pring. "What woman would turn down a man like Spock, just because he's half human? I'm still amazed that Vulcan has racism."

She sighed deeply enough that Spock took notice.

"Speak your thoughts Nyota."

Now that the scene was set, Spock would start the slow process of reasoning with her. For them to co-exist together this was what they must do to communicate with each other on common ground.

"I want to explain something about me and my nature. I know that I am stubborn and often my mind is set when I know something that I want. It becomes my goal."

Spock did not respond, he had learned to let her complete her thoughts. He remembered very vividly about pushing his statements while she was talking.

"I am a woman, a human female, and I hope my being one I will not disappoint you. When you first told me the story about your kal'i'fee and how she chose Kirk 'your best friend' to duel against you, to the death, it struck a chord deep in my core. The anguish, just the thought of killing your best friend under the influence of a traditional duel. Had you won, then you would have a wife by forced traditional marriage and a long life mourning your friend. I know her jealousy of you made her act against you. My love, vengeance was in her heart. I know she was aware of who Kirk was to you, she spoke of your legend that she refused to live with, she had known about your exploits with Kirk for years. My love, I won't let that to go. Since we have shared thoughts of our past, know your pure heart.

Spock saw the intensity in her statements and in her eyes, Nyota was serious in her thoughts and continued.

"I too am being who has inherited genes that compel me to take actions which are part of my nature. I have become possessive, ruthless and heavily, deeply fallen into a love that has consumed me. I can't breathe without you. What hurts you, hurts me. You have become a part of me. I am programmed to fight for you, with all means, to provide your safety. We are One. You are MINE, you are not to be disrespected. That my love is in my DNA, I am driven to challenge the very person who stole a part of you, which is now part of me. Even you are possessive of me when men dare approach me knowing that I belong to you and only you. I see it, you try to control that old nature that snips up. We fight it, Spock, regardless of how civilized we present ourselves to be. But T'Pring is still a woman scorned, a woman who seeks selfish vengeance, a woman like any woman. She still desires and hates you. I will protect her from her intentions of destroying you. Not on my watch."

Nyota sat quietly, listening to soft rain fall on them and around them. Spock laid there processing her thoughts. Vulcan people were civilized and not civilized at the same time. When it comes to their mating rituals, they are stripped of centuries of learned logic. Did T'Pring purposely use Kirk to strike her last vengeance against him? Spock reached behind him and flipped onto his back while holding his wife in the process. Now she straddled his hips, looking down at him, as he looked up at her.

Spock had to think about what she had said, that he too was possessive, his nature aroused just from the scent of another male. Vulcan male nature was to fight for the right for the woman to bear their children, hence the Pon Farr. Their dirty little secret that no amount of logic could control as often as he had tried. Their instincts beat them into a mindless blood battle for a wife. Nyota was right to a point, but reality wouldn't justify her actions to challenge T'Pring.

"I am honored, my wife. I too have the tendency to succumb to our primitive instincts, but it is not necessary now to seek out such confrontation. We should practice and use restraint against such physical interaction. You are correct that a natural reaction when males of any species approach you is for me to become defensive. You are correct, in your reaction, when females of any species approach me. You react to your natural defensiveness. We both have admitted these unwarranted reactions during our courtship. I know your desire to adjust T'Prings actions and attitude on my behalf is not logical. Not logical at this moment, where we are esteemed for our merits for the Intrepid. All of Vulcan bow before us as we mourn together for those returned katras. For the last 4.25 weeks we traveled back to my home planet to celebrate our wedding. We are so recognized by Starfleet and the Federation that they too rejoice in our marriage. The woman that I have chosen, who has decided to commit to my Ponn Farr and will one day carry our childrensupersedes any action or reaction from the Vulcan women who chose not to marry me. We are each other's property."

Nyota looked into his eyes and acknowledged his reasoning. She had to admit that. She needed to put on her big girl panties and give T'Pring a pass, though it's not what she wanted. But the fact that she had to imagine her coming to her wedding reception, had put a bad taste in her mouth. She would do anything to keep Spock happy, even letting go of her quest. A hand moved up her waist and a set of hooded dark eyes turned sexual, she didn't mind that natural instinct.

"MINE k'diawa."

"Always yours, ashayam"

Nyota leaned down and massaged his chest, the black hairs that littered it were flat. Spock held her steady as she did her work, and she was pleased that his chest vibrated with his famous purring sound. Nyota was turned on by his humming, usually she only heard it when he had been sated.

"We have not formally consummated our Vulcan marriage, our ceremony was done in haste for our sake. I would like to continue our second wedding in our bed."

"Then I conclude that we have come to an agreement."

Spock stood up with ease while still holding Nyota gently by the back of her thighs, her head tucked in the crevice of his neck. Spock tried to dry them off without success, Nyota's legs wrapped around him. He did the best he could and walked to their bed, laying her down as carefully as he could with his primal instincts still aroused. Spock laid down next to her and started stroking her hair gently and looking at his beloved.

"K'diwa."

"Ashayam."

And they proceed with the rest of their love making.

"I didn't get to finish washing your hair."

Nyota giggled and smiled, "And I didn't complete my washing as well." She pressed her forehead against his.

"I guess we need to do another one-again."

Spock accomplished what needed to be done, he deterred a situation, and he knew it was not the end of the subject of T'Pring. Spock anticipated that she would interfere again in his life.

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.