Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


A DONOR?

"What?!?"

"Come on Tavia"

"I'm not going to ask him that"

"Aren't you guys friends?"

"Um exactly"

Octavia Renee Jenkins looked at her friend Chanel Wilson as if she had grown two extra heads. What the hell did she look like asking Dane Richard Irving to be her sperm donor? Not only were they friends but they were co-workers.

Podcast hosts not to mention Dane was a well-known guitarist. If word got out that Dane was the father of her baby....

"Tavia relax" Chanel said "you would be asking him for a sperm sample; it's not like you're going to actually have sex with him"

Octavia bit her lower lip; damn she really wished her friend hadn't said that. Dane was very attractive and certainly was a ladies man. It was a wonder he didn't have any oops children.

"Although he seems like the type to want to do things the old fashioned way" Chanel teased

"Chanel I'm not having sex with Dane" Octavia said firmly "so please stop trying to speak it into existence"

"So you'd rather have some strange man's sperm instead of someone you actually know and trust?"

"Chanel I just want a baby" Octavia insisted, "I don't need the man along with it"

"Not to mention I want my baby to be black like me"

"Your baby would still be black"

"A white man can't father a black baby Chanel" Octavia argued, "that's basic biology"

"Okay so your baby would be mixed"

"I'm going to keep looking for black donors" Octavia said stubbornly "Dane is not an option"

"He would be my option"

"Well I'm not you Chanel"

 

"Oh Shit!"

"Yes!"

"Yes Dane right there!"

Dane Irving drove himself inside of Randi's body over and over. His breath was hitching as he felt himself nearing completion.

Dane threw Randi's leg up over his shoulder to deepen the penetration. Her pussy was squeezing his dick like a vice grip.

"Shit Randi!" Dane hissed "I'm gonna cum soon!"

"Please Dane!" the red headed vixen whined "please cum!"

"You're gonna cum too baby?" he egged her on

"Yes!"

"Oh I know you are" Dane growled, "your pussy is so tight it feels like you're going to rip my dick off"

"Dane!"

"Yes say my name just like that!"

"Dane! Oh I'm cumming!"

Quickly Dane pulled himself out of Randi's wetness and shot his load all over her belly.

"Oh Randi that was so good" Dane raved as he finished.

However Randi looked annoyed.

"You seem pretty pissed for someone who just had the orgasm of her life"

"Why do you always do that?"

"Do what?"

"You never finish in me" Randi said pouting

"I never finish in any woman" Dane said "so don't take it personally"

"Why not?"

"Don't need any oops trap babies"

"So you would never finish in a woman?" Randi asked "like ever?"

"The woman I cum in will be my wife" Dane confirmed, "that is if I ever get around to getting married"

"So I'm not wife material?"

"Not really" Dane said bluntly "I mean it's not like you see me as husband material"

"What do you mean?"

"All you want to do is ride my dick Randi" Dane said "nothing more, nothing less"

Before Dane could say anything further Randi smacked him hard across the face.

Dane chuckled sarcastically

"Really?"

"Fuck you Dane Irving" Randi spat him "I hope you do find your ‘wife' and she flat out rejects you"

What the hell was Randi's problem? Dane wondered as she stormed out of his apartment. Usually it was wham, bam, and thanks. She knew their situation was strictly sexual; that's just how they rolled.

 

"Everything okay Tavia?" Dane asked watching Octavia make her way into the studio. It looked like she had dried stained tears on her cheeks.

"I'm fine"

"You don't sound fine"

"Dane it's okay"

Dane wasn't sure why Octavia was acting as if he hadn't known her for the past twelve years. He knew something was bothering her.

"Let's just get settled" she insisted, "we air in fifteen minutes"

She wasn't getting off the hook that easy; Dane was going to ask her about it once they were finished recording.

 

"Welcome back everyone to another episode of Polar Opposite Millennials I'm your host Dane Irving"

"And I am once again Octavia Jenkins"

"Today is Friday so the line is open for callers to call in for questions"

As soon as Octavia said that the phone immediately rang

"And it looks like we have our first caller" Dane chuckled "hello who is this?"

"Eric from Tampa Bay, Florida"

"Alright Eric from Tampa Bay how are you doing man?"

"I'm good" the caller replied, "I've got a bone to pick with you man"

"Oh and what's that?"

"Your tour isn't stopping here and Dane I got to tell you man you've got a lot of fans here"

For some strange reason when Octavia watched Dane throw his head back and laugh she felt some butterflies take flight......where the hell did that come from?

"I'm sorry Eric" Dane said sincerely "my January to May line up is full"

"I'll be sure to put Tampa Bay in for June to December okay?"

"I'll be looking"

"Next caller who is this?"

"Valerie from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania"

"Hello Valerie" Dane replied, "I have a feeling this question is for Octavia"

"Yes it's for her" the caller said, "Hey Tae how are you?"

"I'm doing good"

"You sure?" the caller asked, "because what I read from your post you're not good"

Dane noticed the sadness cloud Octavia's face; the caller came off as rude. He could have sworn he saw tears form in her eyes.

"I'm good"

"You still looking for a sperm donor?"

Dane raised his eyebrows and Octavia looked like she wanted to crawl in a hole.

"I'm.....well I'm....still looking"

"Girl there aren't a lot of black sperm donors; why don't you just get a man?"

"Well Valerie that question isn't for this show---"

"Aren't you turning 29 in August? Just one more year until you're 30"

"You only have six years until your pregnancy is considered geriatric"

Dane could see a tear rolled down Octavia's face.

"Hey Valerie" Dane cut in to defend his friend "I just turned 30 this past November; what's so terrible about it?"

"Dane you're a man" the caller said "men have it made after 30; women not so much"

"It's still young"

"Is it? Tae also went into lengthy detail about how she's still a virgin---"

"It was nice talking to you Valerie" Dane cut her off and decided to take them off the air completely.

"Unfortunately we've got to cut our show early; tune in next Tuesday"

As soon as Dane took them off the air; Octavia's tears flowed freely now.

"Tavia" Dane said gently "what's going on?"

He moved over to her until he was kneeling in front of her. Trying to make eye contact.

"Dane no please...."

"Yes Octavia" he said taking his hand and wrapping it around hers "tell me what's this about a sperm donor?"

"You weren't supposed to find out" Octavia replied. She then tried to get up and ended up spilling the contents of her laptop bag. It also included her folder of eligible donors.

Dane of course quicker than Octavia scooped the folder right up.

"Looks like I did find out"

"Dane please...."

"Are these all the guys you're checking out?" Dane asked as flipped through the pages

"Donors" Octavia replied

"Why do you want a donor?"

"Because I want a baby Dane"

"Tavia come on you could just find a guy to be with---"

"I don't need a man I just want a baby" Octavia insisted

"So you're prepared to raise this child on your own?"

"Yes"

"Okay" Dane said patiently "and what brought this on?"

"I'm turning 30 next year"

"Your birthday is August 30th which isn't for another seven months you'll be 29"

"A year from 30"

"Tavia don't listen to that caller she's an asshole besides you don't look a day over 25" Dane said sincerely "you look great"

Octavia felt those damn butterflies again. Why was Dane making her feel this way? He never made her feel this way before and she had known him since she was 16.

"Thanks Dane but my mind is made up"

"So you've ruled out the old fashioned way completely?"

"Yes"

"Octavia look at me"

It took some effort but Octavia did eventually look at Dane.

"Is it because you're still a virgin?"

"....."

"Are you afraid of sex?"

"No" Octavia said lying right through her teeth.

"I may not have a woman's body; but to me wouldn't it make more sense for you to have sex before you have a baby?"

"What do you mean?"

"Tavia you know exactly what I mean" Dane said, "a baby's head is much bigger than any man's penis"

"I'll cross that bridge when I get to it"

"I think that bridge might be sex"

"It doesn't have to be"

"You always were stubborn" Dane chuckled "there's nothing wrong with sex Octavia"

Dane noticed how Octavia shifted around in her seat. Most people their age weren't virgins so Octavia was almost like a unicorn. However Dane figured that there must be another reason why she kept dodging the issue.

"Would you be more comfortable with a man you knew?" Dane asked, "sex literally costs nothing it's not cold and detached like IVF is and your chances of conceiving are greater"

"Like I said Dane my mind is made up"

"Okay" Dane said respecting her choice even though he didn't agree with it "you don't have to hide something like this from me; we're friends you can tell me anything"

"I guess"

"You can trust me"

"I know Dane" Octavia said, "I should get going"

"You want to grab something to eat?" Dane asked, "I can help you vet through these donors"

"No thanks Dane I'm going home"

"See you Tuesday?"

"Tuesday"

Dane watched Octavia exit the studio both sad and embarrassed. It was the second time he watched a woman exit a room from him this past week. Unlike Randi however Dane actually gave a shit about Octavia.

She really wanted a baby this badly that she was going to select some stranger's sample? Hell he'd rather give her the sample because the idea of another man's sperm in her womb bothered him. She was special---

Wait.

Why would that bother him?

Octavia was special to him?

And did he really just consider being her sperm donor?

 

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.