Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


As  Abiona moved out of  child's pose she felt herself come back to her normal. Her calm state. When she first saw that video on the university's student run activism page she didn't think she would be able to calm down without the help of her father and makeshift guru  . Today's video just felt like the last straw. Having witnessed a number of atrocities at this campus many of which  she chose  to over look in the name of peace but this orientation weekend Sigma Psi went to far. Those poor animals rights were violated and they have no voice.


Until now! It's my job to confront these oppressors  she thought while rising off of the floor.  No silent contemplation this was her final call to action one that fully planned on answering. 


As she marched to the Sigma Psi fraternity house she kept seeing those beautiful pigs chowing down on the marijuana infused brownies and trying but failing to move in a straight line. Everyone in the video thought it would be so funny to watch high animals race. She could still see their sick smiling faces. What is happening to our word . Before she knew it she was in front of the frat house. She took a deep breath before knocking. The sound of her heartbeat was the only thing she could focus on as she thought of how she had never done anything like this before. She didn't cause scenes, she's the silent organizer. 


The door finally flew open. Abiona was met by someone's naked torso. As she raised her eyes up she took notice of everything on this strangers body. His tattoo, his muscles, the glisten. She mentally shook herself she was not here for this. 


Pulling herself to full height she met the stranger's half shut eyes. The smell of alcohol assailed her nose as she took in the rest of him. His tousled hair long hair looked like  It was clear that he hadn't started his day yet and most likely spent a good part of the morning guzzling from a bottle. 


"Hello there, would you mind putting me in contact with the head of this fraternity  house please?" She said with a low but clear voice.


He blinked twice before replying. 


"You're looking at him" 


* First draft want to get opinions of how it sounds so far * Not much has happened and this chapter is not complete 














Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.