Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

See the source imageBeta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Uhura couldn't believe that Kirk sent his vixens to encourage her to join their women's sex club. Nyota heard Janice and Marlena's idea to create a front in liking Kirk to get to her main mission, equal leverage.

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

The Dinner with James Kirk

Nyota couldn't believe that Kirk was making moves on her, she didn't even want a man in her life right now because of the 'Sisterhood'. She avoided his open flirtations on the bridge and his invitations to dinner. She carefully rebuffed his attempts to stroke her shoulders, gently diverting his hand, and every now and then she would catch Spock staring at her or Kirk with intense eyes. She couldn't figure that out either, hopefully it was not interfering with her code against being involved with her commanders. Even Sulu was sending death glares her way, knowing Kirk had made more headway towards her conquest than him. He could only stare into the main monitor as Chekov chuckled at the scene. The cycle of Uhura's avoidance and Kirk's following annoyance went on for days, each time he pressured his women to be more persistent in their attempts to secure Uhura. It gave them an excuse to just hang out with Uhura.

In the meantime, Nyota received reports from Eve that she had recruited more women to the cause, as had Chapel in the nursing staff. Marlena recruited all of the women in the science division, and Janice all the female yeomen. These recruits accounted for all the women on the ship that believed in her cause and could learn how to manage the sudden surge of equal treatment. Nyota set aside time to readjust everyone's communicators, to ensure important information could be passed on discreetly, especially concerning the dilithium shipment.

Some of the women took note of the changes of the guards and documented those dates and times. They reported the movements of the men and their daily routines; who they slept with, the exchange of credits in the gaming hall or any other form of leverage. They all swore allegiance to the Sisterhood and looked out for each other. None of them knew they were under the command of Uhura, only that they answered to the person that recruited them. The morale of the female crew members increased, and the men had took notice of their resistance to rugged behavior. The men were more excited than usual for Wrigley's planet, it offered them far more than the ship.

The vixens sent Nyota a signal that they wanted to meet before going to sick bay to hide and transport to Nyota's quarters.

"Okay ladies, what is going on now with loverboy?"

Marlena informed her, "Kirk wants you to escort him to Wrigley's and he wants you to have dinner with him there."

"Yeah, he's getting impatient that you've been dodging him," added Janice.

Marlena leaned in, "If you down to the planet with him, he's definitely going to expect sex with you. I recommend that you do the dinner here before we get to the planet."

"If that's what you want, Jim baby is suffering for you Nyota, he's stopped spanking us." giggled Janice.

Nyota rolled her eyes: "I. Don't . Even. Want. Him. I'll do the dinner for goodness sake."

Janice smiled at Nyota and snarkily said, "We know you don't want him Nyota, he needs you for his master plan. But you know Jim baby, he gets what he wants."

"We won't be mad if you do sleep with him, who could resist daddy's bedroom charms." Marlena said sweetly.

Nyota shook her head slowly, "I know everything about Kirk's escapades, and I've had my share of so-called lovers. I don't want or need another one."

"So, let us give you the FYI to do when you go," said Janice.

The women informed her of all the things Kirk would try to do to get her in his bed. Nyota shook her head, that men had tried to trick her, but she thanked them and sent them back to sickbay.


One day out from Wrigley's Nyota agreed to have dinner with Kirk after he asked her on the bridge in front of the crew. Tension on the bridge increased almost exponentially after that.

Nyota set the rules for Kirk and he agreed:

that it would be in the crewmen's lounge

that her personal guard was to be nearby

that she would set the time.

Nyota wore a yellow print halter top, African choker, and large hooped golden earrings. Her midriff was exposed between her halter top and a long maxi print skirt with a thigh-high slit. She wore garters to hide her knives.

Even Tina got dressed up, wearing an off the shoulder gown, with a gold pin, and a slit up the sides of the skirt to readily access her knives in her garter. She added a jeweled a belt to hold her phaser at her waist. The young woman sparkled in her dress, she admired Uhura and would do anything to protect her.

Nyota and Tina approached the lounge where two guards waited, they both stared at the women's attire lasciviously. They stood up straight for the captain's newest woman. Kirk stepped out and licked his lips, then he saw her guard and smirked.

"Nyota you look lovely as usual."

Kirk was dressed in a silk navy blue tunic that opened in the front to reveal his clean, muscled chest. He led her inside the dimly lit room where the dinner table was set and soft music played. Tina stayed outside with Kirk's guards, ignoring their stares and letting them know without words she wasn't intimidated by their size.

"Nice Captain"

"It's Jim... unless we can come up with another name for each other. I would call you... Cinnamon." Kirk took her hand and kissed her knuckles and moaned.

"Too bad these arrangements were not in the privacy of my quarters. It would've been more romantic."

Nyota slowly removed her hand from his and giggled, "How..sweet, let's eat." She walked to the nice table setting.

They sat and ate, while a male crewman served them, and they conversed about the previous missions that were successful. After the meal was served the crewman was dismissed.

"Now, for the main course of this dinner with the most beautiful woman aboard my ship, what must I do for you to have a relationship with me Nyota?"

"What you have been offering has been one sided, I'm giving up my freedom and personal rights."

"I'm offering an increase in your credits, full protections and a lavish lifestyle. Didn't my ladies explain that to you?",cooed Kirk.

"Of course, they informed me of all of the fringe benefits that you have to offer, it's just not my style." Nyota slowly started to get up, she was ready to leave.

Kirk got up too, and took her hand, leading her to the portal. He held her firmly in place by her waist when she attempted to move out of his space.

"Cinnamon, what do you want? Tell me I can get it for you. Just say yes to my proposal, be my negotiator-but mostly my lover."

"Kirk.."

"Jim,"he whispered into her ear, kissing the lobe.

"I want to be fair, I've had lovers before and they didn't work out. I would be hurt if that happened to us."

"It won't once you're the captain's woman, you will always be his woman."

"But.. Jim I have a problem about.. sharing, I'm not that good."

His hands ran up and down her naked midriff, feeling her soft, warm brown skin.

"So soft and beautiful, I can help you make up your mind. What can I do to convince you?"

"How.. about sharing something of yours?"

Kirk kissed her neck, his hands moving down her back, hips and moaned.

"What do you want?"

"How about those credits from Chekov and Rielly?"

Kirk stopped kissing, and stepped back to look at her. "What about them?"

"I was thinking, as part of a new relationship, you could give the credits to those women who were abused?"

Kirk tilted his head and folded his arms across his chest, "Why would I do that? Those two ran a prostitution ring on my ship and I didn't receive a percentage."

Nyota stood and spoke firmly, "But if the women were used and abused it should be given back to them."

Kirk had a problem separating from his credits, even if he wasn't the one to earn them. He needed all forms of credit for his agenda.

"Why are you concerned about the female crew?"

"Because I am female and part of the crew!"

"No deal." Kirk said firmly, stepping back, and pulling down his tunic.

Nyota had expected that answer, that's why she'd aske. Kirk would've never departed from his credits. She reached up and patted his cheek, starting for the exit.

"Have a good night darling."

Kirk pulled her arm and turned her back and hissed firmly: "Listen, I've played this game too long. I need you willingly to work with my plans Nyota. Or I can make your life as a Lt. Commander hell. Once I take care of business on Wrigley's be prepared to share my quarters with the others."

Nyota was put on notice and she didn't like it. Plans hadn't gone as she wanted. She answered him in a firm voice, playing the part, "Is that a command CAPTAIN?"

"Call it whatever the hell you want."

Nyota jerked her arm out his grasp and stormed out of the room. Kirk stood there with his wicked, triumphant smile. He would get his Cinnamon and could hardly wait to taste it. He touched his badge and his personal guards entered, they saluted.

"Do you have a tail on her?"

"Yes captain, she only reports to duty and her quarters. Nothing unusual sir."

"She stays in her quarters after duty, no where else? Not even to visit Boma, the slime?"

"No male has approached her since the incident with Mr. Scott."

"Maintain surveillance."

Kirk left with his guards back to his women, he was frustrated because of Cinnamon's refusal. He liked the name, it suited her, and he smiled as he was escorted back to his quarters.

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.