Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire

Summary: Challenged by T'Pring, Nyota secured her place as Spock's wife. The Vulcan crew are under orders to submit to her requests. Tina witnesses it all and is left with questions. Now Nyota is merging forces with Spock to take over the ship from the demented Kirk.Star Trek: Mirror Images mini-series from IDW 2008




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Cooking Up the Plan

 

Charlene and Eve stood with their loaded phasers, and looked around to see a band of Vulcans in a semi-circle. They recognized Nyota in the beautiful green dress, alive!

Eve asked in shock, "Nyota, are you alright?"

Nyota stepped out and walked towards them with a smile.

"Put down your weapons ladies, we are in good company."

Eve and Charlene looked at each other and slowly lowered their phasers. Charlene looked at the group of Vulcans over before asking,

"What's going on?"

Tina laughed and responded, "First, you're not going to believe this,but Miss Uhura is married!"

Their mouths dropped, stunned as Charlene and Eve looked at each other in confusion and almost dropped their phasers. They both gave a shocked look and shouted,

"WHAT?!"

Nyota looked at Spock somberly and smiled.

"Yes, Mr. Spock and I have formed...an alliance you may say. Being married to him just seals the deal."

Again both women looked aghast and shook their heads.

"Ok?"

Falor was amazed about his findings, looked up from his tricorder and announced,

"S'haile, they transported without being detected or activating the security system."

Spock had surmised that when they beamed into his room. It explained how they could be in different places when they were being surveilled. Thinking back to when Nyota was in her quarters for long periods of time.

Spock looked at Masters,

"Congratulations on your advancement of the inter-ship transporter beam, you solved the problem of being detected."

Masters stood erect with pride.

"Coming from you, Commander Spock, that is a high compliment."

"Also, ladies, my congratulations on the removal of the dilithium crystals, most ingenious. With the inter-ship transporter beam, you can relocate them at any time and place."

Eve and Charlene looked at each other and felt like they were caught in a mouse trap. Eve spoke up and tried to deflect.

"EXCUSE ME? Why are we here?" asked Eve, deflecting Spock's statement.

Nyota stood close to both women, smiling lazily and said,

"Ladies, we are going to take over the ship, with help from Mr. Spock"

Both women looked at each other at the same time, with mouths agape.

Nyota continued smiling, "Don't worry, we have a plan."

Spock took note of the women's demeanor, "We shall discuss it further, follow me."

Spock didn't ask, he expected his words to be followed. Nyota took Spock's extended arm as he led the small team into the next room. He left Stonn and T'Pring to work out their relationship, still fuming over her challenge of his bride.

In Spock's private quarters; Nyota, Charlene, Semek, Eve and Tina were developing the plan to take over the Enterprise.

Spock was amazed that Nyota had managed to get the entire female crew to rally with her, not knowing that she was in charge. He was truly fascinated that Nyota had joined forces with Kirk's women. That would help when it came time to execute their plans.

"What about the Tantalus device? Captain Kirk could use it against us if we are discovered," Spock inquired during a natural break in planning.

"True. Marlena and Janice informed me that he changes the codes often. Sometimes he would let them use it if the Vixens had a problem. But if we continue, they can keep 'Kirkbaby' busy."

Nyota answered was attempting to break the code on Masters' tricorder while they were talking.

Knowing that Jim planned on taking his woman, Spock didn't like the endearment Nyota had stated. Feeling a jolt in their fledgling bond, she leaned over and lightly tapped his leg to ensure he was paying attention.

"It's okay Spock darling, that's what his women call him. But I'm your woman now," Nyota reassured him with her eyes and a seductive smile.

Charlene was still in shock over Nyota hooking up with Mr. Spock, his demeanor had not changed.

"Well, you're in luck Mr. Spock, Romaine and I created a device that will deactivate 98% of all the weapons on the ship. The Tantalus is the only one I haven't been able to test. I have to get into Kirk's quarters and try it. Also, I have the only prototype."

Spock shared a look of respect with Semek, they were impressed by the utilization of unique technology. He nodded his head and spoke,

"If you grant me access to the schematics of your device, I can create multiple devices until a more advanced version is created."

Charlene's mouth dropped open in surprise at the offer before she abruptly closed it.

Eve thought aloud, "I think, once those devices are created, we can strategically place them in designated locations. The male crew won't have a choice but to engage in hand to hand combat."

Nyota looked up and smiled at Mr. Spock's idea. "And once I get in contact with the Vixens I could figure out a pattern from Kirk's previous codes. People usually use codes that are familiar to them."

Spock gave a slight nod in agreement with the idea. Humans usually used something familiar, in their past or present, as a pattern to base their codes on. There were other things to consider for the takeover, but Nyota's team had created a well developed plan.

Spock stood up taking Nyota with him. "It's important that Kirk does not reach his quarters to activate the device. We will need a diversion."

He turned to his wife and arched a brow,

"My wife, you will be sitting in the Captain's chair. His fury will be the distraction that leads to his demise."

Tina gasped, "Oh my God, he hates anybody sitting in his chair!"

Spock was counting on Jim's unchecked emotional response, he knew Jim's pride was a great potential weakness.

"While he's dealing with you, the rest of us will be in position."

Nyota loved the idea and smiled with joy, she could hardly wait to see Kirk's face. Spock turned to Semek and gave him directions.

"See to it that the women get any resource they need and notify us when the devices are made."

"Yes, S'haile." Semek bowed and gave the Vulcan salute.

Spock turned to the women, "Ladies, if you will excuse us, I would like to return to my honeymoon."

Nyota smiled seductively up at Spock, cuddled against his side, before they turned around to leave the room. As the door shut opened to Spock's quarters, she glanced quickly over her shoulder and winked at her women.

The women were overcome with a wave of hiccuped giggles as the door shut. Eve, Charlene and Tina transported out to spread the plan to the rest of the crew.


Tina, Eve and Charlene had another secret meeting with the Vixens and Chapel.

"I want to commend you for hiding Kirk's prize," Christine said with her arms folded and chuckling.

"Girl, Kirk baby is having a bird, he's so tense," cooed Janice.

"He hasn't slept in days thinking about those crystals," added Marlene.

Janice looked at Marlena and said, "I'm kind of jealous, he's paying more attention to those crystals than us."

They chuckled.

"Well, that's kind of good, he's distracted so we can execute our plan! Nyota gave us instructions." stated Charlene.

"Where is she? How is she doing since the attack?" asked Christine.

Tina smiled and boldly said, "Well, she'll be here later after her honeymoon."

Three mouths dropped as they stared blankly at the laughing Eve and Charlene.

"What the f ck! The b tch is married?" Janice said with her hands on her hips. "To who?"

Marlene and Janice looked at each other, when they realized who.

"NO F CKING WAY!" said a shocked Marlena.

Tina tilted her head yes.

Christine shook her head in disbelief, smiling and huffed, "Girl hit the jack-pot! Kirk would have a hard time going against Mr. Spock. Nyota is something else, she knows how to use her assets. Wait until I tell Running Deer this one."

Eve was thinking about what Christine had said, from the outside looking in it makes sense, Kirk would have a hard time going against Mr. Spock. No one messed with that man or his crew.

Janice shaking her head about Spock and Nyota,

"Wow, that was a great idea, it makes the plan so much easier."

"So, does this mean we've joined forces with the Vulcans?" asked Marlena.

"Sure, ladies, Mr. Spock wants us to take over the ship," Eve said.

The Vixens looked at each other, and their demeanor changed. They held each other, concerned about the possibility they would lose their positions and status.

"Will Spock kill Jim?" asked Janice.

"Not unless he makes it hard for them. They both came up with alternative options." Replied Eve.

Christine looked at the Vixens and stared at them through slitted lids. "Okay mini foxes, don't chicken out now. You both knew the risk when you joined. Kirk has no love for anyone except for himself. You'll have no problem finding someone with rank and position once this is done. I will even help with your-assets."

Janice somberly responded, "It's just that we've been together for so long."

Charlene chimed, "You mean you'll miss the great endless sex or all the benefits?"

Marlena and Janice looked at each other and smiles formed, they high-fived each other and said,

"The Benefits girl!"

Charlene was relieved and thought about the plan. "I'm glad that's out of the way. Can either of you access the Tantalus field?"

Janice spoke up, "I can, why?"

"Spock wants me to find out if the damper of my new device would deactivate it."

"Sure not a problem, we just need to make sure Kirk is on duty before trying."

Then Eve pulled out her monitor and placed the projection on the wall.

"Now here's the plan, we need to be at these designated places at this time. Review and memorize them. This is our only shot at this. Make no mistakes ladies, it will be a bloodbath if we mess this up!"

The women studied the plan on the wall, asking questions to clarify various concerns. Tina's job was easy, she was to remain next to Nyota.

"Not bad. I would love to see that bastard McCoy's face." Christine snarled at the idea of her archenemy.

"You will, it will be broadcast throughout the ship once the takeover is done," said Eve.

"Now, is everyone done? I will erase this." Charlene took out a device and lined it up to Eve's padd, wiping the memory card.

They all stared at each other, nodding their agreement to being prepared to execute their part in the stuck their hands in the middle.

Marlena said, "Good luck ladies."

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.