Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire

Summary:The Vixens stuck together after Kirk accused them of knowing where his dilithium is. Done questioning his women, he is now determined to find out what Spock knows, no matter what.

Mirror Spock and Kirk by karracaz on DeviantArt




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

The Showdown Part 1

Kirk's personal guards followed him down the far corridor to Spock's quarters Chief of Security DeSalle preceded them with two more men behind him to secure the route.

Kirk noticed first that Spock's personal guards were gone, which made him suspicious. He stopped and signaled DeSalle to inspect the area for a trap, he and the others drew their phasers, slowly moving toward Commander Spock's door. DeSalle signaled the all clear, stationed the guards to either side, and Kirk slowly approached with McCoy hot on his heels. DeSalle rang the buzzer. Hardly a moment later, as though their arrival had been expected, the door flew open. Mr. Spock stepped out, alone, and glanced at either end of the corridor before acknowledging the captain with arched brows and his arms folded behind him and spoke with his low toned voice.

"Captain Kirk."

Kirk stepped forward, looking Spock up and down.

"I guess you have recovered from your.. illness Mr. Spock."

"Fully recovered..... Captain."

McCoy stepped up, "Where's Uhura?"

Spock glanced at the doctor. "She also has recovered fully."

"But where is she? Is she still in there?" McCoy snapped, pointing at Spock's door.

"Miss Uhura is no longer in my quarters. I believe she is on.. duty, and she is no longer your concern," Spock responded pointedly.

McCoy was taken back, "You don't have to be nasty about it, damn it Spock!"

"Get over it Bones, I want to find my crystals. Mr. Spock, I'm missing.."

"I am aware of your missing dilithium crystals. I assure you, I don't have them in my possession."

"Mind if we search your quarters?" Kirk demanded.

"I do mind. I have no need for them, but I am aware that you have completed an extensive search. I am also aware that the crew have been paying the price for them."

"I see that you have been in touch." Kirk replied suspiciously.

"My computer system keeps me abreast of events and changes during my absence, like the death of Lt. Commander Scott."

Kirk sneered at Spock, "Is this some form of game? Why are you addressing me like this?"

Spock raised his brow, and continued his relaxed stance. He was aware he was outnumbered. He knew Kirk well enough to know that attacking him would make the situation worse, though he was quite capable of handling them all.

"Captain... there is no game, you demanded to search my quarters, I will not permit that."

Kirk realized he needed Spock on his side, he needed his help to find his crystals. So, he changed tactis and gave him a lazy smile in an attempt to win him aboard.

"Well, we need to get back to Wriggly's planet, I believe my crystals were stolen there. It goes without saying, the culprit will pay and dearly! I need your help to find them."

Seeing that Spock was not moved by his demands or request, he started to chuckle.

"Spock, what do you want? Just ask, is it more credits? I can get you more once you find my missing stuff."

"I have all the credits that I need. In fact with, all our expeditions, I too have accumulated a substantial amount of funds."

"We have been on many campaigns, Spock, why the change? I still need you to do your job. You wouldn't want the Empire to hear about this, your home planet will be destroyed," Kirk said slyly.

Spock stared at Kirk after his threat, unphase, and took a deep breath. Now the plan will take effect, he spoke with confidence,

"I believe the Captain of the Enterprise has other orders, and I need to follow them."

McCoy shared a puzzled look with DeSalle.

McCoy asked, "I don't understand, what's going on?"

Kirk was confused at first and looked at Spock like he was crazy, "Captain? Orders? I just gave you...? What other orders?"

Spock arched his brow and looked at the confused Kirk. "The captain gave me orders to take over this ship."

At that moment DeSalle and his guards drew their phasers again, aiming at Spock.

Spock saw the shocked look on their faces and wanted to smile, but arched a brow instead.

"No need for violence former captain, I am just following orders."

Kirk's face became twisted, he balled his fists, wanting to punch Spock in the face. Kirk spat at him,

"NO ONE HAS TAKEN MY SHIP! MUTINY? NO WAY!"

"Then I suggest you go to the bridge and see for yourself gentlemen."

McCoy gave a grim smile, "I guess Chekov got his wish, I think you should pay him a visit Jim."

Kirk stared at Spock, trying to figure out his angle. Everyone wanted to be captain, even Spock. But at the moment he addressed another person, he pointed at the two security men next to DeSalle.

"You two stay here and guard him, shoot him if he moves. Come on Bones, I need to find out who is sitting in my chair!"

The five of them took off to the turbolift for the bridge, while the two remaining guards watched over Spock. He stared into the eyes of the nearest guard and touched his mind using his telepathy, directing him to point his phaser towards the other one. It only took a minute, Spock watched as the phaser pointed at the other guard and fired. The man collapsed, and Spock stealthily moved to nerve pinched the other. As he fell to the ground, Spock pulled out his new communicator.

"Kirk is on his way to the bridge, is everything in place?"

Spock heard a barrage of confirmations,

"I'm on my way to the ancillary, Spock out."

Spock headed to the turbolift and rode to ancillary. He quickly entered and found two crewman on the floor, knocked out and tied up, with Semek and Rand at the controls.

"Everyone has checked in. All systems have been rerouted to here," stated Semek.

"I have my security people already armed and ready for your command, Mr. Spock," stated Janice. "Just signal and they will be there. Also, Eve disarmed all weapons in the armory."

Spock nodded in approval and went to the master computer board to type in codes for the system to override.

"Computer."

"Working."

"All voice commands are to comply with Captain Nyota Uhura of the ISS Enterprise."

The computer started whirling, clicking.

"All voice commands are compiled to Captain Nyota Uhura of the ISS Enterprise."

"They are to commence now!"

"Completed."

Janice looked up and smiled. "I'll be damned, Nyota is the captain of the Enterprise! I wouldn't believe it."

Spock gave her a calm look and answered snarkily, "Ms. Rand, Uhura is quite capable of commanding almost anything."

Janice looked at both Vulcans and rolled her eyes and huffed. "I'm going back to Jim's quarters to check on Marlena."

"Be aware to wait for Captain Uhura's signal, it must be timed correctly."

"We got it Mr. Spock!"

Janice turned and left for support Marlena and check on her team.

Spock turned to Semek,

"Stay posted here in case Kirk' men tried to override the ship."

"Yes my Lord, no one will entered."

Spock looked at his long-time friend and wanted to say more, but they knew each other well enough to know each other's thoughts. They acknowledge each other by bowing their heads and Spock left for the bridge.


Meanwhile in Engineering

Masters had everything in place,waiting for the signal from the bridge. She pulled out her Padd to double check her new engine protocols that she had just installed. She had designed a way to shut-down the engines without damaging them, with the condition that only the captain by voice computer could reactivate them. She slyly looked at Mira and nodded subtly, soon things would be in play. They both walked to the weapons area where Falor was reprogramming them to ancillary control access. When..

"Hey? What are you doing there?" snapped Kyle.

Charlene with a deep smile said,

"We are taking over the ship and you are expendable."

Klyle drew his phaser and aimed at her, he looked down at the non functioning gun and pressed again.

"It doesn't work? But Mira's does."

She fired at Kyle and he fell, Falor dragged the body out of the way and turned.

"Quite fascinating, your invention is effective."

"Thank you Falor. Is everything ready?"

"Yes, the three of us can manage engineering momentarily, most of the alignment is rerouted to ancillary. The computer will relay any problems that would occur."

"Wow, that was a lot, you have engineering skills. I'm impressed," said Charlene.

Mira interjected, "Signal the bridge to let them know. We need to be on guard for retaliation!"

Charlene signaled their readiness to the bridge and the three of them went to their posts. The three other crewmembers in engineering were oblivious to what had just happened.


At the same time...

Shath was holding a vial in the air preparing several hypos while Chapel and Running Deer assisted him.

"Dr. Chapel, this drug once injected will cause hallucinations, with comical results, as you humans say 'a funny ending'."

Christine and Running Deer stopped what they were doing and stared at him. A comical smile formed on their faces.

"You know Shath, I'm beginning to like you; first you called me Doctor, second you made the corniest joke I've ever heard."

Shath looked at the two women, trying to understand her statement. "Thank you..Doctor Chapel, this sedative will make those crew members inoperative until we reach our destination."

"And less trouble for us to watch over them," added Running Deer.

"I believe, I just said that."

Christine and Running Deer looked at each other and laughed. Christine pausing mid chuckle to says sarcastically,

"I think I'm in love."

Healer Shath gave the women a puzzling look,

"I don't comprehend that statement, but if it assist us in getting back to work, 'I think I'm in love too'."

And back to work they went, while the women continued to laugh at his expense. Shath noticed that Chapel added an extra dose to one vial.

"Doctor Chapel, I need to remind you that an extra dose could have adverse side-effects."

Christine looked at Shath and gave a sinister smile, responding,

"This one is for my special friend, Bastard McCoy. I want him to sleep especially well, with fun-filled dreams."

Running Deer continued to laugh at the thought, and Shath only arched a brow.

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.