Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire

Summary: Spock came out of his room and confronted Kirk and his gang. Kirk demanded that Spock find his shipment, and Spock informed him that he takes orders from the new captain of the Enterprise. Kirk is on his way to the bridge. Now I will take you back before Nyota takes over the bridge.

See the source imageComedy = Tradegy + Time - Uhura from

5th Annual Hallmark Star Trek Ornament Predictions - 2021 Edition ...




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

The Showdown-part 2

Spock's quarters before the confrontation with Kirk:

Spock's forehead touched Nyota's in a stolen moment, holding her before they set their plans in motion. He caressed her cheek slowly and closed his eyes as he let out a deep growl,

"Mark my words Nyota, if Kirk touches you I will kill him. I have spared him multiple times."

Nyota let out a small giggle and reached up to caress his black trimmed beard. "Spock, you're such a wolf."

"Fitting, as amongst the wolf species the alpha is dominating, possessive, administers bites during mating and most importantly mate for life."

"Mmm, I can hardly wait for more, that's a turn on!" she gingerly kissed Spock's face.

"That's why you bit me when you married us?"

"Yeess," he responded in a low growl, rubbing his face in the crook of her neck.

After a moment he took a deep breath, his internal clock reminding him that Nyota had to leave for the bridge.

"It is time Nyota." Spock spoke firmly.

Her communicator beeped, receiving a message from Marlena that Kirk had changed the Tantalus' codes.

"On my way."

She turned to Spock and kissed him on his lips.

"Be careful baby."

She walked out to see T'Pring and Tina waiting for her, they stood in position. Nyota tapped her tricorder and transported them all to Kirk's quarters while Spock waited for Kirk.


They arrived in Kirk's quarters to the sight of a bruised Marlena and a mad Janice.

"What the hell happened?"

Janice ranted, "Kirk accused us as suspects and attacked Marlena."

Tina grumbled, "Bastard!"

While T'Pring stared at the disheveled women, with her phaser out.

"I want to kill him, let me do the honors Uhura!" Marlena snapped.

"All in good time girl. Keep it together, we have to work as a team. You'll get your chance."

Marlena took a deep breath, "Ok, I'm in, let's get to work."

Nyota told Tina and T'Pring to stand guard at the door, knowing Kirk's men watched the Vixens. The Vixens showed her the Tantalus and told her the last set of codes. Nyota set down with her tricorder and started calculating the probabilities,it didn't take long for her to find Kirk's new codes. She opened the panel with a light touch and shared a smile with the ladies for their impending victory.

"OK, stick to the plan," Nyota said firmly to Marlena.

"I stay here until you page me," confirmed Marlena, still rubbing her neck.

"I'm going to ancillary to and take over with Semek," responded Janice as she went to Marlena and kissed her on the cheek.

Marlena replied with a small smile, "Good luck ladies."

Nyota, Tina, and T'Pring left to go to the bridge, stunning the two guards outside Kirk's door along the way.

She only had minutes. Spock had indicated to her that Kirk was outside his quarters and demanding to search his rooms. He was surrounded by security and McCoy. "This mind link is so handy! When the turbolift doors opened, they stepped out onto the bridge. Lt. Liz Palmer at communications, Chekov at navigations, Washbourne at the helm and Tora Bennett was at environmental. Nyota looked at Stonn, already sitting at engineering, and nodded approval for him to dismiss Crewman Leslie who was also there.

"I was ordered to take this position."

"Sure, I need a break," Leslie said with no problem.

Leslie got up without even questioning if he was dismissed and left the bridge, pass Lt. Radah as she came off the turbo and headed for the helm.

"Reporting for duty, you are released," she said to Washbourne.

"This is new? But ok, if you want to work." He got up and left the bridge without a fuss.

"That was easy, so far," Nyota thought. She signaled T'Pring to take up position near the science station, at the railing. Tina remained in position close to Uhura, as she pressed a button on her tricorder that sent a signal out. Taking a deep breath, Uhura stepped down. She was standing behind the captain's chair. She ran her hand slowly along the back as she walked around and stepped up on to the podium. She grinned as she sat down, her smile mirrored by Tina standing armed and ready next to her chair. She was now the Captain of the Enterprise! She swiveled around in the large chair, and saw her crew obeying her commands. It was a wonderful feeling. Chekov was the only one who didn't belong to her on the bridge, and dared him to do something about her takeover. He'd tried several times to take out the captain, and he'd failed again and again. It would be too dangerous to have him around, you'd never know when he would betray you. Plus, the women on this ship have a bone to pick with him and Riley, they would be spared.

T'Pring maintained her position on the bridge at the science station, while Stonn was at the engineering station. She held her head high in her defeat, the human female had bested her. She was now trapped for life in servitude to Spock's clan. She had let her family down, she had let herself down. Spock was married to the female who is now captain of the ship. Her treachery would be made known to her family and in her failure they would be made to pay homage to the S'chn T'gai clan. Now, her job is to protect the woman who stole her life, her position of power and shamed her family. Her life had been spared because of the pledge, it would now be spent in infamy.

Stonn was the only one content with the results of his new found wife, he had T'Pring as his bride. He had pledged his life in servitude to Spock and T'Pring. Shath had performed the simple ceremony, it would do until they reached Vulcan. His clan would have more power because of his bond to T'Pring, it would make them a major player on Vulcan. If the S'chn T'gai clan should fall, his family would move up in power with T'Pring's family. Thoughts of revenge entered his mind, only to quickly be discarded when he recalled his pledge to Spock. Should he make the attempt, his children and life would be forfeited.

Chekov finally noticed Lt. Radah next to him,

"What are you doing here? It's not your duty."

"I instructed her to report for duty, Ensign," snapped Uhura.

Chekov turned around to see Uhura sitting in the captain's chair and Tina standing next to her.

"What.. What in the hell is going on? You can't sit there!"

Pavel quickly stood up and drew his phaser, at the same time as Tina.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you!" snarled Tina, while Nyota leaned back, crossed her legs and smiled.

Chekov snarled with a twisted smile, "What? This is a great opportunity for me to be the captain."

Nyota laughed and leaned on the armrest. "You had your chance Pavel, you failed with your limited thinking. You didn't see the big picture when you decided to assassinate Kirk. But me, I took the time to paint the details to the picture. Key word Pavel-details."

Nyota swiveled her chair to glance around the bridge then back to Pavel and said,

"Do you think the crew would follow you?"

"I think, b!tch, that I have more experience than you." Chekov was still aiming his phaser, thinking of his options.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, name calling is not necessary. Take a look around you-do you think the females of the crew would accept you as a leader? All the senior officers that Kirk once had are gone. Scotty, Sulu?"

"What about Mr. Spock?"

"Mr. Spock is another matter. Do you think he would submit to you? A mere boy who ran a prostitution ring? I think not, so put down your weapon."

"I think I'll take my chances with Mr. Spock, get out of my chair Uhura!"

Nyota glared at him, daring him to make the first move,"Go ahead, fire away little boy."

Pavel's face went fierce, he aimed at Uhura and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened, again, and again he squeezed.

"You see? You couldn't even shoot me. Tina."

Tina aimed at Pavel's hand and shot, the phaser popped out of his hand and he screamed in pain.

"Tina's phaser works, that makes me Captain of the Enterprise."

Pavel gave the evil eye to Tina, and she returned the same look with another aim of her phaser and said,

"Go ahead, make my day! Once I'm done with you I will get Riley. I know the women would love to hear that you both are dead."

Reality finally hit Pavel, the women took over the ship, and he started to sweat. He really looked around the bridge and saw that, with the exception of the Vulcan, it was primarily women. Stonn stood with his hand on his phaser, pointing it at Chekov. He was weaponless and outnumbered.

"You b!tch!"

Pavel pulled out his blade and charged Nyota. She flicked her blade at the same time Tina fired her phaser, both weapons hitting him dead in the stomach. They watched as Pavel crumbled to the floor, moaning in pain. Tina smiled in satisfaction. Before strutting over to the crumbled body and kicking it.

"Bastard."

Lt. Palmer heard a signal from ancillary and reported with a smile.

"Mr. Spock reports that all systems are aligned and the computers are programmed for your orders, Captain."

"Ok everyone, that means Kirk and his party is on the way up. Get ready. Tina, think you can handle navigation?"

"Yes, Captain!"

"Stonn, remove the body."

"Yes, Captain." Stonn stepped down from his station and easily dragged the body out of the way.

"Lt. Radah, reduce speed to warp one."

"Aye, Captain," she said with a smile.

Nyota punched one of the buttons on her armrest, "Computer!"

"Working."

"Secure all escape routes, including shuttle bay, until my authorization."

The lights on the armrest started blinking, "Working."

"All escape routes are secured, waiting for the final code."

"Code, Lockdown521, voice command."

"All systems are secured."

T'Pring stepped down and stood next to Uhura, Nyota gave her a nod of approval. Nyota took one final look at Pavel and was unable to decide if she wanted to save him.

Just at that moment the turbolift doors opened. Kirk, McCoy, DeSalle and two security guards stepped on the bridge with their phasers drawn.

Kirk stared in disbelief. Nyota Uhura was sitting in his chair with a laughing smile.

McCoy couldn't believe it either and said in shock,

"You're the captain of the Enterprise!?"

"Gentlemen, it's nice to see you."

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.