Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Summary: The Sisterhood has taken over the ship, with help of the Vulcans. Kirk confronted Spock about his lack of support, and Spock responded that he takes orders from the new captain of the Enterprise. Pavel made his move and paid for it, now Kirk has made his way to the bridge..Mirror Spock and Uhura - Spock & Uhura Fan Art (26341589) - FanpopMirror Universe Spock (Leonard Nimoy) - Star Trek: The Original Series ...Women of the mirror universe: Who's your favourite? - Star Trek Women ...




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

The Showdown part 3

 

Janice hurried back to their quarters, worried about Marlena after what happened with Kirk. She maintained contact with her team on her communicator along the way. Women had been stationed around the ship in preparation for Nyota's take over, they were armed and ready. She had them in pairs just in case the men became too much to handle. She entered their shared quarters, and saw Marlena staring into the view screen of the Tantalus. Marlena turned as the door opened and gave Janice a sinister smile.

 

"Didn't trust me?"

 

"Nope, not after what Jim said and did. I knew you were mad enough to take him at his own game." Replied Janice, she approached Marlena and lifted her chin for a better look at her wounds. 

 

"Chapel will take care of this when things are settled, don't worry about it. Nyota has a plan." 

 

Snapping her head from Janice's examination and looked at Janice with hurt and bitterness,

 

"I gave my best life to Jim, I never thought it would lead to this. The Empire doesn't give women like us a fair shake. We are thrown away like trash if we get old or abused." 

 

"Yah Mar, I know. We are smart women, but we let the Empire dictate our lives for too long. Not any more, now we have choices about what we want to do. Nyota gave that to us. Come on Mar, let's get to work and listen for the signal. I need to check on my team."

 

Marlena chuckled and smiled, 

"Don't worry Janice, I'll keep it together. Not only for Nyota but for us."

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Kirk stared at Nyota sitting in his chair, if he wasn't so mad he would laugh. Kirk put a crooked smile on his face and placed his fists on his hips.

 

"Well, well, it looks like you recovered from your attack Uhura. I think you still need to see a doctor."

 

Nyota leaned on the armrest, legs crossed and chuckled dangerously. 

 

"Why's that Kirk?"

 

"You're sitting in my chair. Your injuries must be clouding your judgement," snarled Kirk with intense eyes.

 

Nyota smiled and said, "Oh no, darling, I'm in the right place and time, "KIRK."  

 

Kirk responded, "Really? You might still be sick."

 

While they were talking, DeSalle and his men were moving slowly around the bridge, Nyota and Stonn noticed.

 

"Totally recovered Kirk, thanks to Healer Shath. You know? I've been attacked since my promotion. I believe that I deserve a bigger cut in profits because of my work on Ceti Omicron. Don't you think so?"

 

Kirk moved forward with a snarl, grimacing at Nyota's use of his name rather than his title.

 

"How dare you!"

 

McCoy held his arm, "Hold up Jim, think before you move!"

 

"Smart thinking McCoy! I wouldn't come too close, something might happen," Nyota said smartly.

 

Kirk glared at her, struck by his realization.

 

"Did you.. you, do you have my crystals?" Kirk asked.

 

Nyota laughed loudly. "Why YES! I have them. I heard you've been having a meltdown over their loss."

 

Kirk smiled wickedly back, "Return them, and I might let you live!"

 

"Kill me, and you'll never find them. Unless you want a bargain for them."

 

"What do you have in mind?" Kirk was stalling for time, waiting for his men to get into position.

 

Still aware of the stall tactic, Nyota smiled.

 

"I'm feeling generous, I'll let you live and drop you off at the nearest planet."

 

Kirk chuckled, "That's not a bargain, I wanted you to be my woman Cinnamon."

 

Nyota cooed at his statement,  "Ohooo, calling me sweet nothings won't cut it. I have to think of my crew, Jim."

 

Nyota smiled sweetly. Then her finger gently pushed a button on her side arm. One of the red security guards disappeared on Desalle's right. Shock covered the faces of Kirk and his remaining men. As they stared at the empty space, the other security guard on Kirk's left disappeared, leaving only the doctor, Kirk and DeSalle. Kirk and McCoy drew their phasers and pointed at Nyota.

 

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. I thought we were negotiating, Jim. You think I didn't notice that obvious maneuver that you were trying to do."

 

Kirk's face dropped,  as he realized, the "Tantalus field" someone was using it. Sweat started to form on his brow. Two things drifted through his mind, someone found out his code or his women had betrayed him. Both were bad scenarios.

 

Nyota saw Jim's fear as realization punched him in the gut. A sinister smile formed on her face, she leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs. 

 

"You see Jim baby, I made a better deal with your women, they agreed to it."

 

Kirk growled and spat back. "NO, NO, they wouldn't! They love me, they'll do anything for me!"

 

"Tsk, tsk, of course they love you, they really did. But they loved my offer more, I gave them guarantees, Jim. Did you offer them guarantees?"

 

McCoy was sweating, he was thinking of his precious lab. All his goodies, if Nyota had the Tantalus field, they could be next.

 

 "What are you going to do Jim? She can't have the ship!"

 

Nyota leaned forward and pointed her long painted nail at McCoy. 

 

"Bones, I think Chapel has a bone to pick with you. I've already given her what she wanted. She is now Chief Medical Officer, plus I promoted her to Lieutenant Commander."

 

Nyota chuckled as she remembered, "She was so thrilled about the offer, she couldn't contain herself. All Chapel kept saying was how she wanted to see you again. I don't know what you did to her, but she definitely has something against you."

 

McCoy's face flushed with anger and he aimed his phaser. "Just think, I defended you, you slut!"

 

He aimed his disabled phaser to shoot and T'Pring moved in front of Nyota. She took several steps forward and grabbed the phaser from his hand. He winced in pain,  a shocked look on his face as she aimed her phaser and shot McCoy and he slowly drifted to the floor.

"You see her phaser works. They only work for MY crew Jim, I disabled all other weapons on the ship."

 

"It seems you thought of everything!"

 

"Yes, I did. You see Jim. You don't think very highly of women on this ship. They were toys to you, used for sex mostly. That's common in the Empire, it's too bad the Empire abused and ignored half its natural resources. We make up the majority of the workforce, underpaid, undervalued and overworked."

 

"Wait a minute? It was you who exposed the prostitution ring?"

 

"Why yes Jim, It was me. I also tried to negotiate those credits back to the women. But you didn't want to share, you made that clear. So, I had to compensate the abused women, by taking your ship," Nyota said with a smile.

 

"I'll be the laughing stock of the Empire! You can't do this to me! I'm a legend!" Kirk spat back.

 

Spock entered the bridge, only to see Kirk and DeSalle standing. His wife had successfully executed her plan.

 

"You were undermining my shipment the whole time?! How did you hide them?" Kirk's eyes burned with rage.

 

"They were everywhere you looked," Nyota chuckled. "Just not when you were looking there."

 

"I'll kill you, you bit#h!" Kirk lunged for Nyota only to be stopped by a strong, firm hand on his shoulder that made Kirk wince and kneel in pain.

 

"I recommend that you Do NOT attack my wife," said Spock in a low growl, his brows arched inward.

 

DeSalle and Kirk turned in awe and stared at Spock. "WIFE?!" they both yelled.

 

In the background you could hear shocked whispers.

 

"Well DAMN," said Palmer.

 

"I didn't see that coming." whispered Lt. Radah. Tina turned to her with a smile and softly giggled.

 

Nyota smiled and cooed sweetly, "Oh Jim, I want you to meet my husband, Mr. Spock. Honey, thank you for everything."

 

"It is my pleasure Captain." Spock pulled Kirk back, and stepped around him towards the command chair. He stood next to Nyota with his hands clasped behind him and she blew him a kiss.

 

Spock looked at Kirk calmly after his attempt to attack his wife,

"Kirk, my wife has taken over the ship. I have no need for credits of any kind, my family and I have already accumulated an astronomical amount. Therefore, she didn't need to negotiate with me for my assistance. I already have rank and prestige."

 

Kirk glared at his long time partner in crime and exclaimed,

 

"You traitorous, good for nothing half-breed Vulcan! You dare betray me? We had a deal!"

 

"I could no longer continue our agreement Kirk, there were too many variables for me to solve. But the situation with Captain Uhura gave me more productive and solvable options. Your quest for power had blinded you of the situation before you, causing you to lose focus of events that occurred on the ship. One situation being the safety of Captain Uhura. She was attacked on several occasions and ended up in sickbay as a result. I found that unsatisfactory, along with your overtures of sexual misconduct towards, at the time, my future wife. Which I found...unacceptable."

 

"What the f@ck? You had the hots for Uhura too!?" Kirk was foaming at the mouth, "We could have shared her."

 

Nyota almost jumped out of her seat, but Spock held her back.

 

"No need my wife, he is only attempting to get a reaction from you."

 

Nyota sat back and smiled, spreading her arms out. "You see JIM, this position is so much better than being a captain's slut/bitch. Now, I'm an admiral's woman-Queen with extra perks, like sitting in the captain's chair and giving commands, right darling?"

 

Spock nodded his head in agreement, while Kirk spat at the remark. 

 

Meanwhile, McCoy had started to recover and Pavel was moaning in pain. Lt. Commander Chapel stepped out of the turbo with Nurse Running Deer and another nurse carrying several hypos. Smirking, Chapel watched McCoy struggling to get up, the railing as leverage.

 

"Seems I missed the party," Chapel said jovially, sticking her hip out.

 

"Oh no Chief, it's just getting started. Pavel over there has a stab wound and Bones is just coming out of being stupid."

 

Christine ran her medical scanner over McCoy while he rubbed his phaser wound.

 

"That's too bad, captain, he'll live. For now. Running Deer give Grumpy and DeSalle the happy dose[1].I mean give the special one to grumpy McCoy over here," pointing at McCoy. 

 

"Bit@h," he muttered.

 

Christine laughed, "Leonard? Why so serious?"

 

Nyota smiled at the two bantering and watched Kirk slowly regain his senses as he was incredulous at what was unfolding in front of him. He lost his ship, his Enterprise that he fought, killed and bargained to have. 

 

 "T'Pring do you mind getting my knife out of Chekov's gut?" 

 

She slowly stepped back, and went to the body to retrieve the weapon, cleaning the blood off on Chekov's shirt.

 

"You see Kirk, I can't have you and your people wandering around the ship. So, the medical dept is giving you a sedative to.. calm you down until our destination."

 

Kirk snarled as his fist tightened in disgust, "Where are you taking us?"

 

"Oh, someplace special. I know the Empire will be upset with this mutiny that your actions caused on one the Fleet's finest ships. I suspect there will be a target on your back, and you will fall out of favor after this take over. But see, that won't be a problem for you, what with all the special accounts that you have."

 

Nyota watched the nurse inject McCoy and DeSalle with sedatives and continued to address Kirk.

 

"So, my dear former captain, I give you this parting gift. Be happy-for now."

 

Nyota waved to Kirk and McCoy, nodding assent to the nurse to give the happy sedative to Kirk. 

 

"Take them to the brig and make sure they are watched with the rest," Nyota ordered over the giggling men.

 

"Yes Captain," replied Christine, giving McCoy and Kirk a satisfied look with the title.

 

"Come on laughing boys, let's go somewhere that you can play."

 

 Christine guided a giggling McCoy and Kirk in the turbolift while Running Deer took the comical DeSalle on the next turbolift. Stonn slung the moaning Chekov over his shoulder and accompanied the nurse. 

 

Nyota turned and looked at Spock with a wicked smile. 

 

"That went well Mr. Spock.. I mean Admiral Spock."

 

"The plan was flawless, it was easy to predict Kirk's reaction to the whole event."

 

"Come here, I have something to tell you."

 

Spock leaned closer to Nyota while she leaned forward and kissed him gently on the lips. Her fingers tracing an outline on his trim beard.

 

"Thank you for making my dreams come true."

 

Spock growled and arched his brows, "Captain really, you must control your emotions in front of the crew."

 

Nyota gave out a jolly laugh, still stroking his beard.

 

"Lt. Radah, change course to Benecia Colony[2], warp 2."

 

"Aye, Captain."

 

Nyota swiveled to communications, "Lt. Palmer, you are now Chief of Communication. With the admiral's approval of course."

 

Spock arched his brow. "Of course-rank increases are approved. Is there anyone else that needs promotions."

 


 

After Spock and Nyota secured the bridge crew, they both checked on each department, promoting key personnel as required. 

The women on the ship praised and saluted Uhura as she walked by, with Stonn and T'Pring acting as their personal guards, much to Spock's satisfaction. It was one more step towards fully integrating their lives. Spock thought it would be wise to promote Lt. Commander Masters to First Officer, and leave Romaine 2nd in charge of engineering, with the support of Falor to help support her in ancillary.

 

Eve Brody was promoted to Chief of Operations, maintaining the day to day of the whole ship.

Tina Lawton was promoted to Ensign and navigations.

Janice was promoted to Chief of Security, and Marlena was made Chief of the Science division until she and Janice decided if they wanted to continue to stay on the ship. Things looked to be leaning that way, they had a newfound perspective about their self worth and took their jobs seriously.

 

Nyota and Spock were able to tap into Kirk's other personal accounts and distributed them among the female crew as incentive. 

 

Kirk and his surviving cronies were recorded under the influence of the happy sedative. It was often replayed as entertainment for the rest of the crew.

 






Chapter End Notes:

 

 

[1] The sedative with no name- was used during the episode: "The Wolf in the Fold"

[2] Benecia Colony-Star Trek episode: "Conscience of the King."

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.