Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Summary: Captain Uhura was successful in taking over the ship with the help of Mr. Spock, her husband. Everything went according to plan. The women crew celebrated their newfound freedom. Now, the Enterprise has one more mission.

 

A special "Shout out!" to both my beta writers/editors for making these books come true.

Silvermoonfire and Jsilver2000The Trek Collective: Live Live part 2 preview




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Beta Reader: JSilver2000

The Victor Takes All

 

She had never felt this way before; she had never had a lover like Spock before. He made her feel like a real woman. He was a true lover-he made her forget her past relationships like faded bad dreams. Nothing compared to what she was experiencing now. It wasn't just sex; it was lovemaking. His touch was like fire on her body, and she responded with moans of desire. When their minds and bodies were joined, she not only saw the fire in his eyes-she saw him in her mind, expressing the same desires of want and love. Vulcans don't announce their love, they express it through an all-consuming meld. Nyota had learned the meaning of ecstasy and love combined.

 

"Ooooohhhh, Ssspppoooccckk!"

 

He exhausted her, pleasured her to no end. He didn't stop until she collapsed into a post-coital coma. Spock stared down at his woman, his bondmate. He had never imagined such compatibility. Nyota completed him, satisfied him. He looked down at the sleeping form, watching as her breast moved up and down with her breathing.

 

"I finally have my prize, MINE! For eternity."

 

Spock leaned down and gently sniffed and licked a spot on her collarbone, followed by a nip that caused Nyota to stir and snuggle closer with a deep moan. He finally had a mating bond equal in strength to that of his parents. This brought him great satisfaction. His parents would be pleased with the gifts that he and his bride were bringing to Vulcan. It would change the whole dynamic of the power on the planet.

 

"Are you staring at me, Adun?"

 

Spock sat up, bringing Nyota with him to lean against the headboard, still holding her close as if his life depended on it. 

 

"Merely admiring your beauty, K'diwa."

 

Nyota moaned and rubbed her hand slowly up and down his firm chest.

 

"Darling, you're such a wolf."

 

Spock nestled his face in her hair. He growled and then bit her on the shoulder, which made Nyota moan in ecstasy again. She squeezed Spock tighter. She needed a break, but Spock kept drawing out these lovemaking sessions. She gasped and took deep breaths, trying to regain her composure. After a while, still nestled against him, her hands trailing up and down his torso, she spoke:

 

"You haven't told me about your parents or the situation on Vulcan."

 

Spock's eyes were closed as he savored the sensation of her ministrations. The beast inside purred, but his mind was open.

 

"My mother is Terran. My father, Sarek, and she rule our clan. She disliked the idea of me marrying T'Pring to unify the planet. At the time it seemed a logical idea, but our clan wanted to strengthen our position in the government and to hold the deciding votes on important decisions. Sarek has hindered the progress of the many other clans  who favor the Empire. My brother Sybok is a high-ranking general. He seeks out those who oppose us and develops strategies to overcome them."

 

"What is your mother like? I mean, will I have to meet her?"

 

"She is a strong woman, like you, K'diwa. She uses her human freedom of expression to let her opinions be known without filters. Quite clear."

 

Nyota chuckled. "I like her already."

 

"My mother has taken on many foes that contested her place next to my father, and they have paid dearly."

 

"And your father?"

 

"A man to be reckoned with; his hand has struck down many who dared interfere with his plans. But the rival factions have taken their toll on our people. Marriage to T'Pring would have united our planet. Without unity, we wouldn't have the strength to confront the Empire. My joining the Imperial Fleet was for the purpose of gathering intel and showing loyalty to the Empire. I never challenged my superiors in order to keep me above suspicion and allow me to continue my work within the Fleet."

 

"It worked, Spock. No one ever questioned your loyalty. How is T'Pring dealing with her new position?"

 

"She is no longer an issue, now that I am bonded to you. She is now bonded to Stonn, and their servitude is to us or their lives will be forfeit."

 

"Interesting. So they can't hurt us in any way?"

 

"Correct."

 

"How about Semek; who is he to you?"

 

"He is a loyal friend. He is a member of my clan and recognizes my position within it. His family has aligned with Sarek."

 

"Wow! Who else is working with us?"

 

"My brother, Sybok, is a general of our army and ready to strike at a moment's notice. Once we secure our people, my father's plan is to join the Alliance to combat the Empire."

 

"Hmmm. That sounds good. Where does that leave my women crew?"

 

"They have choices. They can either stay under your command as captain or they could join another part of the Alliance."

 

"Okay. I will present them with their options. Will they receive some form of compensation for being part of the Vulcan fleet?"

 

"Yes; our fleet will offer more credits than the Empire would ever consider giving to female crew. Vulcan rewards are based on merit-the skills and abilities needed for a job-rather than genitalia."

 

"Hmmm. The crew will like the sound of that, baby. That will tempt them to stay. Now I need to get up and check on Kirk and his merry men."

 

Spock didn't want the moment to end; his time with her was precious, and they needed to decide how to handle the last details of their plan. He rose from their bed and lifted his wife in the process. He saw the surprised look on her face.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Preparing us for duty."

 

He carried her to the bathroom. Nyota realized that the shower wouldn't be quick, but would be intimate. She gave him a seductive look and leaned into him as he carried her with ease. She had never felt so secure in her life as she now did with Spock.

 

"Spock! Not only are you romantic, you're also a wolf!"

 

Spock gave a leer as he carried her into the shower.

 


Eve had her feet propped up on the desk. She twirled her blade, thinking about the look on Riley's face when he realized the women were in control. Now she was sitting at his desk, drinking his whisky, and smiling at the memory.

 

Riley was in the decompression chamber, trying to catch his breath. Eve watched him on the monitor as his chest struggled to inhale and exhale, trying to catch little bits of air. 

 

"How ya doing in there, Riley? Cat got your tongue?" Eve asked triumphantly, giggling and flicking off the intercom as she took another sip of whisky. 

 

Tina and Charlene walked in and saw Eve lounging behind the desk.

 

"How's my former boss, Eve?"

 

Eve tipped her glass toward the chamber door and smiled:

"Take a look for yourself, Tina. I think I need to adjust his pressure; what do you think?"

 

The two women approached the door to see the nearly passed out Riley trying to breathe. They closely observed the man who had run the forced-prostitution ring with Chekov.

 

Tina gave a big smile and waved at him:

"Hi, Riley! Are you doing okay in there?"


He looked up with a plea in his eyes, holding his chest. Then he slowly slumped over in exhaustion. Tina looked at Charlene:

"Aw, he looks tired, Char."

 

Charlene gave a sly smirk and turned to Eve: "Girl, you cray-cray. How long do you want him in there?"

 

Eve got up from her desk, sashayed over to them, and peeked at the collapsed Riley, huffing:

 

"I don't know? I'm feeling unforgiving at the moment," she said with a lazy smile.

 

"I want to make sure we have all their stashed credits accounted for. Then it's up to Tina for the final verdict. Her suffering led to this revolution."

 

Charlene laughed while Tina stared into the chamber, remembering her humiliation while working literally under them. Her heart ran with revenge.

 

"Even if he doesn't have it, just keep him alive for my enjoyment."

 

"Oh girl, you really want him to pay,"  Charlene said nonchalantly.

 

Eve gave a hearty laugh and patted Tina on the back: 

 

"Whatever floats your boat, girl. I'll keep him alive for you. I just paged Dr. Christine for another happy shot before I placed  him back in the playpen with the rest."

 

Charlene looked at Tina as she stared at the collapsed Riley and saw the hurt and humiliation in her face. The look that said she wanted him to suffer. 

 

"Come on, Tina. You can play with Riley another time. I need to give you more training on navigation techniques."

 

This broke the spell; Tina turned away from Riley and smiled up at Charlene:

"Yes, Captain Uhura wants me to learn everything about the helm too!"

 

They left and headed for the training room.

 

Eve went back to the desk, raised her drink, and smiled:

 

"To Captain Uhura!"

 


 

The Vixens had their own ideas as well.

 

Janice and Marlena found Kirk's quarters more comfortable, now that he was no longer there. Music played in the background as two bodies swayed to it. On the floor, all of Kirk's personal stuff was thrown about. It was a victory dance for our two Vixens. 

 

"I never felt so free before; it's like I just woke up," Marlena said as she twirled around, hips swaying to the music.

 

"Yep, it only gets better, girl!" Janice replied as she kicked one of Jim's personal items, still staying on beat.

 

They both laughed, throwing their arms up in the air in celebration.

 

"It was nice of Uhura to let us have Kirk's quarters. What a bargain! He has one of the largest on the ship," Marlena said.

 

"Yeah, that was nice of her! That's because she hooked herself up with Mr. Spock. Knowing him, he doesn't want anything to do with anything Kirk touched!" Janice said, laughing.

 

Janice stopped dancing, went to the table and refilled their glasses. She picked them up and strolled over to Marlena. Marlena took the glass and saw something in her eyes. Something was on her mind.

 

"Okay, sister, what's up?"

 

Janice sipped her drink, took a deep breath and looked at her sister-wife.

 

"I've decided to stay on the ship with Captain Uhura. What she did to Kirk, taking over the ship, made me think about my life. The life that I was forced into, without a choice. To survive in the Empire I did desperate things to get by and survive. Being the captain's woman was one of them. Now that I have the power to make my own choices, it's different and I feel alive and free. Do you understand?"

 

Marlena nodded her head in agreement, took a deep breath, and thought over her life. She was smarter than any man; she had been a star in the Science division early in her career, but the Empire had made other plans for her. She was channeled into a position as a mistress regardless of her IQ; they made it difficult for her to advance in her field. Limiting to working under commanders, she and Janice had hoped to retire from the service and open their own club on the outer rim of the Empire. But now a new door had opened and presented itself. Looking at Janice, Marlena thought about how the two of them had worked together, seen each other naked and under all different conditions, but had mostly lived like sisters, looking out for each other.

 

"Now where do you think I can go without you? Huh?" Marlena shook her head, knowing what she had to do.

 

"We have the opportunity to work with a captain who will listen to our ideas and execute them. Count me in! Let's set up some learning modules and improve our skills, sista!"

 

A smile broke across Janice's face: "We'll be the most dangerous women in the universe; no one will mess with us."

 

The two women hugged each other in agreement.

 

Janice laughed out loud: "I bet Uhura will get a kick out of us now!"

 

Marlena laughed too, "Yeah, let's give her the good news."

 

 


In the main conference room and on every department monitor, Spock and Nyota stood side by side. Nyota's senior officers (Masters, Brody, Chapel, Rand, and Moreau) sat at the semicircular table.

 

Nyota spoke firmly:

 

"Thank you for joining me. If you haven't noticed, we are at the turning point of our voyage. We have a decision to make; we can report to the Empire that I have commandeered the Enterprise, which they would take from me, for the fact no woman has ever commanded a starship before, or we can ally with the Vulcanians, who have decided to secede from the Empire. Your other choice is to leave the Imperial Fleet on your own.

 

"But let it be clear that the choice is yours. Remember how you were treated by the Imperial Empire and their "high" regard for female officers. If you join me, we can demonstrate the power of our gender, putting our skills and abilities to work. Your alignment with me has demonstrated that women can effectively run and command a battle cruiser and that the Enterprise-the flagship of the Imperial Fleet-can be manned by Terran women. We can go far and break the barriers set up by narrow minds. If you desire to stay, I will give you fair shares. I will treat you as officers based on your skills and education.

 

"Now, ladies, it is up to you. Vote now and make your decision."

 

All the women in the conference room, including the Vixens, stood and saluted Uhura, while the intercom was filled with voices acknowledging their pledge to the new captain of the Enterprise. Nyota stood proudly, listening to the positive response.

 

"Okay, ladies, thank you! Now let's return to duty and prepare for our next destination."

 

Nyota turned to Chapel and asked, "How is our happy crew?"

 

"Still playing like children. Do you and Admiral Spock want to see them?"

 

"Yes, let's see the happy boys," Nyota replied.

 

Chapel escorted the commanders and the other senior officers to the lower decks, where Kirk and his closest associates were held. They found the men sleeping on the floor and cots. Nyota looked at Chapel and asked, "How are they?"

 

"They are all healthy. We pump in the medication to keep them in their happy state," Chapel reported. "They are fed; Masters installed food processors."

 

"Are we planning to give them to the Alliance, Captain?" Brody asked.

 

Nyota looked at Kirk, her one-time commander, and smirked.

 

"If he survives."

 

"Survives?" Brody asked.

 

Spock spoke up, "The former captain of the Enterprise will have a price on his head for letting his ship be appropriated by Captain Uhura. There will be a substantial bounty, and the Empire will consider him a fugitive."

 

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. So Jim will be on the run when he wakes up," Janice said.

 

"That's deep!" Masters replied with a smile.

 

They stepped away from the holding area and inspected the rest of the ship. Nyota pointed out systems and procedures in need of improvement. Chief of Operations Eve Brody took notes and started working on adjustments to fulfill Nyota's demands. Spock turned to Nyota's top leaders and looked at them severely:

 

"It is your responsibility to respect, honor, and protect your captain. There will be others trying to infiltrate the crew, attack your captain, and erase your accomplishments. You must uphold your pledge to Captain Uhura and remain steadfast in your commitment. Are you up to the task? Once we reach Vulcan you will come under intense scrutiny because you are Terrans. Your performance as leaders and effective crew must be exceptional in order to silence any Vulcanian critics."

 

The women looked at each other, understanding the challenges ahead as part of an all-woman Terran crew.

 

Marlena spoke for them:

"We can handle any challenge, Admiral. Make no mistake. We will be a force to reckon with."

 

Nyota was deeply touched, but kept her game face. She had a committed crew that would play an integral part in overwhelming the Empire:

"Then you're dismissed; continue with your duties." Her leaders left to complete their duties, leaving Spock and Nyota alone in the corridor. They walked slowly back to the bridge and discussed their options.

 

"Captain, once we reach Vulcan you should consider extensive combat training for your crew. Vulcan has an effective martial art called Suus Mahna; it would be a valuable tool for your chosen crew members, enabling them to gain the upper hand in combat."

 

"Thanks, Spock, that is a great idea. I also want to participate to avoid any disrespect from Vulcan or the Alliance."

 

Spock stopped, turned and spoke seriously to his wife:

"I assure you, no Vulcan will disrespect you, unless they want to contend with me."

 

Nyota smiled internally. Her man was going to look out for her; oh how she loved him and needed him! She found it sexy the way he spoke to her. She was also pleased that her women would be a crew to be reckoned with; they would be elite fighters!

 

"Okay, let's go drop off Kirk and get his crew off my damn ship! I need to have it fully cleaned-it reeks of the Empire. After Vulcan, what's next?"

 

"Once we train our crew, we might need more from the Alliance. You may take on more male crewmen if you desire. But beware that I will not tolerate any male advances toward you!"

 

Nyota eyed Spock at his statement:

"I guess you'd better stay by my side then. You're my one and only Adun."

 

They continued down the corridor to the bridge. 

 

Nyota sat in the captain's chair, looking at the stars passing in front of her. She had never imagined that the plan would work, or that she would be in charge of the Enterprise. She knew she was now a marked woman by the Empire, but she also knew her enemies would continue to underestimate her female crew, despite it being one of her biggest advantages. She thought about how she could have women infiltrate key positions in the Empire. A smile formed on her face; these women had to be unique, cunning, and willing to sacrifice themselves for the cause.

 

Yes, a new era had dawned, and the Empire was the prize.

 

 


Meanwhile Kirk was lost in his stupor, his mind whirling from the drug. As he was laughing, his subconscious was still deeply angry at the woman who took his ship from underneath his nose. Not just any woman-Uhura, the communications officer who he had personally promoted. He gave her credit, but revenge was on his mind. Even the two women in his life that he thought he had trained and conditioned to do his bidding had failed him. The captain's women betrayed him after everything he had done, given, and provided. This is how he was repaid. Yeah, he fxcked them, but it was their job. In return he took care of them; they had played him, played him good. Yes, he would have a special gift of revenge for them, if he could ever get out of this drugged state. 

 

Christine and Semek led McCoy and Kirk to his infamous torture chamber. As they walked, both drugged men giggled: 

"Oh what fun! The agonizer! That should be fun, Jimmyboy! Whee!"

 

"Yeah, Bones, I've put many of the crew in it. I know it's going to hurt like fun!" chimed Kirk.

 

Kirk was in the agonizer across from McCoy, who was squirming and twisting while his body was wracked with pain as well. Kirk could see the Vulcan called Semek watching expressionlessly while Chapel and Running Deer smiled at them being tortured. Kirk's only thought was:

"One day!"

 

 


Kirk and the rest of the male crew were handed over to the Alliance. When he recovered, he swore he would get his revenge against Spock and Nyota. He had now become the enemy of the Empire and would be on the run as soon as he could escape. Most of his crew were transferred in a hostage exchange for captured Alliance rebels. Chekov recovered from his wounds and convinced the Empire that Kirk gave the Enterprise to Uhura as part of his plan to gain power with the crystals. The Empire promoted Chekov to captain and gave him command of the small cruiser Reliant with orders to pursue either Kirk or Uhura. Chekov had a bone to pick with each one, but decided to go after Uhura because of what she and her female crew, especially Tina, had done to him.

 

 

 

                                                   The End

 






Chapter End Notes:

 

When I wrote this story, I was thinking of the Bible story, David and his Mighty Men and The 300, the Spartan movie. Each warrior had a special skill, each from a different background, and all loyal and willing to do battle for their King.

 

My next big decision is whether I should continue with a sequel to this epic in which Spock and Nyota tackle some of the factions on Vulcan or write about Chekov and Kirk seeking their revenge. Plus, thinking of having the vixens have their own story, including Tina and T'Pring. It's a big challenge that I'm thinking about. 

 

But first, I need rest. Thanks for following Spock and Uhura, and to my muses, you are the best!

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.