[Reviews - 63] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Summary: She has one goal: to find her destiny in this universe. Nyota has just gotten promoted, and she had to work hard for it.    

 

 


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: Nyota Uhura (Television)
Classification: Alternate Universe
Genre: Drama
Story Status: Active
Pairings: Uhura/Spock
Warnings: Dark Fic
Series: The Universe According to Uhura
Chapters: 33 Completed: Yes Word count: 68262 Read: 9543
Published: October 03 2021 Updated: August 06 2023
Story Notes:

The Universe According to Nyota Series: This is my first attempt to write about the mirror-verse. I read some really good fanfictions, and I was inspired! Uhura is a woman full of compassion fighting to survive in the Federation Empire.    

1. Chapter 1-The Dark side by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2233 words)

2. Chapter 2-The Silent Wolf by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2305 words)

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000

Summary: Nyota has been promoted to Lieutenant Commander, and is now the highest-ranking female on the Enterprise. She broke up with her lover, Boma, and moved on to better things for herself. She had to deal with Sulu's envy of her position, not to mention his grasping hands. But during the night an epiphany had hit her.

 

See the source image

3. Chapter 3-Recruits by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2341 words)

See the source imageSee the source imageBeta Reader: Jsilver2000

Summary: There was an attempted coup on the bridge, and the search for other culprits was ongoing. Nyota, witnessing the outcome, realized that taking over the ship was a bad idea.

See the source image

4. Chapter 4-Stick to the Plan by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2098 words)

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000

Summary: There had been an attempted coup on the bridge, and a search for additional culprits was under way. Witnessing the outcome, Nyota realized that taking over the ship was a bad idea.See the source imageSee the source image

5. Chapter 5-The Family Jewels by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 0] (2077 words)

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000

Summary: Uhura's Sisterhood had gotten off to a good start. Masters invented an intra-ship transport beam to allow the Sisters to move around the ship without arousing suspicion. T'Pring revealed her jealousy and desire to harm Uhura. Meanwhile, Spock struggled to contain his emotions while he was unable to establish the whereabouts of his Nyota.See the source imageSee the source image

6. Chapter 6-The Vixens by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1991 words)

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000
Summary: 
Nyota and her team executed a plan to put an end to the prostitution ring on the ship run by Ensigns Reilly and Chekov, who ended up being the laughingstock of the ship. What made matters worse is that they lost all the money they had made from the scheme. Now Nyota faced another danger...

 

See the source image    

7. Chapter 7- Collaboration by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2306 words)

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000

Summary: Lieutenant Commander Uhura was attacked by Mr. Scott and was saved by Semek. She cut of Scott's finger as a warning and a trophy, but Kirk's women want to question her about her intentions toward their man. The Enterprise is about to rendezvous with a ship connected to the attempted mutiny.
See the source imageSee the source image

8. Chapter 8-Things Never End by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2366 words)

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000 Summary: Captain Kirk was celebrating his capture of the smuggler ship, and everyone was wondering about Uhura. Charlene Masters and Eve Brody were recruiting other female crew to train for their cause, and their plans were falling into place. Kirk did not know it, but the female crew could run his ship.See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

9. Chapter 9-Signs of the Pon Far by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2009 words)

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000
Summary: Nyota battled the Vixens, but afterward she was able to convince them to join the Sisterhood. She was in a constant battle to maintain her position, but her influence and the Sisterhood numbers were increasing. But there were other concerns in the wings...
See the source imageSee the source image

10. Chapter 10-The Mystery Meeting  by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1906 words)

See the source imageBeta Reader: Jsilver2000

Summary: T'Pring was still trying to figure out how to get Spock to mate with her, but Spock's heart lay elsewhere. Spock was planning to get rid of Scotty for attacking Nyota, his intended mate. He had also discovered that Kirk's women had attacked Uhura, but he was unsure of how to proceed in that matter.
See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

11. Chapter 11-Missing in Action by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2061 words)

Beta Reader: SilvermoonfireSummary: Nyota had held a successful meeting with her leadership team, and they were all onboard. The best part was that no one knew where they were meeting, as they could move around the ship undetected. Charlene had come up with another invention, this one aimed at disarming Sulu's Security team. This chapter presents the Vulcans' point of view.
See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

12. Chapter 12-Omicron Ceti VII Mission by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2022 words)

 

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Semek and Stonn gave Spock their report of the missing women from Sickbay; they couldn't figure out how the women had disappeared. Spock's love for Nyota continued to grow along with signs of his approaching Ponn-Farr. Will he be able to maintain control?

 

See the source image

 

13. Chapter 13-Mission Accomplished by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2029 words)

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

14. Chapter 14-Alternate Plans by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1811 words)

 

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Kirk has been commended for his handling of Omicron Ceti and given shore leave, giving him the opportunity to move forward with his personal plans. Spock has given Uhura the opportunity to help train Tina in self-defense.

 

See the source imageSee the source image

 

15. Chapter 15-The Proposition by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2165 words)

 

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000


Summary: Kirk had designs to work Nyota into his master plan with the help of his women, unknowingly handing his power to the Sisterhood. T'Pring had come to the realization that she needed to find a better way to attract Spock before he went into pon farr.

 

See the source image

 

16. Chapter 16-The Dinner with James Kirk by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1673 words)

See the source imageBeta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Uhura couldn't believe that Kirk sent his vixens to encourage her to join their women's sex club. Nyota heard Janice and Marlena's idea to create a front in liking Kirk to get to her main mission, equal leverage.

 

17. Chapter 17-The Beginning of His Time by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1172 words)

See the source imageBeta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Nyota had dinner with Kirk and made her demands, and he refused. But Kirk made an offer she couldn't refuse, time was running out for Nyota. While the dinner was in progress, another male was just as frustrated by Kirk's overtures towards Nyota as she was.

 

18. Chapter 18-Wrigley’s Pleasure Planet by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1732 words)

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: T'Pring confronted Spock about his condition and declared herself his only choice. Spock only has eyes for the one woman that he can't have. Kirk has placed demands on Nyota to be one of his women against her will, time is running out for both of them. Danger awaits our heroine...

Warning graphic assault and attempted rape!

See the source image

19. Chapter 19-The Killing Season by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1444 words)

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Uhura was held captive by Boma and Sulu after she and Tina were attacked while walking to the gym. Boma had sold Uhura to Sulu for a price and promotion, before they were burst in on by an unknown third party.

See the source image

20. Chapter 20-Confrontations by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1515 words)

 

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Spock saved Nyota from almost being raped by Sulu and Boma. Three men were killed, Tina was wounded and sent to sickbay by Spock. Now Nyota lies in an unconscious state, being attended to by Healer Shath.

 

See the source image

 

21. Chapter 21-Don't Abandon the Ship by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1401 words)

 

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Kirk returned to the ship to find out what happened to Uhura, who is MIA, and Shath is not shedding any light on the situation about Spock. Kirk is also trying to determine what happened to Sulu and Boma. Why would they attack Uhura, and what was Spock's involvement?

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

 

22. Chapter 22-How to Steal a Billion Credits by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1486 words)

See the source imageBeta Reader: SilverMoonfire

Summary: Knowing that Nyota is being held in Spock's quarters, The Sisterhood has decided to execute Nyota's plan. Kirk realized that Spock snatched Uhura under his nose and Tina was encouraged by the Sisterhood.

 

23. Chapter 23-The Wrath of Kirk by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1635 words)

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire

Summary: Kirk returned from Wrigley's Pleasure Planet with his women, to find that most of his personal stash of crystals had been stolen. Now he is on a rampage to find out who took them.See the source image

24. Chapter 24-I Spy by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1739 words)

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire

Summary: Kirk went on a rampage over his missing dilithium and killed Scotty because of it. He promoted Masters to Chief of Engineering, not knowing she was the mastermind behind his lost shipment. Now the search is on...

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

25. Chapter 25-All Bonded into One by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2857 words)

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Here's what you've been waiting for! Please leave a comment if you like this book!

Summary: Frustrated with his crew's inability to locate his dilithium, Kirk confronted Shath in an attempt to get into Spock's quarters and failed. Now we witness the events 72 hours ago, following Nyota's attack....See the source image

26. Chapter 26-The Bond of Love that Conquer by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2146 words)

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire

Summary: Nyota has found something she never expected to find in her bond with Spock. She is grateful that Spock saved her from a fate worse than death, having killed both Sulu and Boma. Through their bond, Spock gained knowledge of the "Sisterhood" and their purpose now other plans are revealed as well...See the source image

27. Chapter 27-Uhura’s Challenge by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2104 words)

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Spock and Nyota came up with plans for the future during his pon farr, also where Spock is having no problem claiming his wife. Nyota didn't fight him on that, while Tina continued to guard Nyota from within the Vulcan suites. T'Pring resists the new circumstances.#c:-uhura on Tumblrmirror uhura | Tumblr

28. Chapter 28-Cooking Up the Plan by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1781 words)

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire

Summary: Challenged by T'Pring, Nyota secured her place as Spock's wife. The Vulcan crew are under orders to submit to her requests. Tina witnesses it all and is left with questions. Now Nyota is merging forces with Spock to take over the ship from the demented Kirk.Star Trek: Mirror Images mini-series from IDW 2008

29. Chapter 29-Mistrust in All Things by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1594 words)

Pin by Rob on Star Trek | Star trek movies, Mirror universe, Star trek tos2x04 - Mirror, Mirror - TrekCore 'Star Trek: TOS' Screencap & Image Gallery

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire

Summary: The plan to take over the Enterprise is underway. Spock was suitably impressed by Masters' technological skills, evident in hiding the crystals. The Sisterhood joined forces with the Vulcans to take Kirk down.

Grace Lee Whitney -- R.I.P. Yeoman Janice Rand on "Star Trek". (April 1 ...

30. Chapter 30-The Showdown - Part 1 by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1744 words)

 

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire

Summary:The Vixens stuck together after Kirk accused them of knowing where his dilithium is. Done questioning his women, he is now determined to find out what Spock knows, no matter what.

Mirror Spock and Kirk by karracaz on DeviantArt

31. Chapter 31-The Showdown Part 2 by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1790 words)

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire

Summary: Spock came out of his room and confronted Kirk and his gang. Kirk demanded that Spock find his shipment, and Spock informed him that he takes orders from the new captain of the Enterprise. Kirk is on his way to the bridge. Now I will take you back before Nyota takes over the bridge.

See the source imageComedy = Tradegy + Time - Uhura from

5th Annual Hallmark Star Trek Ornament Predictions - 2021 Edition ...

32. Chapter 32-The Showdown part 3 by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 0] (2558 words)

Summary: The Sisterhood has taken over the ship, with help of the Vulcans. Kirk confronted Spock about his lack of support, and Spock responded that he takes orders from the new captain of the Enterprise. Pavel made his move and paid for it, now Kirk has made his way to the bridge..Mirror Spock and Uhura - Spock & Uhura Fan Art (26341589) - FanpopMirror Universe Spock (Leonard Nimoy) - Star Trek: The Original Series ...Women of the mirror universe: Who's your favourite? - Star Trek Women ...

33. Chapter 34-The Victor Takes All by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3613 words)


Summary: Captain Uhura was successful in taking over the ship with the help of Mr. Spock, her husband. Everything went according to plan. The women crew celebrated their newfound freedom. Now, the Enterprise has one more mission.

 

A special "Shout out!" to both my beta writers/editors for making these books come true.

Silvermoonfire and Jsilver2000The Trek Collective: Live Live part 2 preview

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.