Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


sanjuusan 


thirty-three 


 


** GRAPHIC CONSENSUAL SEXUAL CONTENT, LANGUAGE AND SUBJECT MATTER. PLEASE BE ADVISED** 


this is the moment y'all grab y'all raincoats and umbrellas cause it's bout to be a rain storm lol 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

    Kannushi went forward in a single file line, followed by shinshoku and miko in twos. A chime tingled through the air, alerting passerby. Eyes and bodies gathered, watching as the seemingly endless array of attendants and those presumed to be family followed, each dressed in appropriate celebratory kimono. The villagers marveled at the bride and groom, who walked underneath a massive red fan. 

    “Oh, she’s not Japanese.” 

    “She’s beautiful though,” Whispering amongst themselves, they couldn’t help but feel happy. They recognized the groom as one of their own. Matsuda Ichiro. Son to the town hero, Matsuda Yukio. Those who watched knew what had become of his mother and it pleased them to see members of their community step up to represent his family. He’d been away for so long but how he was welcomed and celebrated upon his return. He appeared stoic and serious, his foreign dark-skinned bride demure yet nervous. 

    “He’s given so much for us. It is thanks to his protection that we are alive and well.” 

    “Banzai!” One or two sets of arms lifted. 

    “Banzai!” The young man turned emotionless eyes towards them, as more of them lifted their arms. Soon a small resounding ‘banzai’ spread through the crowd and it was then that the village son broke through his stoicism, a small smile spreading onto his face. Gripping the hand of the miko tighter, she glanced up at Ichiro. His smile spread to show his teeth and she returned it with one of her own. They turned their eyes forward and into Aichi Temple they went, soon disappearing from view. 

    Standing at the entrance of the temple, they lifted their hands, accepting purified water to be poured across them. Bowing before the shrine, all gave reverence. Coming to the two of them, the priest handed them both a small pouch, its contents unknown. Together, the two of them went up and laid the offerings down at the feet of the gods. Finding it acceptable, the priest stepped inside and so, the groom and bride entered after him.

    The kannushi stood at the entrance, gatekeeper of passage. Letting his eyes drift across all those who had attended, he declared in the still silence, 

    “Matsuda Ichiro, the inuzami, and the okami have chosen your bloodline. Your father, a willing vessel of the inuzami, brought great honor to the gods. They are pleased that you have followed in his path.” He spoke not, with the help of two shinshoku performed a bow to the floor in seikeirei. 

    “You desire to marry this woman, a woman from a faraway land. The kitsune have taken favor of her.” The both of them remained quiet, both bowed. 

    “What is the name she will offer to the gods?” 

    “Inoue Masami.” Aunt Junko answered, head down. In a loud voice, the kannushi spoke again. 

    “The groom, Matsuda Ichiro, and the bride, Inoue Masami enter the temple!” To the announcement, everyone bowed as the two of them stepped past the threshold. He could hear his heartbeat inside of his ears but kept a constant flow of breath in and out of his nostrils. To a small platform nearest the altar they stood. The tingling of the bell was hypnotic and the incense proved to fill the space with an earthy yet pleasant smell. Pouring the sanctified sake, they were given the cups, each varying in size. Lifting the cup twice to the lips, the third time, they each took a drink. 

    Placing the cups down, she watched as Ichiro cleared his throat and turned to face her. In his hands had been placed a scroll. Lifting it, he opened it and amidst the tinkling of the bells,  read what was contained on the parchment. 

    “Beatrice, I vow before the gods that with my love and devotion, I shall provide a safe, happy, and harmonious home and life for you and our generations to come. I shall till the earth until I strike fertile dirt with the work of my hands. You shall have me as your faithful husband until the end of our married life and I humbly beseech the gods to grant us passage together into the afterlife. This I pledge before you now and infinitely.” Said in English first, he repeated every word in his native tongue, using her newly given Japanese name. Taking a shaky breath, she was handed her scroll and with a soft voice, read her vow, feeling thousands of eyes cut into her. 

    “Ichiro, I vow before the gods that I shall embody yamato nadeshiko. With patience, humility, and benevolence, I promise to love and support you with a gentle hand and a kind voice. I vow to remain virtuous, full of grace, and faithful to you for the rest of my days. I pledge to you now and indefinitely to give you my heart, mind, and body always. May we be granted passage into the afterlife together.” Junko and Etsuko stood teary-eyed as they finished their vows. The head miko then stepped forward, handing them the sakaki branch. Together, they laid it down upon the altar, the tingling of the bells seemed to confirm its action. 

    “Should the groom and his bride wish to exchange rings, now is the time.” From either side, a miko and shinshoku silently stepped forward, providing a simple ring band, melted from iron and plated with gold leaf. He felt proud knowing that he had made them by his own hand and taking the smaller one, reached for her hand. The engagement ring had been removed beforehand and her tiny finger provided a clean slate. Sliding the ring up onto her finger, he was given the engagement ring which soon joined the other. She took the larger one and did the same.  Hands joined together, they turned and bowed. Roaring applause filled the temple and the two of them smiled against one another, foreheads and noses pressed together. 

 

 

*** 

 

    That day was a day that I’ve never forgotten about. I don’t think that I can remember a time when I’d been that happy. In my heart, a part of me felt bittersweet that my mother and father were not there to celebrate with me. But, I felt assured of their watchful gaze and from the depths of my core, knew that they in their way gave their blessing by way of sunshine in the horizon. It had started to rain while in the temple and with the sudden spray of sunlight, lips smiled and laughter joked that it was because I had married a kitsune. I too found it funny that such an occurrence happened. I didn’t find it to be a trick. No, I felt the sun on my face and took it as a sign from my mother, father, and grandmother. The rays seemed to say, well done Ikki. 

    As we traveled home, travelers and passersby threw up dirt in celebration with wishes and prayers for harvest in our lives. I held her hand tightly to me, glancing down at the look of bittersweet joy on her face. She too felt the same. Her mother was so far from her and so was the rest of her family. I knew in her deepest heart’s desires that she would have wanted her brother to give her away in their father’s absence. Nearing our mon, I helped her step up onto the platform and let go of her hand. She withdrew into the house with Etsuko and Aunt Junko. At the doorway, I made yet another vow. Whatever she wanted, I would give it to her in and to the best of my ability. I knew that she wanted a wedding in America so I would honor her family and her beliefs with a Christian wedding. It was the least I could do. 

    She emerged into the great room in a vibrant red and white thousand crane kimono. Her hair had been fashioned into a tasteful updo, a thick abundant cloud. Dainty kanzashi adorned her crown, a white, gold, and green jade sakura placed there just above her left ear. And another to lay across the whole of her bun, a long rigid piece that dangled, catching the light. A slim plain comb at the top of her head and a smaller floral arrangement just in front of the comb. Lips painted in red, she took my breath away. I couldn’t speak, not even with sake. She’d rendered me mute. 

 

*** 

 

    

    “Cat got your tongue, Ichiro-kun?” Minato teased, slapping him on the shoulder. Grinning, he watched as his friend moved not, eyes still staring at his new bride. 

    “Leave him be.” Aunt Junko scolded him with a soft knock on his head. 

    “Don’t be timid, Beatrice. Come, join us.” Cheeks warm, she tried to swallow her spit and not choke as she sat down next to him. His eyes on her made her nervous. 

    “You’re scaring her. Loosen up.” Etsuko said, lifting a cup of sake to her mouth. He blinked and cleared his throat, finally finding his eyes drawn away. 

    “Let’s eat and get drunk! I’m ready to celebrate for real!” The loud intoxicated declaration from Minato made them all laugh and the two of them lifted cups of their own, gently toasting one another before consuming the potent spirit. 

 

*** 

 

    The celebration ended late and she’d withdrawn first. Junko had followed her and joined her in the bedroom. The older woman watched as she paced the room, fingers pinching the skin on her hands. 

    “Beatrice…dear…”

    “I shouldn’t be this nervous.”  Coming to her, she took her hands and caused them to be still. 

    “It’s healthy to be nervous, dear.”

    “It’s not the first time I’ve had sex…” Letting go of her hands, she lifted one of her own to breeze the pretty kanzashi that decorated her hair. 

    “No, it’s not. But this is the first time you’ll experience pleasure.” The young woman’s cheeks grew flushed. 

    “This is the first time you will take him into your body and hold him near. The first time you will feel your body express the love that is in your heart.” The woman’s eyes began to tear and she withdrew her hand. 

    “I know it’s been hard. Being away from your mother. The distance tears at you.”

    “I chose to go with him… I chose to leave her behind…” 

    “No, my child. You didn’t choose to leave her behind. You chose to make your own way. You chose to follow your heart. As a woman, she can understand that.” The woman sniffled and lifted hands to wipe her tears. 

    “Ichiro can feel your heartbreak and he will make it right. Trust in him.” Allowing the woman to hug her, she lifted her arms to hug her back, tightly. 

    “Thank you Auntie Junko…for being exactly what I need.” 

    “I always will be, sweet one.” Pulling away from her, she smiled warmly. 

    “Now, I can share with you a little something I picked up from my travels to France many many years ago. I never had the courage to wear it for my husband but, I imagine you might have just a tad bit more than I.” 

 

*** 

 

    It was nerve-wracking. Standing outside of our now shared room. It was silly to think that after all this time and everything we’d been through, I’d be here nearly shitting my pants. I’d removed the ceremonial kimono and traded it for a much more comfortable yukata. I stood outside for a moment more before pulling aside the shoji. It was eerily quiet as I stepped in and for a moment, I wondered if Beatrice had gone to bed. Softly closing the shoji behind me, I took a step or two forward, keeping my steps as light as possible, given the heavy prosthesis. 

    Entering the second inner room, I froze. Ice and heat covered my body from head to toe and my mouth gaped open. Beatrice wasn’t asleep by any means. No, she stood by an open window, the scene of her standing amongst nature still stays with me today. What covered her body was gauzy and sheer and there with the moon and starlight caressing the curves of her body, I felt a deep hunger stab me. She began to remove the dark blue robe but it failed in shielding her decadent little body from my gaze. Just as she reached up to pull the other sleeve free, she glanced back. That glance sent me into a frenzy. 

 

*** 

 

     She swore that her heart was going to burst through her chest at any moment. His gaze drifted down her body appreciatively. 

    “I wasn’t sure that you were still awake,” He spoke quietly, his big boxy frame drawing nearer. She shivered as the fingers of one of his hands skimmed her back. 

    “I was waiting for you.” She replied, voice soft. He didn’t reply to that, his hand slipping up and underneath the robe. With a light touch, he pulled the remainder of it down and away from her shoulder. Her breath caught in her throat as his lips kissed her on the neck, slow and languid. Eyes fluttering closed, she released the breath she’d been holding as his other palm met her waist. Relaxing against him, she hummed as his tongue followed the line of her neck upward, lips pulling the skin into his mouth. Breath panting, she bit her lip as he gently took the skin of her jaw between his teeth. Every touch and kiss, his very breath electrified her and it seemed to quiet the fear that ate at her. She wanted more. She needed more. 

    His hands lifted from her waist and gently pulled one of the kanzashi free from her hair. Skin flushed with heat, she remained still as he took his time, one by one the beautiful decorations rustling as they hit the floor. At long last, her hair tumbled down her back. Pressing a kiss to her shoulder, he turned, burying his face against her strands. Turning in his arms, she welcomed the press of his forehead against hers, their hands entwining. Pulling her the short distance forward, once more she was flush against him. 

    Lifting their hands upward, he let hers go to wrap around his neck. He followed the curves of her body, down her back, the dip of the small of her back. Hands loose, his palms stuck to her derriere, heat burning. Up above, they shared another kiss and another. Taking her by the jaw, he brought her gaze to his. 

    “I’m ready this time, Papa…” She breathed, eyes filled with unashamed desire and longing. His gaze searched her for any such inkling of deceit, nostrils slightly flared. When he could find none, he let her go. Her touch glided down his chest and fell to the knot tying it closed. Loosening the tie, she laid open palms against warm pectorals. Finally, he lifted her up into his arms, turning to wordlessly head towards their marriage bed. 

 

 

*** 

 

 

 

    I took my time laying her down. For the longest time, I just stared down at her, fearful that if I blinked, she’d disappear. Those fucking eyes of hers, dark and sultry looked up at me just the same, the desire within them shameless. I wanted to take her by the throat, force her to open her mouth, and shove my aching length in. The provocative and teasing defiance on her face made me want to fuck her into submission. Soon. I repeated the word over and over again like a mantra as I struggled not to just rip the thin gauzy material to shreds. I remember my hands shaking as they touched her and I gripped them at her waist to stop them. It wasn’t nervousness that consumed me anymore. It was a voracious hunger that spread from my stomach to my balls like a warm sharp tear. Looking now at all that was mine, I slowly went in for the kill. 

    My brain was muddled and I tried to remember everything…anything from that fucking shunga on how to start… where to go first. Giving up, I decided that it was best to let my body choose where. Those dark little nipples seemed a good place and with my lips, I gently kissed one, her inhale of breath sharp. The other I paid the same respect. 

    Lifting up, I was thirsty for her lips and took them against my own. Laying my hands now flat against her breasts, I made no move to squeeze or pinch. Letting my hands conform to the shape of them, I simply enjoyed the smooth heavy feel of them. I noticed the change in her kisses the longer I touched them. They were more sensual and open. Trusting. It was the trust that made my heart and stomach flutter. I had done it. I’d proven to her that I was worthy to be trusted. I’d proven to myself that I was worthy of having and receiving her trust. Tongues now softly gliding against one another, I ever so gently squeezed them.

 

 

***

 

 

    Her breath now openly panted and she arched her back as his lips gently sucked underneath her breast. Teeth now taking some of the flesh in between them, he wetly trailed his tongue up the side. By now, her nipples ached, tight, and engorged with so much blood it kinda hurt. He’d managed to evade them completely, opting to tease her areolas with a light finger. He’d placed love marks here and there across the two of them, some tiny, others bruised and big.   Her nether regions tingled and convulsed with need and his playing was driving her crazy. Half of her wanted to beg him but she bit the inside of her cheek. She was still too defiant yet to beg. 

    As a reward for her patience, he finally gave her what she wanted, lifting his hands to push her breasts up into a larger mound of soft pliant fat. With a broad flat tongue, he licked them one at a time side to side, pulling them into his mouth for a tiny suck. Moaning softly, she arched her back once more as he swirled around them, the warm wet on her sensitive areola maddening. Her body trembled and she found herself breathless at the pleasure slowly killing her. She wasn’t sure how much more of it she could handle. Her triangle was soaked with arousal and she felt a sharp heat that spread across her stomach, growing more and more intense the more he kept on. 

    “Ichiro…” She moaned weakly, reaching for his hands. At once, he looked up at her, wetly letting her nipple pop free from his mouth. 

    “Too much?” He asked, thumbs now massaging them. Giving a weak nod, she panted as he loosened his hold and let go of her breasts. Coming to lay on his side, his hands now reached to pull her against him. She lifted a palm to rest against his chest, breath heavy. 

    “I’m being overzealous.” Lifting her face, she shook her head. 

    “It ain’t that at all…I…I like what you’re doin’.” His cheeks now were the cutest shade of pink but his eyes were oh so intense. He let his hand drift down from her back and grabbed a cheek of her derriere. 

    “You’re makin’ me feel real good, baby.” She breathed against his mouth, accepting a kiss. 

    “Am I?” He hummed against her mouth, pulling her bottom lip into his mouth. 

    “Mmhm.” Coming to lay on her back, she pulled loose the tie holding his hair up and it cascaded down gloriously, teasing her ribcage as he leaned down to kiss her. He withdrew his hands from her completely, lifting to sit up. His yukata was still on but it had gaped open, allowing her to see his beautiful body. Licking her lips, she watched as he ran fingers through his hair, pushing it back from his face. The collar now hanging down across his broad shoulders, the muscles in his back rippled and flexed as he reached to pull his prosthesis upward at the knee.       

     Slowly, she sat up and came to press herself against him, arms around his neck. He kept quiet as her lips kissed his neck.  Lips now in a smile as she pressed her nose against him and inhaled. He began to unfasten the wooden leg. Tiny hands slowly coaxed the yukata down his biceps and he lifted his arms out of it, now just as naked as she was. Her kisses on his back turned into tiny little nibbles and it turned him the fuck on. Loosening the leather laces to the brace, he slowly eased his stump out of the holder. A breath of relief left him and he tossed it away, the heavy piece of shit clattering against the floor. He hated that prosthesis. It hurt to leave it on for more than a couple of hours at a time and he'd much rather just use his cane. 

    He closed his eyes and enjoyed her touch, the tiny teeth that bit into him, the soft lips that kissed him. Her hands slipped down from his pectorals and lightly grazed his abdomen. Tongue softly teasing his ear lobe, he leaned his head back against her with a breathy sigh. Down and further still her hand inched and his gaze watched her fingertips gently touch his erect length. Shy and unsure, she didn’t fully grasp him. Her touch was nervous and curious and he let her explore. Spreading his legs wider, he observed as she traced the shape and mass of his head with a lone finger, following the underside of it. He inhaled sharply and exhaled much slower as now it trailed the many twists and turns of the veins housed on his shaft.

    “Hm.” Her voice vocalized and further down the meat of it she teased. 

    “Something wrong?” He asked, voice quiet and calm. 

    “It’s kinda beautiful.” Smirking, he turned his eyes to the side to look at her. 

    “Kind of?”

    “You know my experience with these things. They’ve always been real ugly to me.” Now, she grasped, wrapping her fingers around the whole of him. 

    “But yours looks really pretty to me.” He was about to reply but his thoughts went to shit when she started stroking him. A louder breath left his throat, a mix of a sigh and a hiss. Not too fast, still just teasing. Still just feeling and exploring. 

    “It’s got a curve in it like a banana… I like bananas.” 

    “Beatrice,” His voice growled, gasping as she started increasing her speed. 

    “Am I doin’ it right?” Reaching down, he brought her hand to a stop. With his free hand, he reached up and grabbed her chin. 

    “You’re doing it perfectly, sweetheart.” Her tawny cheeks blossomed in color and he pulled her mouth to his, kissing her deeply. 

    “Take your time. Build pressure.” 

    “Build pressure?” Now guiding her hand, he began to stroke himself again, almost torturously slow. Panting against her mouth, he moved their hands upward to rub the head. 

    “Like that….just like that.” He breathed, voice shuddering. She was at a loss for words and she squeezed her thighs together behind him. Pleasure softened the frown lines of his mouth and it grew slack and gaped open. His teeth bit into his bottom lip and when his half-lidded eyes opened to meet hers only to roll back again, she felt herself grow even more moist between her legs. They’d picked up the speed now and the once small sound now produced a louder faster noise from their hands, skin against skin. His breath was hard now, moans gruff and soft now escaping within them.

     With a firm stroke, he stopped their movement, gripping her hand. God, he was perhaps the most beautiful man she’d ever laid eyes on, the blush in his cheeks had spread to the tips of his ears and down in the lightest shade to just under his jaw. All of it matched the pretty and threatening colors of his shaft, the mushroom-shaped head a deeper pink. He let his hand fall away from her chin and released her hand from around his twitching length. 

    “Too much?” She mirrored his question of earlier, heat creeping on her neck when he chuckled. 

    “Not enough,” At her half-shocked-half aroused expression, he licked his lips. 

    “Lie back down.” Pleased that she didn’t argue or protest and her back once more met the futon, he once again laid to the side of her, fingers now in her hair. 

    “Are you tired?” 

    “Nuh uh.” Tracing dizzying little circles against her back, he pressed his lips against her forehead. 

    “How do you feel?” His question made her sigh against his chest. 

    “I feel…unsatisfied.” Turning his eyes down at her, he ever-so-slightly tightened his grip of her hair. 

    “Do you?”

    “Yeah.”

    “How can I satisfy you?”

    “You can touch me.” 

    “Touch you where?” One of her legs lifted up and across his hip, giving him a very clear sign. Softening his fingers, he let them slide away from her hair and down her back. 

    “You haven’t answered my question.” 

    “Yes, I did.”

    “No. You haven’t.”

    “Down…down there….” Chuckling at her embarrassment, he pecked the top of her nose. 

    “Don’t make fun of me…” Making her pouty lips squish together, he openly laughed now, making her cut her eyes at him. 

    "Any other time you have so much to say.” Grinning, he pressed his lips against her smushed ones. 

    “Use your words. Where do you want me to touch you?” She mumbled something and he loosened his grip on her cheeks. 

    “What was that?”

    “B-Between my…my legs.” Letting go completely, his gaze darkened, filling with ravenous desire. 

    “That’s better.” He whispered against her mouth, a seductive smirk on his face. Reaching down, he grabbed the leg she’d strewn across his hip. With no effort at all, he lifted and pushed it back, hand firm underneath her knee. 

 

*** 

 

    Beatrice had the prettiest pussy. Her mound, covered in thick tight coils. There a bit further down laid her clitoris, the engorged little bud that I couldn’t wait to lick and suck. The shape of her outer lips were puffy, soft, and hairless, unlike that of her mound. Thin pink fleshy inner lips spanned the whole of her sex, opening up towards the bottom to reveal a gorgeous little brownish-pink entrance. Like a ripe white peach that leaked its juice when you bit into it, her sex glistened with her nectar, shiny and slick on her inner thighs. Though I hadn’t touched her much, already she showed her excitement in abundance. Looking at her slit made my mouth water. I wanted to be transported back to summer days and hot sticky nights with her taste.

 

*** 

 

    He pressed his face against her mound and inhaled her for what seemed like the thousandth time. Sweet and musky, her scent was mouth-watering. Opening his mouth, he let his breath hush against her, and from that, she squirmed. Lifting his face, he pressed kisses against her, tiny little ones, here and there. He began his descent and the lower he got, the intensity of her smell grew. Using his lips, he kept his touch extra light as he kissed her clitoris. A greeting of sorts, it caused her to inhale sharply. 

    Turning away from it completely, he allowed his tongue to lick her inner thighs, as close to the apex of her thigh as he could get before pulling away. Bucking against his face, she rubbed more of her silky and slightly sweet taste against him and he greedily licked it up, sinking his teeth into the sensitive flesh. Pulling at it gently, he sucked until a pale red mark was left in its wake. 

    Admiring his handiwork, he licked his lips, glancing up at her. Hands left her waist and traveled up to her breasts, giving them a soft squeeze. Now back down to her thighs again, he held them apart at the knees as far as they could go, taking in her spread open sex. 

    “Beautiful.” The word was simple but he released it as a gruff rasp and it sent chills up her spine. He wasted no more time, lowering to devour her. With one last kiss of grace, he adorned her outer lips with open-mouth pecks before taking the whole of them into his mouth. She moaned openly, the pressure from his lips, sending sweet shocks of pleasure zipping up her body. Wiggling her hips, she dug her nails into the palm of her hands, willing herself to breathe somewhat normally.

     Opening her eyes, she drifted them down. The sight of him running the flat of his tongue up across her slit made her buck up, back arched. It was strange to hear the sounds that came from between her legs, soft wet sucking, and breath. Letting go of the futon beneath her, she drifted them down and into his hair. Even stranger the sweet-sounding moans that he invoked but she couldn’t help herself…couldn’t quiet herself even if she wanted to. The soft wet warmth of his tongue narrowed now and flicked her clitoris once, twice, and again, circling it. His lips closed around the erect little bud and he latched on with firm and soft sucks, following the swivel of her hips. 

    “Ichiro,” She whined, hands now fisting his hair. His own relaxed against her thighs and he separated from her clitoris with a soft groan, the vibration rippling through her. Lifting up on his biceps, he kissed, licked, and bit his way up her body, her gasping for air soon brought to an abrupt end as he inhaled every bit of it, forcing his tongue into her mouth. Slipping a hand from her hair back down and underneath her hips, he played with her sensitive slit, a finger light as it teased down the length of it. 

    “Mmm…”  Nearly black with arousal, his eyes watched her face contort as he teased her wet little opening with the tip of his finger. 

    “Do you like when I touch you here, sweetheart?” Gently, he brushed her perineum, the soft wet sensation making her fist his hair again. With a loud wail, her hips lifted off of the futon. 

    “Oh!” The need and desperation in her face and the way she bit her lips to shreds and pouted them when he pulled away almost made him say fuck it. Again, so close and yet not close enough and up to brush her clitoris with the pad of his thumb. 

    “I like it so much, daddy. Feels so good…” She breathed, his feather light touches against her opening driving her nearly insane. 

    “Put them inside me…please…” Lidded eyes looked up at him. There it was. The beg. Slowly, slipping his finger into her, he honored her request. She bucked up against his hand and her hands fell away from his hair, weakly pressing back against the futon. Fingers now gripping the futon beneath her, her hips begin to roll and sway on their own slowly; trying to draw him in even more. Her channel squeezed his finger with a death grip and he shivered against her, breath soft and warm against her mouth.     

    The thought of her squeezing his cock made him nearly feral. Raw hunger now stared down at her. In a minute, he’d give her something even better than a finger. Following the demand of her body, he started to thrust into her nice and slow. 

    “Ooh… mm…..” Lips taking hers, he surrendered his mouth to her, pleased in the initative of her tongue shyly seeking his. Pausing his finger, he rested it against her, slowly rotating it. She moaned into his mouth and her hips followed his movements, hungry for more. Wetly separating their kiss, he closed his eyes and let his nose trail up her cheek. 

    Already so wet, she trembled and throbbed, her channel still just a bit too tight. He knew once he was inside her, he’d lose his shit. He didn’t want to hurt her…much. Slippery and slick, he enjoyed the sounds her pussy made as it received the pleasure he gave and slid in another digit before stopping again. Her whine humored him just as much as it turned him on. That’s what she deserved, for all the times she’d fucked with him. A slow and torturous orgasm would set her just right.

    Moving his fingers in a small little circle, he slowly stretched them, opening her channel a bit more. Eyes intent on her face, he slowly started to thrust again. Just when her breath started to hike, he’d stop, grinning at her bratty breaths and whimpers. 

    “Ichiro…”

    “Hm?” 

    “Stop playin’.” That grin now deeper, he breathed his next words against her pouted up lips. 

    “Take your punishment and I’ll stop.” After a little while, he started to thrust again, harder than before. She responded so well that with his free hand, he grabbed a soft breast and lifted it up, sucking on her nipple. A soft wet thwap rose between them and he let go of her breast with a quiet pop. Feeling her convulse around his fingers, her moans increased in intensity, growing louder against his chin. Just before she came, he withdrew his fingers, watching at her hips bucked and she gripped the futon for dear life. That pretty little hole of hers, now well teased visibly throbbed, beckoned his shaft. Licking his lips, he took his hand, soaked with her translucent excitement and stroked his aching member. 

    She made the best picture, the best shunga one could ever imagine. The drawings paled in comparison to her trembling little body. Her perfect breasts now showcased his handiwork, pale red blotches there by her nipples, the underside, even there just underneath her underarm. Easing up on his strokes, his eyes took in the relaxed open legs, the glossy nectar now once more covering the whole of her sex and inner thighs. The look in her eyes perhaps was the most arousing thing. Small plump lips panting, she laid beneath him, vulnerable. Willing. Her eyes spoke loud and clear. Have your way with me. Do whatever you want to me. I surrender. 






Chapter End Notes:

 

A/N: AND THIS WAS JUST THE BEGINNING. *FALLS INTO A PUDDLE OF GOO* whew. WHEW. I know, y'all. This was almost too much for me to even write LOL. I was like oh. whoa. WHOA. I figured I'd stop here hehehehe for now lol. Let y'al chew on this for a lil bit. OUR BABIES IS MARRIED NIE. LOL. WOO HOO. I think he performed join suhai well huh lol (he ain't even done lawd hammercy he just warming up oh my lawd) 

I hope y'all enjoy y'all week hehe see you soon! 

DL~

 

 Picturessssss hehe: 

Ichiro and Beatrice's wedding kimono at the temple: 

Her kimono change once entering 'her new home' as a 'changed/married' woman:

Bea's hair:

Her hair ornaments:

This spicy lil number Aunt Junko gave her to wear on her wedding night. She KNEW he was gon act up LOL. 

their rings that Ichiro made himself: 

I'ma leave this here. It fits the ENTIRE chapter. 

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.