Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4b4e39617036437a7251742d46413d3d2d313137313839343339332e313663353066333437343364343861313934393231323532373733362e706e67?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280                    

 

a russian-korean spy seeks revenge on the mob after a deal goes wrong and members of his family are taken out one by one. When his long-time girlfriend is threatened, he all but makes it his mission to eliminate the bastards before his next assignment. 

park yury as aleksandr kim (28)

                   precious lee as winnifred paterson (25)

precious lee as winnifred paterson (25)

precious lee as winnifred paterson (25)

 

 

TEASER ONE: 

The cold was brutal, it chilled the bones, liver and heart. The sharp wind cut through the skin like millions of tiny blades and a luxurious white covered the plethora of old churches and abandoned buildings, their round bulb like steeples capped in snow. 

"Aleksandr." Lifting eyes that told of his Korean heritage, he gazed into another face, one familiar and one that always seemed to bring death along with it. 

"Chto eto takoye?" (what is it?) He asked, voice firm and unflinching, the language on his tongue belying yet another heritage of his, one that seemed to run just as deep. 

"Oni nashli devushku." (they have found the girl.) Large shapely fingers brought a cigarette to cold blush pink lips. 

"My budem dvigat'sya dal'she. V lyubom sluchaye, u neye nebol'shiye raskhody." (we will move on. She is nothing but a small expense anyhow.) The older man chuckled and lifted his gaze away from the young man, eying the expanse of the frozen bitter cold, the city encased in ice. 

"Ty pokholodel Aleks." (you've grown colder Alex.) The younger said nothing else, simply watched the man finally walk away from him, cheeks red and lively. In this life that he had built, in this hell that he found himself drowning in, being cold was merciful. To become immune, he had to become not cold. He had to become lifeless. 

 

TEASER TWO: 

"Aleks! Is that you?" The place felt warm and cozy and he felt he would never get enough of it. Smiling handsomely, he nodded his head as he came towards a petite woman, both short in stature and physicality. Smooth toffee brown skin clothed her and a big friendly smile danced on her lips. She opened her arms to which he stepped inside of and knelt down some to embrace her. 

"It's so good to see you baby. It's been forever since we've had you over for dinner."

"Yes ma'am. It's so good to be back." The woman kissed his cheek and let him go, turning back towards the stove, greens cooked nice and slow on one of the burners. 

"You just come back from Russia?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Business trip?"

"Always."

"Well, you know that this is home away from home. If you need to relax while here in the States here's a good enough place as any. We have more than enough space." Laughing gently, he lifted his hands in a kind but small shake of refusal. 

"Ms. Paterson I couldn't do that. Really. I'll stay at my hotel while here." Smiling at his thickened Russian accent, the woman didn't argue and kept stirring those greens. 

"Winne'll be happy to see you." That seemed to make the young man grow tight...curiously. 

"Win's home?"

"Yeah she got back couple days ago from school. She's off for the summer."

"Oh..."

"Go see her Aleks." 

"A-ah... sure. Of course." Humored eyes watched the poor boy move through sludge and high water up the stairs, almost as if he dreaded and anticipated the meeting at the same time. They were no longer children. It was clear the two of them had feelings for one another. If they needed a little push she'd gladly help. 

He couldn't remember the last time he truly felt nervous. But by God above his hands were sweaty and he felt like he was going to throw up. It wasn't that he didn't want to see her. Okay it partially was. And it wasn't even because he didn't desire to. No the desire was very great. But what tore at his mind was the actions that would result from him seeing her. Winnifred Paterson was no more an ordinary girl but she was like an angel to him. She grounded him and saved him from this drowning hell that threatened to submerge him with each waking breath. She was a light in his otherwise dark dreary world and by God he didn't want her to be sucked in. Knocking gingerly on the door, he tightened his jaw and his heart stopped for the briefest of seconds as it opened. Beautiful tawny eyes grew wide at his appearance and her mouth dropped open. 

"P-panda?" She asked, too shocked to move. Smiling bravely, he cleared his throat and slid his hands into his pockets. 

"Hi bunny. It's been a long time." 

 

TEASER THREE 

A heated gaze slid down her body, focusing on one piece of the puzzle at a time. He shouldn't. Shouldn't want to feel those thick luscious thighs around his hips again. Once was enough. Should have been enough. But then again... it was Winnie. Of her, he feared he'd never have just enough. He wanted more and more, needed to feel her soft smooth skin underneath his fingertips again. Last time... it...it was a mistake. More precisely, it was filled with intoxicated kisses, hazy movements and a lake of blurry memories. But the next time, though there shouldn't be a next time, he would be sober. They would be sober. He watched as she laughed and let his tongue slide across his bottom lip. 

This was why he had tried... so hard to separate himself from her... not get too terribly close to her. But damn it... damn him for his crack in the armor. Now he was in deep. Had been so fucking deep within her with no ways of escaping and God it had been amazing... incredible and simply magnificent. His little bunny was perfect though she tried to hide her imperfections with baggy clothes. She was far from a size 2 and had always been insecure about her features. But he loved everything about her... the way her breasts filled his palms, the small rolls of cellulite that hugged her back, the stretch marks that led him closer to the ecstasy promised between her legs. Even the soft belly that hugged her front. She was exquisite.

"Aleks." 

"Speak."

"They're trailing her. One at 2 o'clock." Eyes now sharp, they turned to view an unmarked car up ahead from where Winnie and her friend were, lights off and car unassuming. 

"Don't make any rash movements."

"What're you going to do?" Swallowing thickly, he reached for his glock and tucked it underneath his waistband. Opening the car door, he got out against the better judgement and advice of his comrades. Heading right for her, he glanced ahead towards a set of eyes covered by dark shades.

"Aleks? What're you doing here?" Turning a surprised face towards him, Winnie dove right into his arms. 

"Oh my God Aleks...you ain't have to come get me." Smiling, he pressed a kiss against her crown. 

"I was in the neighborhood and figured I'd stop by anyway."

"I'm a big girl you know. I can make it just fine around without you." Smirking, he lifted her chin. 

"That may be. But you're still my little bunny." A cute red blush came to her face and she allowed his lips to press against hers. 

"You girls hungry?" He asked, glancing once against at the men watching them.

"Hell yeah! Win, you hungry?"

"Yeah I could go for somethin."

"Alright then. Let's go." Slipping an arm around Win's waist, the two men made eye contact. He opened his mouth and said something the two of them would understand and started for the car with the two starving girls. 

"Vy budete pervym, kto vstretit svoy konets." (You will be the first to meet your end.) 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.