Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

The Man in the Mirror Verse/ The Other Me

 

I wondered what he was like.

I find it irritating that my Nyota thoughts wander about the mirror verse.

What is it about him?

She wouldn't say- but it is a fantasy that she would entertain often.

How was his mannerism?

Gentle or rugged?

Why does she desire for me to grow a trim beard? It's not a Vulcan standard of wear.

Why does she desire for me to wear knee-length boots and prance around like some sort of pirate?

I would find them uncomfortable to wear.

Is it some sexual desires that are unfulfilled?

It is my responsibility to fulfill my duty as a husband, to meet all requirements to fulfill her needs.

Can I compete with such an image?

How can you compete with an image if the image is your own!

He must have some seductive possessiveness and a commanding demeanor.

It is expressed in Nyota's tone of voice, elevated heartbeat, and increased in her hormones.

He spoke in a low growling tone that shivered the spine to command.

He spoke with precision, direct without fear. But projected fear. She found it sexually desirable.

She said he walked with command, stealth-like. He would appear out of nowhere like a ghost.

Just him standing there would make others crotch in fear, yet she found it desirable.

How can I reach him, the image on the other side of the mirror?

I find myself in conflict, that I desire to confront the image in combat for my Nyota.

The thought of ...challenging myself in mortal combat is illogical.

But when it comes to my Nyota logic is irrelevant... She is MINE!

How can I combat someone who I find as a threat when the threat is myself?

Nyota claimed that he was protective of her on the other side of the mirror.

She felt safe but feared him.

I do not project that to her. but she found it desirable, and she inquired that I have some of his attributes of roughness.

Nyota revealed that it's a secret desire that she saw as a challenge, a fantasy of being swept away.

How can I compete with such an image?

Thoughts, I have entertained the idea that the landing party failed to return and remain trapped on the other side of the mirror.

Of her-With him.

Would she submit to him?

Would she be seduced into his bed?

I would fail as a compatible mate to the other me.

Our ancestors were more animalistic, aggressive, combative, and possessive, then the image had every right to claim the best female to mate.

How can I fight myself, from my-image, for the most desirable woman.

The one and only....Nyota.

 






Chapter End Notes:

 

A/N:

Hello my followers, I wanted to share my special day with you. It's my birthday and I want you to celebrate with me by giving you extra chapters to read. It's a milestone! Enjoy the extra reading and I hope you like them and leave feedback. Thanks for enjoying my stories. Uhura the 9th 03/02/2022

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.