Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

  I don't know where the idea that Vulcanian are addicted to chocolate or the fact that it becomes their kryptonite or where they are vulnerable and acceptable to revealing their inner emotions. I have read tons of fanfiction stories about how chocolate had affected Sarek and Spock once they tasted it. And that they become romantically inebriated, so this is my version of the effect of Chocolate.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Spock's POV:

Spock is curious about something and decided to do some research:

"Computer"

"Working"

"Give historical facts on Chocolate"

"Chocolate"

Is a preparation of roasted and ground cacao seeds that is made in the form of a liquid, paste, or in a block, which may also be used as a flavoring ingredient in other foods. The earliest signs of use are associated with Olmec sites (within what would become Mexico's post-colonial territory) suggesting consumption of chocolate beverages, dating from the 19th century majority of Mesoamerican people made chocolate beverages, including the Maya and Aztecs.[The English word "chocolate" comes, via Spanish, from the Classical Nahuatl word xocolātl.[4]

The seeds of the cacao tree have an intense bitter taste and must be fermented to develop the flavor. After fermentation, the beans are dried, cleaned, and roasted. The shell is removed to produce cacao nibs, which are then ground to cocoa mass, unadulterated chocolate in rough form. Once the cocoa mass is liquefied by heating, it is called chocolate liquor. The liquor may also be cooled and processed into its two components: cocoa solids and cocoa butter. Baking chocolate, also called bitter chocolate, contains cocoa solids and cocoa butter in varying proportions, without any added sugar. Powdered baking cocoa, which contains more fiber than cocoa butter, can be processed with alkali to produce Dutch cocoa. Much of the chocolate consumed is in the form of sweet chocolate, a combination of cocoa solids, cocoa butter or added vegetable oils, and sugar. Milk chocolate is sweet chocolate that additionally contains milk powder or condensed milk.

"Fascinating that humans are drawn to this particular food item that populations over the centuries still and continue to consume it. Its main ingredient cocoa starts as a bitter taste, even dissolved after taste when consumed in solid or liquid is undesirable. The computer stated if milk:

That gives its smooth texture appearance makes it more appealing.

Then sugar:

That gives its sweet smooth taste that makes the item palatable to the tongue."

"Computer"

"Working"

"What is the purpose for eating the chocolate substance?"

"The purpose from scientific research shows that chocolate nutrients increases a sense of well-being, fights oxidation in body tissues, stimulates pleasure centers and the immune system:

lowering cholesterol levels

preventing cognitive decline

reducing the risk of cardiovascular problems

in some cases, a subject will become addictive in consuming numerous quantities."

Spock picked up the small morsel and examined it. He closed his eyes and popped it in his mouth. The chocolate instantly melted, leaving a smooth liquidity texture of sweetness in his mouth. Something he never felt until recently, now he has become a chocolate desirer or in old terms lover. He liked the flavor that lingered, he liked the smell.

He ate another one and Spock kept his eyes closed and an image appeared in his thoughts, something sweet and desirable.

"Yes, my Nyota has the same tone as milk chocolate, that its appearance is sweet and tasty."

Her skin is as rich as milk chocolate, and it is smooth, and creamy. The more he continued to eat the chocolate, the more intimate the images of Nyota appeared in his mind. Nyota became one big, tasty morsel, and he found himself drawn to her.

Then Spock went into a dreamlike state where he saw warm milk chocolate drizzling down her smooth curved body. Where he found himself licking slowly, nibbling, nipping parts of her body: her lips, neck, between her twin mounds, her firm muscled tone stomach, and then.... Nether parts and then...

He quickly stood up, heavily breathing, and with a firm grip on the table in front of him.

"I have concluded my experiment with chocolate, and I will proceed to take a deep cold shower."

 






Chapter End Notes:

Chocolate terminology [From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia]    







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.