Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Song 5

 

“Lady” by Kenny Rogers, written by Lionel Richie, see on YouTube ZYRfUoR9Q4Y

 

 

John and Evangeline

 

Through their many ups and downs they have always found their way back to each other.  So many times they both lost hope of ever finding true love and happiness but their faith in God and each other allowed them to prevail.  And now they see the evidence of their love made manifest.  In this moment he tells her what is in his heart. 

 

“Lady, I'm your knight in shining armor and I love you

You have made me what I am and I am yours

My love, there's so many ways I want to say "I love you"

Let me hold you in my arms forevermore”

 

 

Antonio and Layla

 

A relationship that began as a ruse to help him to gain custody of his daughter Jamie, blossomed into love.  Not to say that it didn’t have its stops and starts and doubts and regrets but after all of that they both realized that they were good for each other.  She challenged him and he fought hard to break through the shell that she had built around her heart.  This new life was unexpected but never doubt that it is welcomed.

 

“You have gone and made me such a fool

I'm so lost in your love

And, oh, we belong together

Won't you believe in my song?”

 

 

Todd and Simone (original character, a lawyer in Evangeline’s firm)

 

He never saw this coming.  So set in his ways he thought that his life was to be one of misery, but his best friend made it her mission to help him find happiness.  Setting him up on a blind date that turned into a lifelong commitment.  And he has been so rewarded for his patience.  A new Manning is in the fold, and he could not be happier.

 

“Lady, for so many years I thought I'd never find you

You have come into my life and made me whole

Forever, let me wake to see you each and every morning

Let me hear you whisper softly in my ear”

 

 

Bo and Nora 

 

Their back and forth was like a bad movie.  He had others and she had others and yet there was this invisible pull between the two of them to be together.  They were their own worst enemies in the relationship.  Finally the light lit in both their hearts at the same time and thank goodness because their friends were getting tired of their nonsense.  And believe it or not so were they.  This time he made certain that he made it clear just what she meant to him.  And a new Buchanan was added to the mix.

 

“In my eyes, I see no one else but you

There's no other love like our love

And yes, oh, yes, I'll always want you near me

I've waited for you for so long”

 

 

All of the men express their undying love to their wives and the mothers of their children 

 

John, the husband of Evangeline and the father of Dylan McBain

Antonio, the husband of Layla and the father of Roberto Vega Santi

Todd, the husband of Simone and the father of Noelle Manning

Bo, the husband of Nora and the father of Ashleigh Buchanan

 

“Lady, your love's the only love I need

And beside me is where I want you to be

'Cause, my love, there's somethin' I want you to know

You're the love of my life

You're my lady”

 

 

(A/N: The children listed are the newly born additions to the families)













Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.