Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Song 6

The four best friends, Dylan McBain, Roberto Vega Santi, Noelle Manning, and Ashleigh Buchanan are loved and cherished by their families.  They can be mischievous sometimes, as all children can be, but for the most part they are kind and considerate and well behaved.

 

This was the day that they had been waiting for and they cannot contain their excitement.  Three months ago while they all were at the Buchanan house their babysitter Destiny  Evans introduced them to something so wonderful they have not been able to resist doing it almost every day.  

 

During that evening, months ago, they heard for the first time a sound so beautiful that they were mesmerized.  Destiny shared with them a YouTube video that introduced them to music so spectacular that they just felt that they had to be a part of such an experience.  So for the last three months every day, at each of their homes, they watched that video again and again and any other videos that their parents could find of the same type of music.  For ones so young they had acquired a taste not common to those in their age group.

 

They never thought that they could have that same wondrous experience face to face.  But leave it to their beautiful mothers to provide an opportunity to share that experience live.  It just so happened that the performance that they viewed on YouTube was coming to Philadelphia and they would have their wishes granted.

 

So they are all dressed in their finery and the mothers rented a van to transport everyone and they arrived at the sold-out matinee performance on time and found their seats.  No one had to be reminded not to talk during the performance because the four darlings were transfixed on watching the performance.  Some moments they would look at each other with big smiles on their faces and then immediately return to watching the stage.  

 

After the performance they had a surprise waiting for them.  Auntie Nora had arranged for them to meet the singer and the little ones almost tripped over themselves trying to hug her to thank her for such a treat.  Backstage they met with the singer who had enthralled them with his performance.  He was so kind and thanked them for coming to the performance.  They thanked him profusely for sharing his talent and wished him much continued success.  

 

After a stop for a brief meal they returned to Llanview to meet at the Manning home for dinner because the fathers wanted to hear all about the trip.  Layla and Simone thought that the children would be tired, but they were still so excited, and they wanted to tell their dads about everything.

 

Needless to say between chewing and talking it was a delightful evening and everyone went home totally satisfied with the day.  The children will never forget this trip and the parents are so glad to have been able to share the experience with their children, either in person or as a listener to their child’s delight.

 

Everyone agrees that music is powerful and universal.

 

This selection focuses more on the performer, Malakai Bayoh.  A treble singer in London, England.  Treble refers to the high frequency tone of a boy ages eight to sixteen while soprano refers to the high voice or higher pitch of a female.

 

These two YouTube videos display his beautiful voice:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05p9m_Tr_qc – Mozart solo

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0jNsQUWKBw  - Handel solo

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.