Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

MA rating. Strong language. Adult sexual situations. Based on True Blood series. Characters belong to HBO, Alan Ball, Charlene Harris. Story lines are from the show infused with my own take on things. Sorry for the wait guys. Enjoy and don't forget to give your reviews. More to come.

Thanks folks!

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

CHAPTER 9: We've Come to Party


"Well well well, color me impressed. You folks certainly know how to party." a female voice rung out with a familiar dead-pan sarcasm. It was Pam who, thanks to Luna's invite, let herself in. She entered and scanned the entire place. What she saw at first glance was a cacophony of scattered furnishings, two women, one clothed, the other naked, three bleeding and partially drained men, and, three large gooey piles of guts and congealed blood where three vampires once stood.

Wearing a black mini skirt and black leather bustier, black sheer pantyhose and holding a riding crop in one hand, Pam stood statuesquely in her black patented leather platform pumps.

Everyone froze where they stood, or for some, lay. Alcide stared menacingly at Pam and gave a low growl. He then gingerly got to his feet with one hand firmly clamped over his perforated neck from where the crude vampire drew his final meal. The wound had hurt like hell, but keeping pressure on it helped to stop the bleeding. Lafayette and Jesus too were nursing their neck wounds but remained as they were on the floor, drained and too weak to do anything.

Tara felt fear welling up from the pit of her stomach. It was one of the most terrible feeling. Her heart banged noisily in her chest and a huge lump grew in the back of her throat. She practically shook all over. As she stared at her nemesis who was less than ten feet away, she couldn't believe that this dreadful moment had finally arrived and felt ill prepared for. To say she was scared shitless would be putting it mildly.

Pam glared at Tara. Her fangs were fully extended, her eyes were wild and hungry. She thought of nothing less than to kill the woman where she stood. Alas, she had other plans for her. She imagined killing the bartender nice and slow and taking great pleasure in doing so. Calmly, she approached.

"Step closer and I'll fucking gut this bitch!" Tara threatened holding a hunter's knife at Luna's throat whilst maintaining a good grip on the naked shifter by her long raven hair.

Unperturbed, Pam continued to make her way closer while whipping her riding crop with one hand and smacking it across the open palm of the other. When she was sufficiently close enough, she paused and said,

"If you think that that shifter female supposed to be of any consequence to me, think again. You've killed four of my best men and notice I haven't even shed a tear. So go ahead chocolate cupcake, kill the scank and see if I care. But, before you do, I've brought something that should interest you."

"Why you rotting piece of shit!" Luna spat at Pam, feeling betrayed.

"Goodness! Haven't you heard of Brazilian wax?" Pam returned mockingly lowering her her gaze at the woman's pelvic area.

Looking on, Lafayette chuckled to himself half amused and half in disbelief for being in a fucked up situation he was yet to dig himself out of.

Luna directed her anger at her former employer and said, "Bitch, might I remind you that I've held up my end of the deal, so, give me my daughter back! Now!"

Hearing the desperation in the woman's voice, Tara couldn't help but feel for the woman who she saw had little choice in becoming involved with the vampire for her daughter's safety was at stake. Without further hesitation, Tara released Luna and took off her own jacket and draped it about the woman's bare shoulders.

All the while, Tara worried about Sam. He hadn't returned since racing out of the room with a vampire spiked to his horn. After Pam confirmed that all four of her best men were dead, Tara remained hopeful that Sam was still alive. Sam, please be safe, wherever you are, she prayed.

"Thank you." Luna said softly, surprised at Tara's kind gesture.

"Aww. Isn't that sweet. You're still fucked, bitch." Pam said to Tara.

"Leave her alone vamper!" Alcide growled pointing his cross-bow at Pam. Then, suddenly, everything went black. He didn't see it coming, but, Martin Bozeman sneaked up from behind and struck him in the back of his head with butt of his gun.

Alcide crumpled to the ground, out like a light.

"No!", Tara cried.

"Martin, what the fuck!", Luna screamed angrily.

The shifter had grown to loathe the wolf who was more of a sperm-donor than a father-figure to their daughter. He spent a good number of Emma's early years in prison and had expected to walk right back into their lives the moment he got out. Since his release, he's been involved in shady deals, especially with vampires. It was her association with him that had gotten her into this mess.

"Well done Bozeman. Your pay just doubled.", Pam praised.

"I enjoyed that. Never liked the mother fucker. A bit too uppity by my standards.", Alcide returned.

Tara quickly looked over at Lafayette and Jesus who had by this risen to their feet. All three connected when their eyes met. Words were redundant. Now! Pushing Luna out of the way, Tara whipped out her gun, took aim and fired.

A lone silver lined wooden bullet hit Pam in her left breast, just missing her cold dead heart by a few inches, and exited cleanly through her back. Within seconds, Pam's wound healed up on its own. With the exception of some blood stains, her chest and back returned to their former appearances, as though nothing had happened to them. But, that didn't deter Tara one bit for she squeezed the trigger over and over again.

To vampires, wooden bullets are like kryptonite to Superman. It is common knowledge that one wooden bullet to the heart proves fatal for a vampire. Now, after being struck by one, one was one too many for Pam, so, she made extra sure to dodge the rest of them. With supernatural speed, she expertly stepped one way and the next, evading each and every bullet that Tara rained upon her. Lafayette and Jesus joined in too. All three guns blazing away caused the small room to swell with loud bangs and be filled with gun-smoke. Pam kept up her dodging dance until there was silence. Guns empty, Lafayette and Jesus looked on surprised that not one of their bullets struck the vampire.

Then with a sudden burst of supernatural speed, the she-fanger closed the distance between herself and her target. With her gloved hand, she took a hold of Tara's face, roughly, kneading and stretching her skin until it began to hurt.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have the most exquisite skin? Soft, smooth and unblemished, I'm going to enjoy peeling it off you.", Pam promised.

Grrrrr!

Sounds of growling rumbled throughout the cabin when two large wolves, one black, the other brown, entered. The massive sized canines made a b-line for Jesus and Lafayette. Jesus, had the presence of mind to arm himself with a kitchen knife with which he quickly stabbed the black one in the back, instantly killing it. The brown one, however, was the swifter one of the two, leaped high in the air and as it descended, it clamped its mouth on Lafayette's arm instantly crushing the bones in his forearm. Lafayette screamed in pain.

Cold metal pressed up against Jesus' temple as Bozeman trained his gun on him. Turning to the brown wolf who was busy wrestling Lafayette to the floor, he said,

"Enough Pete! I got this!"

The wolf obeyed, released Lafayette's arm from his mouth and morphed back into his human form. Just when things were getting interesting, Debbie Pelt entered the room, and this time with Naomi and Emma in tow.

"Mommy!" cried Emma. She snatched her hand from Debbie's and her mother, Luna ran to up to her and picked her up and hugged her tightly.

Silently, Tara looked at Naomi. Pam delighted in seeing the scared look upon her face, pressed her lips close to her ear, said,

"You didn't expect me to come to the party empty handed now did you?"

~*0*0*~

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.