Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi everyone. I had hoped to post this chapter a few weeks ago but life had other plans.  My Mom got very ill and I had to attend to her. I thought I would have gotten time to write, even if it was only to take my mind off my worries but that didn't happen.

I am struggling with writing the next few chapters, and as I edit a chapter before I post, I find myself questioning what I have written.  I know that these chapters seem short but in my mind, it's how I am able to develope the moment or the scene, so it takes into consideration the scope of what is happening.  I sometimes find myself taking long breaks just to think about the actions and reactions of the characters.  In short, please forgive me for the short chapters as they are not meant to frustrate you but to keep various scenes in focus.  This is going to happen for the next few chapteres so thank you for your continued patience and support. 

Lee




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Sally snuggled more into the comforter and smiled.  Hearing the beep again, she realized it was what woke her.  Ignoring it, she focused on going back to sleep and her dream of Storm.  Shifting a bit, the tenderness she had developed brought back vivid memories.  She and Storm had made love almost continually.  Sometimes it was hard and ravenous like when she got the food from the delivery man.  He pushed her up against the wall, dropped her legs over his arms and pounded into her over and over and over, until all that could be heard was her continual screams and his grunting throughout the house. At other times it was tender such as last night when he had kissed every inch of her body bringing her to orgasm severals times before taking his release. She was exhausted but happy.  In spite of everything, Storm still wanted her. 

Her phone beep again and she reached for it, and smiled when she saw the messages were from him. 

Storm: Are you still in bed?

Storm: Wake up sleepyhead. [smiley face]

Salina: [smiley face]

Storm: Are you being a bed bug?[smiley face]

Salina: {smiley face]

Storm: You have work today. You wanted me to remind you. Although I would prefer to be In bed with you instead.  Would you like to know what we would be doing?

Salina: No! You're being bad. You'll make me late. [blowing kisses smiley face]

Storm: But it would be so good, just not as good as if I was there with you. [blowing kisses smiley face]

Storm: I wish I was kissing you now. 

Salina: Why?

Storm: Because I love kissing you. 

Salina: Really? I mean I enjoy kissing you also...

Storm: I've loved kissing you since the first time we kissed. It's why I kiss you every chance I get. I love the feel of your lips on mine, the way you tangle you hands in the hairs at the back of head and hold on to me when you think the kiss is about to end.  I love the way you lick the taste of me from your lips afterwards as if you want to taste every single drop of me. I love how soft and pouty your lips are and they belong to you, the woman I love. 

Salina took a selfie and sent it to Storm, smiling.  She was not a person who took selfies but she wanted to just then. 

Storm: Now I'll never concentrate on this meeting. God I wish I was with you right now.

Salina: I'm getting out of bed. [smiley face] Have a good day. I can't wait for you to get home. [Kisses smiley face]

As soon as Sally stood up, she ran to the bathroom with her hand over her mouth. 

 

~*~*~*~*~*

Storm really could not concentrate on the meeting.  He kept looking at the picture of Salina in his bed and wanted nothing more than to leave the meeting in the hands of the other lawyers, order his plane to pick him up and return to bed with her.  He wanted spend the rest of the week in bed with her.  The last few days were simply amazing.  She had come to him, just like he said and hoped she would, and she was oh so responsive.  A few time he had wondered if he was too hard, if he was hurting her but the feel of her wrapped around him, the way her pussy held and milked him, made him so ravenous for her that he lost all control, which seemed to turn her on even more.  She enjoyed the raw side of him that took as much as it gave.  He enjoyed her taking control and taking her pleasure from him, her breast bouncing as she rode him hard and fast to her orgasm. He had held back not letting her go until she took her pleasure twice before holding her limp body to himself and plunging into her repeatedly until his orgasm left him completely spent. 

Yes, it was a bad idea thinking about her now.  Thinking about how her skin glowed from her multiple orgasms, how her breast were so sensitive and seemed a bit bigger but most of all, he loved her insatiable appetite.  It was a side of her he always knew existed but was finally beginning to see.  Her confidence was coming back and it made her more passionate.  Now all he seemed to think about was keeping her by his side forever.

Something was said and they were waiting for his response but he wasn't listening so he nodded to the other lawyer to go ahead and answer the question.  This meeting needed to end very soon he thought. 

 

~*~*~*~*~*

 

The following night...

Sally heard her phone ringing from what seemed like miles away.  She had been asleep since she got home from work a few hours ago, but whomever was calling wasn't going to grant her her wish to remain asleep.

"Hello," Sally answered groggily. 

"Hello, I need to speak with Sally MacDonald," a woman requested from the other end.

"Who is this?"

"My name is Detective Kelly from the Domestic Violence Unit.  Is this Sally MacDonald?"

"Why?"

"It's very important that I speak with Sally MacDonald immediately.  Sally if this is you, you need to tell me where you are right now.  You're in danger." 

"I don't know who you are or who that person is.  Don't call back!" Sally disconnected the call but immediately called Mike. 

"Hello?" Mike answered. 

"Hi Mike, I'm so sorry to wake you but...but...but I think there's something going on." 

Mike sat up in bed fully awake. "Sal what do you mean? What's going on?"

"I just received a call from a Detective Kelly from the Domestic Violence Unit and she says I'm in danger.  I don't trust the call Mike. I...I...." 

"Sal, stay where you are.  Make sure all the doors are locked and the alarm is on.  I'm going to send a unit to the house and find out what this is all about.  Give me a few..." 

"Okay. Please call me back Mike," she said worriedly. 

"I will Sal." 

After about five minutes, Salina's phone rang again.  It was Mike so she hurriedly answered it. "Sal, I need you to get dressed.  Do you know a girl by the name of Tracey?" 

"Yes, I do.  She's a classmate.  What's going on?  What happened to her?" 

"Get dressed Sal.  I'll be there to pick you up in about ten minutes and don't let anyone in except me."

"Mike what's going on?"

"I'll tell you when I get there." 

 

~*~*~*~*~*

 

Salina walked into the hospital room tentatively.  She was still in full denial about everything Mike had told her.  It couldn't be the same Tracey, it just couldn't.  But as she made her way to the bed that held the woman that seemed to be bandaged from head to feet, her heart began beating faster and her palms got sweaty.  The nurse checking the monitor looked at the both her and Mike and began to say something but it was cut off by Detective Kelly who was in the room with her partner. 

"She needs to be here.  Can she hear?" Detective Kelly asked the nurse. 

"Yes, but she's very weak.  No longer than three minutes," the nurse ordered before stepping aside. 

"Okay," replied Detective Kelly. 

Salina walked to up the bed slowly.  The eye that wasn't bandaged was almost closed shut.  She didn't know where to touch or if she could touch the person. 

"Tracey?" Salina said softly. 

Tracey opened her eye and tried to focused on Salina. "Sally? Is that you?" She was barely audible. 

"Yes, it is, what happened?  Who did this to you?" 

Tracey began to cry. "I'm so sorry Sally, my fault.  Didn't know, I  swear, I didn't know," she choked. 

"Didn't know what?  You didn't do anything.  Rest, it's going to be fine. I 'll be here." 

Tracey tried reaching out to touch Salina, "No! He's after you.  He wants you.  I'm so sorry.  I didn't know...I swear I didn't know." 

"Calm down Tracey.  Who's after me?" 

"The cop!  The cop from the club!" Tracey began crying and the blood drained from Salina's face. 

Salina reached for the garbage bin that was by the bed and threw up. She had hardly eaten anything all day so she was feeling a bit weak. 

The nurse was back in the room.  "You all have to leave. She needs to rest. Come," she said to Salina, "you need to sit," and moved her to sit outside on a chair.

"She's been saying that she had to speak with you.  She had to tell you that he was after you.  Do you know who this cop is?" Detective Kelly asked. 

"I don't know his name.  We used to work at the same club.  I cleaned tables.  It was where we met and realized we both attended the same school."

"Sally, I need you to come down to the station and make a report.  It's obvious this cop is dangerous and we need to know what your relationship with him is." 

Salina looked up at the detective.  "My relationship with him?" she asked incredulously.  "I don't have a relationship with him.  He's harassed and even threatened to rape me at least twice that I can think of immediately.  I don't want to have anything to do with him." 

"But why didn't you report it?  Internal investigations would have...." Detective Kelly began. 

"That's bullshit and you know it.  I worked in strip club.  No one was going to take me seriously.  In addition, he's white and I'm not."

"That wouldn't have mattered..." Detective Kelly tried to argue back. 

"Maybe in your beautiful white washed world it wouldn't have mattered but for those of us who live in this real world, it does."  Salina sighed.  "I want to go home." 

"Salina, I think you..." Mike began. 

"Salina? Wait, I though your name was Sally?" Detective Kelly asked. 

"It is and it was.  It's a long story." 

"I think we should get the statement out of the way," Detective Kelly stated. "The sooner we can get an arrest warrant for him, the better. 

"Fine, let's go." Salina said standing up. 

 

~*~*~*~*~*

Storm's phone kept beeping.  Apparently, he had missed eleven calls.  One from Salina, four from Mike and six from Brad.  What was going on?  He called Salina immediately but didn't get her.  He called Mike next but still no answer.  He called Brad and nothing.  He was worried.  He didn't like that he had not heard from Salina since she sent him that message almost a day ago, wanting to know when he would return and that she needed to speak with him i private, face to face.  It was what hurried him to wrap up his business and leave immediately.  There was something about the messages that left him on edge. 

He called Mike again and this time he answered. 

"Mike, what the hell is going on?  I've been calling...."

"Storm, where are you at this very moment?" Mike interrupted. 

"i just landed.  I'm heading off the plane to go home.  Why?  What's going on?" 

"Come to the police station.  Salina is here..." 

"What?  Why is she there?  What happened?"

Mike took a deep breathe.  "Storm I don't know where to begin but she's in a bad state and...she needs you.  Come here now." 

"I'm on my way Mike.  Tell me what happened." 

"We know who the cop is that's stalking her.  He beat up her friend Tracey really bad and put her in the hospital...." 

"Mike she can't see that...." 

"It's too late Storm.  We were at the hospital earlier.  She just gave a statement to IA and the detective in charge of the case..."

"Shit Mike!  Do you have any idea the type of damage that just did to her?" Storm yelled.  "I'm on my way.  Don't let her leave.  I 'lll be right there." 

"I'm here with her." 

Storm's other line beeped.  "I have to go, it's Brad," Storm said as he ended the call. 

"Brad, I can't...."

"Are you on your way back?"  Brad asked immediately as Storm answered the phone. 

"I'm back and I'm on my way to the police station. Salina..."

"Oh good you spoke with Mike.  Storm I'm on my way there." 

"Okay, if you get there...." 

"I"ll make sure she's fine,"

"Has anyone called Mitch?"

"No, apparently Salina didn't want him called.  She said he's working at a hospital in the county over."

"Okay." 

 

~*~*~*~*~*

 

She was emotionally drained, as if a succubus has leached every ounce of energy in her body.  All she wanted was a very hot cup of tea, sleep and Storm.  She needed him right now more that ever.  She missed him and the safety he provided.  Mike was speaking with the detective so she decided to wait for him outside.  The air in the building seems so stiff and clawing.  It was ominous.  She was walking with her head down, and sensing someone coming towards her, she looked up only to feel like a deer caught in headlights. 

"You! You..." Salina said loudly. 

"You bitch!" he snapped. 

Before anyone could react or realize what was happening Officer Terry Eastman gabbed her shoulder and pushed her so hard, she went flying into a nearby desk. 

"Get him!" someone shouted. 

Salina could hear some of what was being said but it was all fuzzy.  Someone had yelled for an ambulance. She wanted to move but couldn't.  Blackness took over. 

 

~*~*~*~*~*

Storm was heading into the station when a man rushed by him followed by a slew of cops in pursuit.  He ignored them and continued into the station where he heard someone shouting, asking about an ambulance. There was a gathering around someone who was on the floor and then he saw Mike.  A feeling of complete dread filled his entire being.  He shoved by the cops who where trying to block him and that's when he saw Salina lying on the ground unconscious.  Mike saw and yelled at them to let him pass.  He knelt at her side and gently took Salina head and placed it in his lap. 

"Salina, baby wake up!  Open your eyes baby, please," Storm pleaded.  He looked at Mike.  "What he hell happened Mike?  What happened to her?"

Mike looked at Salina before looking at Storm, "Storm keep calm, the ambulance is on it's way.  You have to keep talking to her." 

"What happened Mike? Tell me dammit!"

Mike sighed, "She was heading outside and when he saw her. He pushed her so hard..."

"You mean the guy that ran out of here is the cop that's been stalking her?" 

"Yes.  Storm you have to remain calm.  You can't move her too much.  We don't know what kind of damage she has suffered." 

Storm tried to remain calm for Salina's sake.  Looking back at her, he brushed her hair from her face. "Salina, baby, please wake up.  Please be okay.  I need you baby, please wake up.  I"m back.  We'll talk about anything you like just please be okay." 

 

~*~*~*~*~*

 

Storm, Mike and Brad were pacing back and forth in the waiting room.  Storm had called Collin and found that he was on duty but was wrapping up a surgery so he left him messages; text, voice and with the receptionist.  About twenty minutes laster, Collin come into the waiting room. 

"What happened Storm?  Why is Salina here?" 

"It's a long story Collin but she was attacked..." 

"Attacked?  What the hell?  Storm tell me what happened..." 

"I don't know Collin.  I need you to go and find out what's happening to her..." 

"Storm, I need..."

Mike interjected.  "We found out tonight who the cop was that's been stalking her.  She was leaving the station when he surprised her and pushed her into some desk and chairs.  She was unconscious when they brought her in."

"Oh shit!" Collin took a breath, "Okay, let me find out where she is and what is going on?" 

"Thanks Collin," Storm said.

~*~*~*~*~*

 

Collin had just walked behind the nurse's station to sit at a computer when Dr. Helen Armstrong stopped in front of him.  One of the nurses came to the station and asked if he needed any assistance. 

"Yeah, I'm looking for a patient who came in not too long ago by the name of Salina Carter. She was assaulted..." 

"Yes," replied the nurse, "they just took her up to X-rays,"

"No!" cried Helen.  She immediately picked up the phone to call the X-ray department. 

"Helen, what's going on?" asked Collin. 

Helen didn't answer.  She waited for someone to pickup in the X-ray department.  They finally did.  "Did you do any X-rays' on Salina Carter?" 

"Who?" the technician asked.

"Look!  Have you done the X-rays on Salina Carter?  Never mind, stop any X-rays on her now.  Do not do any X-rays on her.   She's pregnant.   Do you hear me, she's pregnant," Helen yelled, disconnected the call and took off to the elevator. 

"Helen! Helen! Wait!" Collin yelled as he ran after her.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thanks everyone for your continued support. It truly means a lot. 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.