Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

See the source image




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Kirk continued his battle within himself over Janice, he was very attracted to her. She was always there for his need, she was efficient with her duties, and the men find her attractive as well. But they couldn't compete against Kirk, he found himself more handsome with politeness. That other women on the ship found the captain attractive as well and he played on it. But Janice was different, and Kirk wanted her, desired her, but couldn't have her. It droves Kirk crazy. He would dream at night about holding Janice, Prise knew that Kirk is attracted to her. Kirk and Janice would talk often about ship business at first and then their personal interest. Janice had left a longing in his heart, they would both flirted and then they would have secret dinner dates. No one knew of their relationship, they kissed several times. But Kirk wanted more, he thought to himself could he ever have a meaningful relationship. Then like a thief, she invaded his thoughts, her gown flowing around her, her hair draped over her shoulder calling him. ENTERPRISE. Kirk couldn't escape her, he didn't want too.

Kirk was trying to make Enterprise jealous if he could, and Kirk was no match for Enterprise. She had used Scotty and Spock against him, and then he would use other women against her in attempt to get Prise attention. Kirk wanted to find out who would break first in their love tryst.
Unfortunate it was him; it was during the Psi2000 mission, where the planet was deteriorating before him. The crew became infected with some form of viral, that the crew were losing their minds and unable to control their emotions. Their deep dark secrets surfaced and displayed across the ship. Including Kirk's was exposed to Spock:

"I've got it, the disease. Love. You're better off without it, and I'm better without mine. This vessel, I give, she takes. She won't permit me my life. I've got to live hers.'' Kirk snapping at Spock.
"I have a beautiful yeoman. Have you noticed her, Mister Spock? You're allowed to notice her. The Captain's not permitted." Kirk doesn't hear Spock trying to save the ship, Kirk in his mind is deep in her arms, wanting her.
"Jim, there is an intermix formula."
Kirk chuckled: "Now I know why it's called she." Because Enterprise has a way of hypnotizing you, making you long for her ran through Kirk's thoughts.

"It's never been tested. It's a theoretical relationship between time and antimatter."

The viral has taken over him, he's torn between fantasy and reality, Enterprise has such a hold him, Kirk can't fight it anymore. He longed for a forbidden love from both Janice and Enterprise.

"Flesh woman to touch, to hold. A beach to walk on. A few days, no braid on my shoulder."

Scotty and Spock left to set the theory, Kirk is alone. He looked around and envisioning her and said boldly; "NEVER LOSE YOU,... NEVER!" he balled his fist at his statement.

Moments later:

The theory worked, McCoy found a cure for the viral, and Kirk sank back to the way he was with both of his women. Rand standing by him, hoping he would say something to her. Just a word to confirm her desire for him. Her heart aches for him, she desires him, she's in love with her captain.
Kirk stared at her, she doesn't notice him. Janice's hair golden to look at, she is so beautiful, she doesn't know she lost the battle. It was Rand versus Enterprise, and Janice lost. What is he going to do? Kirk wanted to reach out and touch her one more time, his heart hurting, Enterprise will always win. Kirk with sorrowful eyes;
"No beach to walk on." Kirk said so softly.
Rand turned and to him
"Sir?"

Kirk had to save his ship, he had to save her first before any thing or---person. She had won.

 

------------------------------------------------

When everything went back to normal, Enterprise approached Kirk with a smile on her face. He fell at her feet;
"You win I am yours."

"Kirk you were never mine, I'm just giving you what you asked when we started this relationship. We will always have these little trysts." Enterprise knew Kirk would die for her but at what cost.
She turned to walked away triumphantly, her shoulders back and smirk on her face. Enterprise didn't want him to be defeated like this, she glanced to Kirk with a sigh, took a deep breath and addressed him.

"Listen, go play on your beach darling, but just remember who you belong too." She continued her walk.

Kirk didn't know what to say or think, maybe it's another test. He wanted his day in the sun, would she let him. He got up and watched her disappear in the horizon.

 

What happened next with Kirk sealed his fate; the mission on the planet Apha177. Where his body personality literally split in two caused havoc on the ship. The first personality is shy, docile and compassionate. While the second personality was aggressive, sensitive and deceitful.
Kirk have been avoiding Janice, at least that what he was trying to do. He is still drawn to her, just out of reach. But now the ego-Kirk, decided to take a chance. His heart lusted for her, nothing could stop him from pursuing her, not even Starfleet Command. This is his chance to claim what he always wanted, touch, kiss and make love to Janice. The woman that haunted his sleepless nights, he will see her out. After he left McCoy in sickbay practically choking his best friend, he wandered down to her quarters with the brandy in his hand. He knew from conversations and the looks, Rand still wanted him, but not the way he came at her,and then Kirk plotted to take her and he surprised Janice in her quarters:
"Oh! Captain, you startled me." Janice noticed that there is a difference in his appearance, and her gut feelings felt unsafe. "Is there something that you? Can I help you, Captain?" she said nervously.
Jim took a swig from the bottle and leaned on the counter and gave a devilish smile. "Jim will do here, Janice." He slowly approached her.

"You're too beautiful to ignore. Too much woman. We've both been pretending too long." Kirk forcibly grabbed both her upper arms squeezing them that her shoulders scrunched up. "Let's stop pretending."
Janice pressed her hands against his body trying to break away, she saw the anger in his eyes, it's not the man she knew. Her mind is trying to process what to do, she does like him, but not like this? But not like this where he's forcing her. Kirk pulled her body closer to him to draw a kiss, she leaned back trying to break the hold.
"Captain?"
Kirk spoke firmly, trying to maneuver her body to align with his to kiss. "Just a minute, Janice. Just a minute. Don't fight me, Janice."
Kirk planted a hard kiss on her, forcing her to comply with his lust. She started twisting and pushing Kirk off her, she pleaded with him.
"I can't..."
Janice continued to struggle against Kirk, they fell on the floor, now Janice is scared now he is assaulting her against her will;
"Just a minute, Janice," he said again. Janice took her nails and deeply scratches his cheek, that he released her and she scrambled to get up. She ran across the room to get space and tried to dodge him, she dashed for the door where he caught her, and door opened in front of a crewman and she screamed for help.

When Kirk gathered his alter-ego, the damage was done, Enterprise saw it all. His chances with Janice was over, he could picture Enterprise laughing at him. She was right, she won. Kirk held his head down in defeat; some men say they can have it all, what was the saying?
Have your cake and eat it too.' It didn't apply to him, his soul will never have peace, not in his world. He still wanted Enterprise despite his massive mistake. Somehow he has to make up to Janice, try again or something.

Enterprise took a long look at Kirk from a distance; "That was his walk on the beach? it is what he wanted."

She shook her head and continued her travels, her gown flowing as she walked, her weapons positioned for battle. She didn't know what to do with Kirk, his love for her is making him crazy and unstable. The thought to make her jealous over a female was beyond imagination, she will always be there for Kirk regardless if he wanted her or not. Enterprise knew that she is in Kirk's blood.

 






Chapter End Notes:

 Star trek script: The Naked Time

TOS: The enemy within

 

 

A/N: I am trying to imagine how Kirk really loved the Enterprise and the lengths to keep her. You should try watching episodes where he always think Spock was trying to take the ship from him. Spock's a Vulcan duh enough said.

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.