[Reviews - 56] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

There is an old saying "If these walls could talk" revealing secrets or unspoken words. I would like to take on a conversation with the starships. If they could talk and reveal how they feel zipping through space. Remember men consider any form of ships as female gender, I like it already. This story is another form of a love relationship, that I picture the starships as female battle roman/greek warriors. After all, the 12 Constitution-class ships in Star trek are considered Battle-cruisers. 

 

See the source image


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: None
Classification: Alternate Universe
Genre: Drama
Story Status: Active
Pairings: Original
Warnings: Original Characters
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 18900 Read: 20748
Published: October 30 2020 Updated: May 20 2021

1. Chapter 1-Sisters in Arms by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar (845 words)

2. Chapter 2-Good Bye-Stell by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1912 words)

See the source imageEnterprise continues to explain events from her travels to her sisters.
See the source image

3. Chapter 3-Another Sister Gone & More by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1996 words)

See the source imageSee the source image

4. Chapter 4-I am Apollo! by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1699 words)

5. Chapter 5-The Love Affair-Season 1: part 1 by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1480 words)

These next set of chapters involve in the relationship between Kirk and Enterprise. I want to image how he really felt about his ship and how would they interact in his mind, his world. My intention is to project how real the Enterprise is to Kirk and the impact of their relationship.

6. Chapter 6-The Love Affair-Season 1: part 2 by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1470 words)

See the source image

7. Chapter 7-The Love affair: Season 1: part 3 by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1464 words)

8. Chapter 8-The Love Affair Season 1: Part 4 by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1044 words)

See the source image

9. Chapter 9-The Love Affair Season 1 part 5 by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstar (1616 words)

See the source imageBeta writer: Jsilver2000

 

10. Chapter 10-The Love Affair:Season 2: part 6 by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar (2084 words)

Beta writer: Jsilver2000    

11. Chapter 11-Season 3 and End of the Five Year Mission. by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3290 words)

Beta reader: Jsilver2000    

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.